DAVELY (You (Jessi)&Dahyun)

YOU & I (You and TWICE, SNSD)

A strange circumstance happened to me. Honestly, I don’t even know how to explain all this so that it does not seem like complete nonsense. In a nutshell, it sounds something like this:

- My soul moved into a toy.

And more precisely, then:

- I woke up and realized that I had decreased tenfold.

Um , no, something is not right, let's try again:

- Opening my eyes , I realized that I became Davely .

M-yes , something like that.

You ask me how this could have happened to 25-year-old, height 167cm., A self-sufficient and purposeful, with quite a pretty face and figure, became a toy in size from 15 cm, if not lower?

If I knew the answer, she said. But alas ...

Maybe if I rewind a few hours ago, then I can understand?

Hmm, now I’ll strain my brains ...

The first memory that comes to mind is:

...

- Jessi , you won’t believe it, just listen, I have such great news! Hey Jessi , wake up, the news is really amazing! - braked my shoulder, thus trying to wake me up my beloved and only girlfriend Melissa Landler.

- Leave me alone, Mellie , it's a day off, let me sleep on my only day off! Say tomorrow, okay? I muttered, burying my head beneath the covers, thus saying that she should leave my room.

- Tomorrow will be too late - the girlfriend did not let up. “Okay, I’ll say a magic word now, and you’ll definitely wake up - after a few minutes of bad luck, secretly leaned over to my ear and whispered - Kim DaHyun ...”

“What happened to my Tofu ?!” - I jumped up in alarm, almost throwing my friend off her. - Why are you silent? Answer me! - jumped to Melissa, who was lying on the floor, holding on to her lower back.

“Oh, I knew this would happen, why did I bend over to you!” Hush, hush, tiger, nothing happened with “your Tofu” - a friend reassured me, gently her arm. - Nothing wrong, on the contrary.

- What are you talking about? I gasped when I realized that nothing had happened to my darling. Yes, now I really had all the attention.

- The fact that your favorite Korean band comes to us with a performance next month, and you need to urgently buy a ticket otherwise nothing will come of it.

- A? - I did not understand, digesting the news I heard, stupidly looked at Melissa.

- June 16th. TWICE. Concert. Tickets - repeated the syllables, holding my face with her palms, looking directly into my eyes.

-You're kidding,- she didn’t believe, shaking her head in the negative, looking away from her friend’s eyes and looking at the photo of Kim DaHyun hanging on the wall, with a wide and brightest smile on her face. - Will I see her? Here?

-Yes, my dear, you see, finally your dream will come true ...

...

So this is not the memory that is needed, I rewind a little forward. Although such an exciting memory. Hear the news ... oh, go crazy!

...

Tickets After it dawned on me that everything was true, and I really would see and hear live DaHyun, my brains earned quickly. With the help of Melissa she went online, on the page of the official website, found “Ticket sale”, clicked there with the mouse. Another page opened and it was written in red, bold italics:

All tickets sold!

- I did not understand what kind of joke. How could they sell out in one minute? - Ofigela from what he saw , this message did not enter my brain, I did not specifically understand how this is possible.

“We still have a paper chance,” Melissa encouraged, quickly typing something in the mail and sending it somewhere. After 10 minutes, the answer came: "No tickets." - Do not be discouraged, now I’ll find out everything. I have a connection.

Yes it’s true, my friend Melissa always had connections. You could always rely on her. I didn’t ask, Melissa asked me never to ask.

“Now everything will be in openwork, girlfriend,” she assured, answering a phone call. She is my polyglot, I can learn any languages ​​instantly, so I was not surprised when I heard Japanese speech, then Taiwanese and Mongolian.

Two hours of continuous dialogue, but to no avail. I completely fell into despair. In the end , Mellie looked at me:

- Sorry, there are no tickets anymore.

“Nothing, Mellie , you tried your best.” What can you do, I’ll at least greet her at the airport when they arrive.

...

