DREAMS COME TRUE, right? (You(girl)&Jessica (SNSD))

YOU & I (You and TWICE, SNSD)

The concert the girls showed us was very hot. Each performance is worthy of respect and praise from the choice of song. When the concert ended and everyone began to disperse home, one could hear everywhere how they surprised and pleased. My heart fluttered, and butterflies fluttered in my stomach from one performance, which would not let me fall asleep today. Jessica and her choice of song from the repertoire of Lee Hyori "Miss Korea". Before my eyes there was still the image of a girl in a beautiful dress with a ribbon "Miss Korea" and in dark brown wavy hair that flowed over her shoulders, covering part of her chest, a tiara was silver.

The way she sat on the throne and the guys humbly stood on her knees in front of her, the girls of the dancer admired her beauty, the dim light and her soft voice. Her voice, her soft, honey-soaked voice, tricked me with sweetness, I listened as if in a fog, and her every movement was reflected in my subconscious. The most crucial moment in the performance was her sensual dance and the way she threw off her skirt and stayed in one bathing suit.

Oh, God, I myself and around me the crowd vowed unnie Cove gone mad! If the heavens had fallen upon me at that moment, I would not have noticed and felt them as sharply as I reacted to Jessica . At that moment, seeing her, hearing her voice, I, the girl, wished to touch her, feel her warm embrace on me, hear her voices near her, kiss her lips ...

Yes, yes, and don’t look at me like that. At that moment, I sharply regretted that I was not a guy. Even if such a case occurs, and I meet her, I can only count on her friendship. Her friendship and my misery.

Jung Jessica Jung Sooyeon - a girl, actress, singer, model - she captivated me at first sight, from the first recognition of her as one of the members of the Generation Girls group. I saw her 18-year-old, and began to understand her only in 20 years.

In my 20s, I clearly realized who I am in this life. And Jessica helped to understand the real self when one night she dreamed completely unconventionally. I am ashamed to write this, I blush, and yet it is true. I remember that after I woke up and went to school, on the school bus I saw a similar girl, and without realizing it, I went out with her at her stop, missing my own. I followed her all day and even lounged around her house in the evening, I was mistaken for a stalker and arrested.

At the age of 21, I first confessed, and for the first time made an offer, and for the first time I was refused with a slap in the face and a look in disgust. My beloved eyes looked at me like crazy, like a erted nature. Then for the first time I wanted to be somewhere in a dark place, alone, lost in the world of pain. With me then there was only a player with the songs of the group. Listening to them day after day, I again discovered the meaning in life.

At 22, I decided to achieve something in my life. From an early age I was fond of music, I loved to compose a melody, it became a passion for me. Together with our friends we created the “Dome of the Sky” collective and traded our performances on the city streets. I don’t know how to explain with words the “soul” of the music that I composed. It just poured from the heart, reflecting all my emotions and feelings.

At 23, we were noticed by a representative of one of the music industry companies. At that time, our group was shown on the Internet, good people posted it when they shot it on mobile phones. How surprised we were to learn that we were supported by more than a thousand Korean residents! The same residents of Korea terrorized radio stations, entertainment programs, begging to tell about us, and we did not even suspect such a massive fame.

At 24 years old, my team of 8 people, “Dome of the Sky”, began to conquer hearts with the help of a newly made SM company. They organized our first concert as part of concerts with all family members. Now we flew to Singapore with the other participants in the concert, and there, our debut will take place. Good luck!

 

1.

Dear diary, you won’t believe it, but I'm really here with all the artists of the SM family! I didn’t think, what I was offered was true. Ha ha ha, the guys and I, like fools, stood in the middle of that airport with their mouths open and looked at the whole crowd that met the artists. Such a squeal stood, it seems to me that I was even deaf. We followed everyone, closed the circle, so to speak, looked at us with a question, not understanding who we were at all. We understood, we are an unknown person of 8 people. Ha ha ha Neither the artists nor the crowd of people who met them knew us.

Guess how we were dressed? Oh yes, you're right. You know me, diary. Jeans, T-shirts and behind the back of the guitar or in the hands of other instruments. Not combed hair, no makeup, but in sunglasses and lip gloss. And such little tots went for the fresh and elegant famous artists of the SM family. More precisely, we trailed behind the bright girls from SNSD, because it was their manager, the company president, Lee Suman, who asked us to take care of us.

