THE PERFECT STRANGER (You(Lee Hwang) and TWICE) -3)FRIENDSHIP

YOU & I (You and TWICE, SNSD)

Rehearsal, body heat, music sounds day after day

Your words, your views, your friendship

Everything gives me the feeling of being free

I know with you like a stone wall.

 

Present

Their song “ Feel Special ” was heard on all radio stations, on the Internet, listeners downloaded, listened, watched a clip with their participation. And so, their song sounded at such an important event as Music Core . They were announced. His eyes never left the TV screen until the last chord of the song sounded. Hwang was extremely happy when he saw that head movement DaHyun , which he then spoke. Do not forget about him. He applauded while standing, his quiet whistle was heard outside his room, throughout the area. After half an hour of obscure music, in the end they began to announce the winners. He had a mobile phone ready to call the girls immediately when they announced:

- And the winners - TWICE ! Congratulations!

 

A month ago

 

As always, Wednesday morning turned out to be in a good mood, drinking a song that sounded on the radio under his nose, Hwang was taking a shower. The song ended and the girls from TWICE greeted him. Now they are all in the same composition attended the radio stations of their colleagues and sombenim SJ - Kiss Radio. The broadcast began half an hour ago, at exactly 4.00 in the morning, when the sun was just beginning to rise from the horizon. He woke up with them.

- If you have questions, call us, we will try to honestly answer you.

He dialed a familiar telephone number, a couple of beeps, and now he heard himself on a radio broadcast:

- Introduce yourself.

- Hello. You are better than an alarm clock, girls. I woke up in a good mood, and all thanks to you. Have a nice day, Chaeyoung , Tzuyu - he hung up to remain unknown to the listeners of the broadcast.

“And who was that, girls?” Your friend He heard from the radio station, but the girls only laughed sweetly in response. Hwang knew that they understood who called them. The guy decided to do even more pleasant for the girls.Knowing that they didn’t sleep, didn’t have breakfast yet, he dialed the phone number of their manager, since he had known her from school.

 

After the radio station, they went to the rehearsal room, having fun talking, recalling conversations and calls to the station.

“I did not expect him to call there.” Chaeyoung , do you think he will come today?

“If he does, then who will let him go?” - their new friend behaved strangely, became their protector. If the girls were not used to this, except for their brothers in the company, and their manager, no one cared for them like that. And they did not know how to react to his desire to become a friend.

“I think they let him in.” Look - S ana nodded to the building, where a tall young man stood at the entrance, looking around. Noticing them, he smiled broadly, waved his hand, checked the bike again, walked away from him, and hurried to them. “Still, how tall he is!” Next to him, I'm like a bug!

“Not only you, Sana ,” Jihyo said with a friendly smile . The group leader raised her head to look at the guy carefully. Today he was dressed simply, as on the day of the concert. Sportswear. He was holding a paper bag that smelled delicious. - Hwang -shi , have you been waiting long?

- Just come. Good to see you girls. Come on, the morning is still cold, but we don’t want our idols to catch a cold? Although it would be nice for you to cheer a little. Recreation. Let's go inside, I will treat you to a delicious breakfast, and then you can work out.

- Oppa , you’re just like our manager - Mina .

“Do I look like him?” - Adjusting his clothes, he turned his head to the side to better see Mina . - What is your bag seemingly heavy. Come here - he extended his free hand to pick up the bag, but she pulled away from an unexpected offer. - What are you?

- Oppa , what are you doing? I'll carry it myself. I got used to its severity, and even there is not much to it. Better tell me what smells like that from the package? - the smell rang delicious, hungry stomachs instantly made it clear how hungry they were.

“I prepared everything myself.” Homemade food. I hope you enjoy it - he didn’t want to boast, but in his voice pride sounded in itself.

“Did you cook everything yourself?” For us? Jeongyeon asked incredulously , looking down at the bag. - What for? - so that it doesn’t lie there, but it smells delicious. The last meal was 4 hours ago, so the girl was ready to eat anything.

“He cared for you.” Come along. Please, ladies, go ahead - he did not need to remember gallantry, it has been absorbed since childhood. He let the girls go forward, opening the doors in front of them. He led them as if he had already known for a long time.

The hall where they entered was ordinary, the only thing that distinguished it was mirrors, mirrors everywhere. You could observe yourself from different angles, noticing errors. The girls walked confidently through the hall, put their things on the bench, greeted the choreographer. The man just looked at the guy that greeted him with a bow, laid out a bag of food in the middle of the hall, and began to get more hot food. He took out 9 plates, napkins and a hot drink in the form of coffee and tea.