So, it’s boring to remember further, I’ll fast forward, closer to June 16th.

06/14.

On this day I had a strange dream, I remembered it so vividly, as if everything was in reality, and not in a dream.

In the evening I decided to take a walk in the city park, breathe in the fresh air and take a break from the noisy bustle and loud voices. The park was not crowded, late in the evening, except for couples in love, and even loners like me.

She walked, walked past the fountain, sat down on a bench, enjoyed the silence. It was so good! The soul rejoiced. I don’t know how much time has passed, I know that someone else has joined me on the bench.

- Girl, would you like to buy a toy from me?

- A toy? - Turned around, saw a youthful woman, holding in her hands several small and cute little animals. - They are so cute - could not resist the babble, but did not stretch, just looked, - but thanks, no - she smiled, turning away.

- Then, how do you like these? - the woman asked, showing toys similar to a man, everything is exactly, even moles in the place where they should be.

- No, they are not interesting to me.

- I didn’t think that I would have to show my rare goods, but look, how do you like these toys?

“I would buy them if there was no death in their eyes, but honestly, I’m scared to approach them.” So sorry, but no. Although, I can buy this from you - she pointed to the ones that popped out from under the bag, it was completely decrepit and not bright, but it attracted more than brand-new toys.

- Price for large for you, you will not be able to pay.

- And how much? - in my mind wondering the bag of this toy.

“Yes, nothing at all, just your soul ...”

I woke up with anxiety in my heart, and for the next day the anxiety did not leave me.

06/15.

A hectic day. From the morning, around 8 am, and until late at night, after midnight, my friend and I wandered around the city. Before lunch - everything related to work (we worked together in the same company), after dinner - everything that related to my hobby ( Mellie with all confidence promised that she would get a ticket for the concert; she carried me around everywhere). At night, having not achieved any result in the search at all, we came home (both rented an apartment) hungry and tired. They whipped up dinner, ate, and instead of going and resting, Melissa said:

- My friend here whispered in my ear that there is some kind of magical site where you can get anything you want for a small amount of money. Let's see there, maybe they sell tickets for a TWICE concert there ?

“Why did you remember just now?”

- Because I was just sent this site a message, stupid - showing correspondence with some zailY .

- Sorry, then let's take a look.

Nice site, nothing more, little advertising, everything is described in a report and it is clear what to click on and where to look. As soon as we opened it, the interests of our team immediately rushed to the window, we were not surprised, thinking that, perhaps, we are not alone, those in which there is no ticket. We were asked to press there, which we did.

Tickets left - 1 pc. center. Not expensive.

- Jessi , buy it! Press faster, or else ... - grabbed my mouse, and clicked on "buy". After clicking, a melody sounded, and the words surfaced:

Sorry, but the ticket has already been bought.

- Damn it! What kind of bad luck is this ?! Cried Mellie , moving away from the computer, ruffled her blond hair on her head. - I give up! I tried everything and nothing came of it! Sorry friend.

- So do not fate, do not worry. We tried every opportunity, enough to worry about it, let's go to bed better - her knees, getting up and walking to her room. “We are too tired today to think.” Good night, Mellie .

“Maybe you're right, something might appear tomorrow .” Good night to you too.

The night was not calm, at least not for me. Again I had a dream, the same one, and with the same ending. The only difference is another woman, older than the one that was before.

And, yes, the toy has become different. When I woke up, I realized that she reminds me. The toy from their song BDZ is lovely . And this toy, then opened her eyes, looked carefully at me, whispered:

- Run. And do not look back.

06/16.

I'm all nerves. She woke up at 4 a.m. and at 5:30 a.m. woke Mell with a roar in the kitchen, trying to keep herself busy, decided to make breakfast.

06:15 - on the official site of the Once leader , which I signed up for ( SMS immediately arrives on the phone), the news was heard - Girls will soon land at the airport.

06:20 - rushed Mellie .