“Hey Soyo , can you believe that?” We are really here! - pushed into the shoulder a girl walking nearby, whose short reddish hair sparkled from the sunlight from the airport windows. - We are on an equal footing with Soshi .

“I still can’t believe my eyes, baby SoJi .” When she said that we were going to Singapore, she herself did not believe. And here - being completely delighted with the little trip, she gripped the guitar strap tightly in her hands.

“Let's create such a noise with our music that next time we will be greeted by a bow unnie ki ,” said another girl, she played the keys and her fingers created the energy of music in a quieter whisper.

“I agree with Min, we have to hit them with our melody.” From that moment our dreams, girls, come true. We must achieve our goals.

Ji Yong , we will definitely do it. No wonder we have been preparing for the concert for so long. I promise that we will move forward. We will make the best music - once again their oath was confirmed by their leader Soyeon, which lasted from school times, when they first sat down at the instruments.

 

An unwitting witness to the conversation became unnoticed by the girl that was behind their member` s and closing the circle. McNealy group SNSD Seohyun did not want to listen to their conversation, it just happened. She was the last to leave the plane, then she was detained by one of the staff , and she missed when her members went forward. She immediately sent a message to Tiffany- unnie that she was okay, that she was not lost, she was just walking a little behind them.

Music, their dream is to create a beautiful melody. Ah, what a beautiful dream! Music connects us with such interesting personalities, who are then curious to recognize and study. It will be interesting to hear their melody.

With such thoughts, SeoHyun hastened to catch up with her "sisters." But before she had time to take a step, she crashed into the girl in front of her and nearly fell. Strong hands grabbed her in time, carefully embraced, making it seem as though they were teasing each other.

“Be careful, baby,” said the voice softly, the hands that embraced her let her go, her chocolate-colored eyes looked at her with the same soft shade that sounded in her voice.

-Thank. Sorry I bowed, her cheeks were embarrassed, red-hot, her eyes still remembered the girl's look when she quickly went to member`s . She was already 21 years old, and she kept repeating to her member`s that she was already an adult. But now, hearing the “baby” from a stranger, she liked this treatment. It’s strange.

- Soyeong , “baby”, haha, you called SeoHyun from SNSD “baby”! You still held her in your arms. Ah , you are such a sweet couple, ha ha ha ...

- She smells nice. Yes, you're right, Min, it's time for me to stop saying "baby" to everyone. I apologize next time I see.

Dear diary, oh, I am ashamed to write about it, but Min is right. Ever since school times, as we became friends, I call everyone a “baby”, although they are older than me. This is not respect for them. Oh, what to do? SeoHyun -shi thinks of me as abnormal, right? So this is minus one vote to be closer to Jessica.

We approached the bus, the inscription on which read "SM TOWN", there were all the artists except our name. It’s sad, but after the concert we will make up for lost time.Hm, today at the concert for our director there will be a surprise. We have prepared something that we ourselves did not expect from ourselves. I looked back at my "babies", smiled and in response received the same loving smile. We last entered it, places were left only behind, but just for our tools. We walked and bowed, then I saw her - Jessica .

- Soyong ...

“I see, SoJi , what should I do?” - nervously ran a hand through her hair, hardly shifting her legs as she passed by her.

“I'm here, pull yourself together, I'm here,” my friend whispered in my ear, clutching my palm tightly.

Dear diary, this is the first time I’ve seen so close to Jessica . There was no emotion on my straight face, but everything was raging inside. And my palms were sweating, if my friends hadn’t held me, I would have fallen down at her feet. Oh god, her gaze went over me, as if appreciating! Our eyes met, but I quickly took them aside, blushing embarrassedly .

The trip was a real torture for my heart. And when I have such a state to throw out emotions, I always write notes. My fingers always touch the strings of my guitar, so I calm down.

 

In the passenger compartment of the bus, the first chords of guitar strings sounded in silence. Everyone who was sitting began to turn their heads to see where melodic sounds came from. Everyone paid attention, the girl’s concentration, that she the strings of the guitar and next to her bowed head of her friend, which quietly sang along to her. So harmoniously and somehow personally. Everyone sitting on the bus had the feeling that they had invaded something personal, intended only for those two.