- Hyun , join in. Here is enough for the whole crew.

“I'm not hungry, but thanks.” In addition, the girls swallow everything in moments.

- Oppa , what are you saying? We don’t eat much and, picking up still hot food on the plate, the girls were already dying for both cheeks. - Mm , how delicious! Yes, you are a master!

- There is nothing to be ashamed of a good appetite for. I am always happy when my sisters say they like the way I cook.

- Do you have any sisters? And how much?

- There is nothing to be proud of, but I was brought up surrounded by 5 sisters. The youngest to turn 3 this year. Here they are my family - I took a photograph from a leather wallet where 5 girls grabbed it on all sides.

- How nice - the girls noticed that there were no more cards besides this photo. Consequently, there was one assumption, but they did not voice it.

Mm, how delicious.” Momo wanted to say in a normal voice, but it turned out somehow very seductive. She blushed and covered her face with her hands when all the girls her.

- What is that “mm”? Momorin ! - indignantly drew her Jihyo .

- True, delicious? I read that Momo - ssi does not like everything related to cucumbers. I usually cook everything with cucumbers and anchovies - after seeing how the girls looked at him, he decided to quickly change the subject. - After the rehearsal, what is planned for you? I am free today, so I can have the time as I please. If necessary, please contact.

- Today we have a day planned until late at night. So thanks for the food, kids, to rehearse - Jihyo helped clean the empty dishes out of the food, called members for herself. Hwang put the bag in his backpack, took out a pen, notebook, a couple of books, sat down on the floor, closer to the window, prepared to watch. A choreographer approached him, sat down beside him, quietly so that the girls would not hear:

- Long time no see, Hwang . How did you end up in our area? I heard that the president ordered that you can be skipped even to shoot their video. Does he give you another chance?

“Good to see you, hyung .” I decided to try my luck one more time. After that accident ... I didn’t think I would see you here. The last time we saw you was in America.

“I'm glad to see you alive, too, Hwang .” They ... - cast a glance at the girls that practiced their dance. “Will you help watch them?”

“I'll do everything for you, hyung .” Without your help then, we ...

- You owe me nothing. I did this on my own initiative. Will you stay

“Why do you think I came to such an early age?” I have free time before lunch, so I decided to spend in a pleasant company.

***

He set his half-written notebook aside, rubbed his chin thoughtfully. A battered book with bookmarks lay on the right side of his hand, a pen that he only held in his teeth was now wrapped in the page of the book. He did not bother anyone throughout the rehearsal, which lasted 3 hours.

Loud music and their voices did not distract him, on the contrary, he even managed to remember and understand something from what was abstrusely written in the book. Usually, immediately after the lecture, he went lazily to work, after work he wandered around the city, not really stopping anywhere . He was not interested in anything except self-pity. But after the chance came back, he did everything to return. Studied, studied, studied.

His eyes carefully scanned the clear movements of the girls. They repeated a long-memorized dance. Now they were learning the dance again. Their strong point in dance is Momo . DaHyun and Nayeon were rare, but their choreographer also shouted.

Hwang raised his eyes in time to notice how the two girls looked at each other and smiled at each other. He well remembered such a look, once he himself looked at the girl he liked. The look expressed admiration, languor and happiness, just being around. In order not to be noticed, his gaze quickly swung to the side, froze, as if he himself leaned forward because he was able to see. The song ended, the music calmed down, the girls parted to take a rest, and he was still looking at one point.

- Hyun , what can you say, how do you like the girls? Hyun , wake up! - the choreographer crouched next to him, touched his hand. No reaction. The young man seemed petrified. This condition was well known at that time, three years ago. So Hwang always expressed admiration for the set dance.

- She is gorgeous! I was just hooked by the way she shook her head to the side, and how her wavy hair with reddish gold flashed in response to a question in the song. All the girls tried, honed body movement, and voices just creeps to the nerves. But she, I have no words! If she makes such a movement on stage, then the guys will herds fall at her feet, I guarantee.

- Who are you talking about? And what she did, explain, did not understand. What is this wave of hair? - the young man did not listen to his questions, he got up from the place where he had reclined all this time, went towards the girls.

He had to follow the hyung in order to understand whom he had in mind when he spoke words of praise. In his thoughts already flashed all the possible options, which boiled down to one name - Momo . Even though she made a lot of mistakes today, but still she was considered the brightest representative of the dance. And he, like their choreographer, was proud of her talent, so skillfully controlling his body and conveying so many emotions through it.