06:25 - left the house. Hands on the steering wheel shook, and the voice stopped working.

07:03 - the airport. It immediately became clear where the fans gathered. We joined ( Mellie : - I don’t understand why you need me here? I’m not a fan like you!)

07:05 - I think I’ll faint now. They go out.

07:07 - Oh, God, God, God, ... what should I do? !! 9 girls began to approach us, as in a slow motion I saw the walk of DaHyun walking next to Mina. She smiled, so sincerely and friendly, I wanted to go and explain myself, but instead of taking a step forward, I took two steps back, almost hiding behind my friend.

07:09 - DaHyun is so close that I can discern the smell of her perfume! Our views met. Fleetingly. But what my heart has turned into, I know only myself. Oh, she's gorgeous! She has mint hair color like that! So beautifully sets off her whiteness, she is gorgeous!

07:11 - now I can see her from the back. Just go crazy, what a figure she is! She is all so gentle and pure, like an angel. Ah, my soul soars after her!

07:12 - I am swooning, in partial. I can still hear my girlfriend’s voice, but I can’t answer. I am in pure shock.

07:13 - the thought came about that dream.

07:14 - a question arose: How much does that toy cost?

07:15 - snow - white and beautiful Davely reached out to me, smiling as sweetly as DaHyun.

07:16 - So are you ready to pay the price for your desire?

07:17 - a friend braked me and led me out of a realistic dream, knocking my cheeks a couple of times: Are you like Jessi ? Can you go? Come on, let’s get out of here, besides everyone has already left, here we are. Come on, girlfriend, let's go, otherwise you're completely pale. It’s so good that I went with you.

07:20 - in my car, Melissa driving, driving home. Silence and peace in the car, you boil full in my brain.

“She came, that’s exactly the same, yes?” I did not dream, huh?

- Yes. Your favorite is here. And today will be a concert. Listen, I have an idea, maybe we ’ll go closer to the concert hall, I’m just sure that we will perfectly hear their voices without even entering. In addition, it will be full of souvenirs. You wanted to buy Davely , only she buzzed about her ears last year. So, today is a great opportunity to buy it.

Mellie , I love you.” You are my most faithful friend. You always know what I need.

“Of course, how could it be otherwise?” Without me you would have disappeared altogether.

14:45 - near the concert hall where the girls will perform. A lot of people. There are those who cosplay them. The concert starts at 17:00, by this time the whole line of thousands must go inside and settle there. We Melly looked at this place, went to the place where hung banners with the image member, pofotkalis there, then crossed the road and looked at the approximate cafe.

“We'll wait here,” suggested a smart friend, ordering coffee with ice cream.

I sat across from her, ordered myself coffee, too, with a slice of berry cake.

Time flew by, behind conversations and laughter. Still, Mellie knows how to distract me.

16:55 - only banners with the image of the participants and funny lovely , who waved to us, probably thinking about the fact that we were late, remained standing near the concert hall . Navely and Jively called us, then seeing that we were not in a hurry, swaying approached us. Staff , were hiding in Navely gestures asked why we did not go.

“No luck with the tickets,” Melissa answered for me. - But we are not discouraged, lucky next time.

“Sorry” - Jively , if the toys could hang their heads, then I saw it now.

- It's okay. Sorry, my friend would like to buy Davely , but we see that the tents have already closed ...

“Do you like DaHyun?” Navely asked curiously , but as a true leader, Jively paused her, pushing her to the side. And so funny it happened that we could not hide the laughter.

- Sorry, we will not detain you anymore, let's go. Apparently, today is our miserable day, Jessi .

“All week to be precise,” I sighed, throwing my hair behind my back. - One pleases, I was able to see her and greet at the airport. It’s a joy to see all the girls.

“You will still have the opportunity to see them, this is not the end,” Melissa encouraged, hugging my hand, saying goodbye to the staff . “I promise next time, I’ll see that you have tickets in the very first row!” - threw up a fist, I laughed, the mood instantly rose.