2.

The hotel, where we were all brought, consisted of 30 floors, from where I know that 30, we were just settled there. I don’t know if it’s good luck to consider that next to my number was the number of SeoHyun and Hyoyeon , girls from the SNSD group. On the contrary, there was a room of Taeyeon and Sunny, right behind my number was the room of Tiffany and Jessica.

We were surrounded by member`s and SNSD from all sides. Hm.

We only had an hour to put ourselves in order, make up, put our hair in, get dressed, maybe even have a bite. We were waiting for 3 hours of fun work.

My friends first went to the room and went to the phone and ordered a triple serving of Chicken Legs, fried rice and more rice donuts. Then, without throwing “rock-paper-scissors”, we went together to take a bath. We used to take a bath together, there is nothing special here, we are girls. But this was before high school, and before I said that I like girls more than boys. But there was no choice, we were only given an hour.

Dear Diary, I distinctly heard Jessica's voice behind the wall. I really wanted to be there, but ...

“So girls, here comes our finest hour.” Let's blow Singapore stage with our music!

“I hope they enjoy our music.”

- Like it. Rely on your heart, baby Min. I am sure that today will be our time, and it will continue for many more years. Just follow me!

Dear diary, we are already near the stage, the music sounds so loud that it drowns out all the conversations next to us. Here, such energy is similar to a fiery passion that permeates the whole body, reaching the soul. We are fascinated, we are nervous, and yet we are ready to rush into battle. We were informed that we will be performing right afterMiss A. Cool. Dreams sometimes come true, hehe.

Sone , I'm here!

- Do we need to greet them before our performance? - Min heard the question, she took the guitar from the cover, checking the sound of the strings. I looked back at the rest of the girls' moss, except for me they were already ready.

- We will probably pass them by.

- Yeah, how do we bow, 90▫? They are considered sombenim to us ?

- I think we should say hello, they are longer than us on stage. In addition, after the performance it is already possible to calmly take autographs. There will be a meeting without awkwardness.

- The leader, as always, correctly argues. Soyoong just can't wait to be with Jessica.

- Ha ha ha, and not just me. You also strive to be closer to them. Okay , let's say our words for good luck and let's go up. We have little time. Dear diary, I stand next to 9 goddesses, I am ready to kneel before them and pray for leniency. I'm afraid that my heart will not stand, and I will blurt out something embarrassing. So close to hear Jessica's angelic voice and shake her hand. Omo , she is so light and soft!

Dear diary, we did not rehearse like the rest of the bands, but we asked for something to do as a sound engineer. I was nervous, I wanted to go all out and I wanted to like Jessica.

 

“So, take a deep breath, and take a bold step forward.” Imagine that we are performing on the street.

- Yes, on the street, where the wind easily sways the trees ...

- where the sun's rays gently touch our faces ...

- where the cheerful laughter of children is heard, and passers-by are smiling happily ...

- The street that gave us the very first applause ...

 

Light music played, as if the wind rustled outside the window, electric light softly illuminated the scene, really resembling a sunbeam. Five girls entered the stage, tuning instruments, they did not pay attention to a quiet room. They walked in conversation, and their dialogue was heard by everyone who was behind the scene and off stage. As if we went for a walk.

The hall froze, waiting for the performance, in front of them was a group that had only recently joined the company. But they already knew about her, watched the video through the official youtube channel . Therefore, some supported them.

As soon as the first synthesizer “E-Gol” chord sounded, all the girls forgot everything, they merged with the melody of the wind and gentle waves. For them, the whole world ceased to exist, now only they existed inside in melody. And somewhere in the middle of the melody quiet soft voices sounded:

In the melody of the wind I heard your footsteps

In the tune of the sea wave I saw your eyes

In the melody of fire I felt your arms

In the melody of the earth, I knew that you were mine, and I was yours forever ...

The voices of the girls were practically inaudible, but they gave the effect when you are fascinated by something you do not understand. And that softness that poured on the melody attracted and cured a broken heart with its magic.