Convey emotions through dance, it is , in what he succeeded in three years when he had a chance to meet with Jae Hwang . It was this guy who showed and told how to think through the production of a particular dance. How to convey words to the audience through a dance. Somun Lee , the choreographer, became convinced of the correctness of his judgments when he discovered Hwang near Momo and DaHyun that they were sitting on a bench, resting.

- Now I watched your performance - I am shocked.

 

The music calmed down and the girls stepped aside to take a break, before the next rehearsal. They went to the table, where bottles and glasses of water were placed. Pulling towels from their bags, they wiped sweat and reached for a glass of water. The body was aching with tension, fatigue, but they knew that this was not the end. What interested them, why did their new acquaintance look so oddly at one point? The fact that he began to observe them only now, of course, all the girls saw. He finally looked up from the book.

The girls noticed how he got up, brushed off his jeans from dust, stretched his shoulders, stretched, only after that he went in their direction. They also noticed how their choreographer followed him. His gaze was full of admiration.Admiration, only by whom? For which of the girls present here is this look intended?

“He will now go to Momo - onnie and say how beautiful she is in dancing,” Tzuyu told the girls, taking a sip of water from the bottle that she had taken from the table in advance. Next to her were Mina and Chaeyoung chilling .

“At first he will ignore us, then he will approach Momo, Chaeyoung said, nodding in agreement .

- And me, I think he goes to DaHyun - did not agree with them Jeongyeon , while wiping the sweat from his neck, and passing a bottle of water Jihyo .

The leader first put the cold bottom of the bottle to her face, then, opened it and drank it, taking a couple of sips. The girl who stood next to her swallowed with her, for only another reason, following her gaze to the droplets that slowly went down from her lips to her neck, lost behind the neckline of the T-shirt.

- Today is a very hot day, do not you? She asked, quickly looking away from Jihyo's eyes that, wiping with her hand, looked at her. Their eyes met for a split second, they smiled, that is, there was an attempt to smile.“Maybe he just went for drinks?” - in passing straightening his hair behind his back, revealing his neck and ear with a flower-shaped earring.

That movement attracted the views of at least three out of 8 people. Her wavy and long brown hair was the subject of discussion by all members . They believed that if she did not do aegyo intentionally, then, straightening her hair by the ear, or when she got stuck in some dimension, everything made her very sweet and desirable. Behind the eyes followed a quiet admiring sigh.

- Shh, he stopped - putting an index finger to her lips, Chaeyoung whispered .

They were not so far from the place where Momo was with DaHyun , so they could hear all the conversation between them. They listened.

 

- Now I watched your rehearsal, I was shocked by the ending. You have been teaching him for several hours, repeating the same thing, and each time your ending was the same ...

“And what happened now, hyung ?” Did you notice something? The choreographer asked, going up to them.

If Hwang himself got up from the floor and went up to them to express his admiration, then there was something that he was delighted with. And you must know what exactly and replace this movement in the dance. He knew that thehen had watched their movements from the very beginning. He listened clearly. Even when they first met, this feature hit Somun Lee . This guy could determine the disastrous dance or not.

- Yes, I did. It was a simple wave of long hair from side to side, but it was he who became the final concept in the dance. If all the girls do it at the end, hen , it's a bomb!

“And who made it?” Momo ? She is considered with us the main dancer in the group.

- I would like to say that Momo did it , but no. DaHyun , I really admire you. Can you repeat it again, otherwise I have little hair to show it? - After the 10th attempt, DaHyun finally showed that wave of hair that hit the guy. - Hyun , have you seen? That's what I'm talking about! - applauded Hwang , running up to the girl, taking her hand. - She seemed to answer his conceivable question: “Will you come?” Since she is a shy girl in the song, the most daring thing she can do is to show her answer with her hair.

“I thought the girl in the song was brave,” DaHyun objected , responding to a handshake, tilting her head a little awkwardly on her side. Her eyes hesitated a bit at the correctness of what the guy was doing right now. But she did not step back, she remained standing nearby.

- It’s you and the whole half of the fair who thinks so, and when a guy listens to a song, he imagines as I said. No, no, don’t look at me like that, I’m not one of them - the phone helped him out, demanding the attention of his master. - Sorry - when opening the phone, Hwang already knew that his manager was calling. - I'm listening to.

- Hello hen . Have you forgotten about our meeting?

- No. I remember. I just wanted to go out. I'm with friends now.

“Are you there, huh?” And if they find out who you are? Ok, are you coming soon?

- We're having fun. Take time, I'll be back in half an hour - closing the phone, he sighed sadly. “They are waiting for me elsewhere.” So I do not want to leave you girls, but ... where are you going to perform today?