We walked slowly, strolling through the evening city, listening to the noise of cars passing by. They didn’t talk much. Melissa was silent, only occasionally exclaimed from what she saw , admired the natural sketch. She was a creative person in me, such as I remember her from childhood. Without saying a word, we turned into the park, walkingly, walked slowly along the alley. A fresh breeze, cool blowing over our faces. Without saying a word again , we sat on a bench,Mellie immediately laid her head on my shoulder, closed her eyes:

“So good, we haven’t walked so calmly with you for a long time, Jessi .”

- Yes, quite a while. Usually we are in a hurry somewhere, we do not look back, we cannot stop. Today, in spite of everything, is a good day, ”I said, laying my head on top of her head, gently hugging her shoulders to warm him a little from the cool.

- You know, Jessi , in fact I have one present for you. I doubted whether to give you to me or not, I thought that I wouldn’t need it, I would decide everything ... but ...

“You don't seem to mumble, Mellie, ” I joked, kissing the top of my head. - What kind of gift?

- Special. For you, my girlfriend said barely audibly. - A comforting gift from a best friend.

- And which? - I became interested, so I wanted to pull away and look in the face of Melissa, but she did not want to pull away, buried in my neck, wrapped my waist with my hands, tightly squeezed. For some reason she was trembling, I thought because of a cool evening, squeezed harder, rubbed her hands on her hands, warming her.

- He lies in my purse, get it myself, I'm too lazy - my voice became even quieter, I had to strain my ears to hear.

“Good,” I agreed, extending my hand to my purse, opening the snake, sticking my hand in and groping for something soft and small. - What it is? - carefully she began to draw out, brought her hand to her eyes, which almost came out of their sockets when they saw what a present there was. - Davely ?! Where from ?! How?!

- Your wish will come true in 1 ...

“Wait, how do you know about desire?”

- 2 ...

“Hey, Mellie , let go!” - she began to break free, but her hands clenched even tighter, almost squeezed, - Oh, it hurts! It hurts me, let go!

- 3 ... She said that you will be back in a couple of hours ...

- Who is she? Mellie , I ...

- 4 ... E is my gift on your birthday tomorrow - I finally saw her tear-stained eyes that were looking at me, begging forgiveness. “You will be back tomorrow, at the same time.” Don’t worry, everything will be fine - I looked at her in bewilderment, saw her moving away step by step, although I feel that I am holding her hands. So why am I declining? What is happening to me? - I love you ... 5!

...

And here we are, from where we started.

I became a toy, the one I dreamed about.

But still, I'm not mad at my girlfriend, a great birthday present.

Why?

Because…

...

- Girls wait for me, I’ll just take Davely now! - the girl shouted, running into the spacious room, where all the toys donated by the fans stood.

I ran to the standing Davely , took her in her arms, pressed her to her chest, ran to her expecting friends.

“Why are you taking so long, DaHyun!” We’ll be so late for the plane! - scolded her Jihyo, hurrying her.

- Sorry, but I could not leave Davely alone. I didn’t want her to be bored alone - DaHyun justified herself, making her way through the cabin and sitting next to Chaeyoung , giving her her toy. - Let her stay with you for a while, now! - Comforting herself, DaHyun told her friend.

Chaeyoung gently took the toy in her hand, brought it to her face, looked into the toy eyes of Davely :

-Now you are not alone. You are going with us on a concert tour, I hope you enjoy traveling with us.

The toy heart pounded faster in the chest.

Inanimate eyes flashed from an overabundance of feelings.

The toy legs danced dangling upstairs.

Jessica was happy.

Her pipe dream has come true. She will not only be able to be with DaHyun, but will also chat with all the girls.

Even so, in a toy, but ...

...

Someone once said that at midnight toys come to life ...

I wonder is that true?

And will Jessica return, or is there a side effect to desire and will remain so forever? Who is Melissa really?

The story of Davely is just beginning ....