 

Dear diary, I remember my feelings when I opened my eyes, found the look of my "babies" and I sparkled with happiness. We just finished the performance, but they didn’t applaud us, they didn’t shout “encore” to us, they didn’t call us by name, but I was still happy.

We did it! We did it all! Each note was more beautiful than another note.

Even at the rehearsal, she didn’t sound so much like here. Now, you can move on. We tried this experience in front of thousands of people. If they tell us to leave, we will leave with our heads held high. So we decided when we agreed to a contract with the company. We were ready to leave, we even took one step backstage when ...

- Ah! - I don’t know if I heard or seemed to me, but the hall seemed to exhale, and we were enveloped in the warm aroma of fame, warm applause, screams and the desire to hear more ...

***

- Well done, you did a great job with the first step - I heard a voice, turning my head to the side, I saw Taeyeon standing nearby . The leader of the group that the girls and I went crazy. Now it was their turn to step onto the stage.

- Have a nice performance, Taeyeon - unnie . Today, a good audience, from them it goes with warmth and greeting.

- Thanks. Fighting! - Her smile shone in an instant, and I wanted to write a sketch dedicated to her. Without thinking twice, I walked away, sat down and wrote:

I will draw your portrait

and I will look at him

remembering you day after day

when you will be absent.

 

Your embarrassment, a smile in your eyes, you are beautiful.

I admire you, you are my guiding star.

Please keep smiling, be yourself

I can't look at you, you are the best thing that could happen to me

for me you are the warm touch of the wind, the flame of a hot bonfire.

 

Dear diary, I was so fascinated by the beauty of Taeyeon that I didn’t notice how they approached me from behind and pulled out a written sheet from under my hands. I quickly turned to anger, but the words died in when she saw Jessica , who was standing next to me. Her gaze slowly walked through my notes, then rose to the level of my eyes. My heart, my poor heart, went off the beat. She was so close! Just a little more and I could touch her hand. God, I could smell her, such a delicate scent of perfume.

You wrote them yourself?” - and her voice, God, her voice is even more angelic than through the screen.

- Yes, in our group this baby is responsible for the lyrics - one of the members came to the rescue.

Very beautiful - giving me the piece back,” said Jessica. You did a great job today.”

- Thank you, Jessica-sombenim .

- Good luck - she left, never turning around, but it seemed to me that her piece remained with me, next to me.

- Hey Soyoong! Baby, wake up, she’s already gone - I was like in a dope, in the sweet dope of my lost dreams. I understand that your dream has come true, but this is not the end.” We need to go on stage again ...

- Yes, yes, once again remind the audience about themselves. We just announced ourselves to the whole world - another member of the team, Sarah, a girl who arrived from the USA, specially to make her debut with our group, joined us.

We met purely by chance, on the street, she played the guitar as we passed. And it so happened that we were looking for a guitarist, and good luck, and now, after 2 years, she is with us. True, she always says that she will leave us, but this is unlikely, I think she’s used to us.

- Do you think they liked our music? - still not self-confident, asked JinHo, holding a cup of hot coffee in her hands. Its aroma was deliciously distributed among all participants in the show.

Where did you get it, JinHo ?” - taking away a drink from her and taking a sip, asked LiYong, straightening her long silky hair. Soyoong loved to watch their overflow, because, the girl always looked after them, even when it is not necessary to look after.

I always carry it with me.” And here's what's interesting, you always buy all kinds of juices there, and you always drink my drink. And then, there’s nothing left for me. Why is that?

Because, my dear little sister, you need to drink quickly and not ask questions.” Thank you, it was very tasty. I'm ready for the stage again - having finished my last sip of coffee, Kuyong said , passing the empty cup of JinHo.

Still, did they like us?” The girl was still asking.

- And you do not remember that noise? Do not remember the screams?

- It seems to me that it was just a dream. And now I woke up.

- This is not a dream. Right Otherwise, we all sleep, and we see the same dream. Our dream has come true. We traveled with you only the smallest part of our entire journey.It remains for us to continue it with the same dedication and strength. And we are ready to realize even more pipe dreams. We will go out there now, we will smile, and enjoy the chance that the audience gave us. We will repay them with an even more beautiful melody and song.

- The right words, leader. Send, no more waiting for them.