- Today we are participating in the Music Core show . Do you want to come?

- I'll be there. Good luck girls. And do as I advised you. There will be a bomb!

The rehearsal continued. The music sounded loudly, the voice of the choreographer sounded the same way that after the end of the song he demanded to dance again.

***

Hwang was in no hurry, but with his long legs he came to meet ahead of schedule. But he did not have to wait for his manager, because he was already standing near the doors of a tall building and eating a rice kimbab , drinking all the hot coffee in a can. His manager, the first time they met, loved to wear suits, but now he preferred trousers and shirts without a tie.

“Who I see, Hwang -shi , you came even earlier than I thought.” It's okay, you're kind of weird.

- Nothing special, just talked with the fair for 2.5 hours. Wow, they are so pretty, hyung ! And DaHyun's smile eyes , stop, today, what number? Hwang interrupted himself , quickly flipped through his wallet, found a calendar.There, a single marker is highlighted in red marker - May 28 , the name " DaHyun " is written in black pen . - Here is an idiot ! - slapped himself on the forehead.

“What happened, hyung ?”

- After the rehearsal, I have another appointment, so you go to karaoke alone.

- What other meeting? Hyun , you promised that we would go on this date together! How long will your meeting last? Maybe you will be free sooner and come to us?

- Maybe this will happen. I'll call you.

***

Clothing stores, grocery stores, shops ...

As he did not like to walk on them, but the need to look better made his body move, choose, search, spend. Since he lived alone in the room that he rented in the center of the city, he had to somehow survive. To live on the money that remained after paying for the medicine, for the hospital, for paying off debts. Since the accident, he now knows what the word "money" means.

No matter how much he loved shops, but now he was going there, there was a reason. Present. A gift from a practically unfamiliar girl with smiled eyes. Before going shopping, he surfed the Internet, found her page, looked at information about what she liked. True, the information concerned music and food, but, unfortunately, there was no more specific information.

Buying a gift for a girl is difficult. Very difficult and awkward. Especially awkward is felt when you go to the women's store, which sells only women's clothing or perfumes. They look at you with a tenacious look, as if they were nailed to the floor. Keep track of every step.

Buying a gift for a girl is problematic. And a very long time. Hwang went shopping 2 hours, got angry. If you specifically knew what to buy, you would not climb them, with a frightened look, thinking whether she would like this or that.7 pots left him until he finally found what he was looking for. He decided that she would definitely like this gift.

It is not an easy task to give a gift to a girl with whom she is familiar for no more than a week and this girl is a celebrity. Hwang was nervous, his fingers were trembling, holding a gift parcel and a bouquet of flowers, which he bought on his way to the music show. While choosing gifts, he was not too late, so when he entered the building, he was told that TWICE was already performing on stage. Without wasting time, he asked for permission to enter their dressing room, went there, dragged packages with cake and candles inside.

Hyun , help me,” he asked the group manager, taking food out of the bag and putting it on the table. The table was prepared in advance, removed, removed the cake, glasses, fruits. On the TV screen, the girls began to sing another song, prepared for transmission. It was still 4 minutes before they appeared. - Hyun , DaHyun is 22 today , right? - unpacking the candles that he brought with him, pink. - Do not you think too much?

- If this is for DaHyun , then she will really like it. You did a great job with a surprise, Hwang- shi . Will you give the bouquet yourself? - Pointing to the bouquet of red roses that he held in his hands, the group manager asked. To be honest, he was very surprised at such attention from Hwang . For a long time nobody congratulated the girl like that, there was always not enough time or members were already preparing something in their hostel.

- Sam, phew, I'm so nervous. This will be the first time after 4 years when I will give something to girls - Hwang wiped his sweaty palms on his trousers, nervously adjusted his hair with his hands. Their performances ended and soonDaHyun will be here. - Hyun , give me the guitar.

- The guitar? - the manager smiled incomprehensibly, instructing the junior staff to bring the guitar. “You try so hard, like your girlfriend’s birthday.” Didn’t you fall in love, Hwang- shi ?

- It 's easy to fall in love with DaHyun , but then it will be hard to stop loving. Her radiant smile is being fought on the spot, her velvet voice, her wasp waist, her cheerful and lively character, yes, it’s easy to fall in love with her. But, alas, she is not my type. Ts, I hear them.

The last chord of their song sounded, another group performed behind them, and they, with a sense of accomplishment, went down the stairs in the lobby. On the way, taking off their headphones and handing microphones in, they,smiling happily , walked along the corridor to their room to straighten their makeup and relax a bit. 8 members slyly winked at each other, right after the transfer they will have an unforgettable evening with cake and candles in their hostel.Today they will have a grand celebration in honor of the 20th anniversary of their girlfriend and member DaHyun . They looked back at the girl who had overtaken them and was now ahead.

DaHyun was happy. Firstly, today she is 22 years old. Secondly, her members already congratulated her, even if the holiday was small, but she understood why it could not be extended. They are all very busy, such a job. Thirdly, she was overwhelmed with emotions, she was insanely happy and her lips did not stop smiling.

She was the first to grab the handle of the door to their dressing room, and began to open ...

Her eyes widened in surprise when she saw ...

Her hands covered her lips, she held back an exclamation when she heard ...

 

He sat surrounded in pink, holding the weight of his guitar, the strings with his fingers, playing an unfamiliar motive. Before him lay a bouquet of red roses, and candles were burning. He was incredibly beautiful ...

Heaven is sad today, for an angel was lowered from heaven

Heavy rain notifies everyone

The sunbeam warms, the eyes of the parents are smiling happily

After all, today is a miracle day - today a daughter was born.

oh, gee , gee , gee ...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you

Angel of purity

Beautiful flower petal

oh, gee , gee , gee ...

DaHyun ...

Maybe he sang a little strained, but it was sincere. He tried to come up with words, almost in rhyme, but he sang sincerely. His eyes sparkled and seemed so magical. At that moment she saw only him, no one else existed for her.

- 23 Anniversary DaHyun - set aside the guitar, took a bouquet of flowers brought to the girl, gave her.

- Hwang - oppa ?! What's going on here? Is that all you did?

“Surprise,” the guy said with a grin, still standing next to DaHyun that she couldn’t recover from what she saw. She did not expect such a surprise to be arranged for her, a pleasant surprise. From the girls, maybe yes, but not fromHwang . - Do you like?

- Yes very. Thank. But when did you have time?

- Let's put the flowers in a vase, but for now pounce on the food. To be honest, in the morning there was no dewdrop in the mouth. I managed in 10 minutes while you were speaking. That is, he set the table in 10 minutes, but he chose the gift almost all day. So, here you go, happy birthday - taking out a small box with a pink ribbon from your pocket.

- What for? You tried so hard. May I open it now? - DaHyun asked with childish curiosity, twirling a box in her hands.

Expanding the pink ribbon, she carefully opened the package, and gasped. Inside, on a silky pink pillow, was an hourglass. Hourglass in a pink frame, the walls of the handles are decorated and painted with sakura petals, in the Japanese style. The sand is of pure golden color, and when it strewed, a pleasant melody played. At the bottom at the bottom were two letters "T& D ".

- How beautiful! Thank. Where did you find such beauty?

- Do you like? Truth? - DaHyun, as a sign that she liked it, smiled even brighter with her eyes-smiles, quickly smacked her cheek, which surprised her members . Hwang put his hand to the place where her lips touched, smiled fairly, puffed out his chest, pride in his guess bursted. - It doesn’t matter where I found it, most importantly, you are smiling at me now. Happy Birthday again.

***

He was waiting for them at the entrance, reading on his tablet the next book that DaHyun advised him . A man who since childhood didn’t even like the look of book binding, when he studied never went to the library, now he read with enthusiasm about the diplomat. On the street, the weather pleased as never before. The wind stopped dispersing the clouds, calmed down. The evening seemed to be warming, even pale points appeared in the sky, indicating that as soon as the sun sets over the horizon, these points will turn into stars. He knew that the girls still had planned work schedules, that perhaps he would remain alone standing at the back door, and yet he was waiting. He was always waiting for them.

***

They went out together, their aura enveloped everything around with the pink color that Momo loved so much . Their walk, their gaze, their facial expressions all attracted, made every fan who accompanied them to freeze in delight and admiration. All 9 girls now personified fairies descending from the heavenly forest to bestow earthly beings with their angelic voices.

They knew what it means to be the idols of Korea. They claimed responsibility for the whole nation when they offered overseas songs in Korean. They walked to the top for a long time, and now they are not ready to give up just like that. They have not tried everything yet. They are ready to show a lot of amazing voice and acting intonations.

Fans of their work shouted their names, confessed their love to TWICE , and Hwang did not even look up from the tablet to see their graceful appearance on the street. He was just reading the next chapter, which talked about his first recognition. Maybe after reading this, he will understand how to behave next to the girl on the first date. If he understands, then maybe he will be lucky, and he will finally find a girl.