Immortal song (You (boy) &SNSD)- Song

YOU & I (You and TWICE, SNSD)

Behind the scenes.

The word is associated with the scene and with those who are waiting there. She liked the word. And she liked being here. Hear loud applause and hear how fans sing along, support their performers. Whoever went on stage, there was such a boom and noise that ears burst from the sound. But she knew that was not the limit. SNSD, T - ARA , SJ and Lee SeungGi have not yet performed . She knew what to prepare for, she knew that they were ready, her guys would do everything as needed. This evening will be a hit for the group THEMAN GG , she had no doubt.

Staff announced the next artist, who will perform in front of the public. She heard a whisper through the artists when they heard their names combined with the name Lee SeungGi .

- Well, guys, let's set the heat on this stage!

- Let's start, sister, our chance is given to us in our hands, and we will not lower it for nothing!

***

- YoonA , SeungGi - oppa , will perform now! Do you want to look here or let's go closer to the stage.

- We're standing here, Sica - unnie - giggled SeoHyun next to Jessica.

I mean, there was an opportunity to say hello to him when he passed us, and our Yungi took it and turned away at that moment and did not notice him.”

And I missed such an opportunity to see a very beautiful girl who we don’t know next to him, ” Tiffany added.

This girl was holding a guitar in her hands and was having a nice conversation with him, ” confirmed Sooyoong .

And such beauties followed her, I would take one of them to me, Hyoyeon said .

They are so tall, I would think that they are models, but Hyo is right, they are handsome, ” Yuri agreed.

You think the same as me?” - rhetorically asked Sonny, looking out onto the stage. - Are they the new band THEMAN GG ?

- If so, what are they doing next to SeungGi - oppa ? Does he know them?

Now we will find out, Taeyeonie .” They are starting.

***

- The heart beats abnormally, but the hands do not tremble, so everything is fine. SeungGi - oppa , you start - JiYn whispered softly, standing behind the singer, tuning the guitar. - Good luck guys and you oppa .

***

Members of the T - ARA group came to the scene by the time the first chords of an unknown melody sounded from the stage. They came to the end of the presentation of a new musical group, for which today is the first performance on stage, in front of the audience. Jiyeon did not particularly listen, but all her attention became more noticeable when she heard a voice:

- Today, our favorite Lee SeungGi - oppa , will present you a new song, it has not sounded anywhere, you will hear it first.

- No matter how funny it sounds, but we composed it only now, before my performance. The text was written by my friend Lee Ming , the music was composed by his younger sister Lee EuJin with a new group, which broke all records of viewing on YouTube THEMAN GG .

Isn't that the girl you know?” - asked its members .

Yes. She.

The girl who holds her heart in her arms. And she wouldn’t give it to anyone else. And when she listened to the sound of the melody, she suddenly realized that she knew her, because, once, a very long time ago, EuJin had drunk this motive for her.

***

Yes, it was not the song that he heard in the dressing room, it was that song that EuJin sang on the plane when they flew here. She sang only a melody, without words, but she sunk into the soul and did not let go. He wanted to make this melody a reality. Therefore, he asked him to sing again, and after some persuasion, EuJin agreed. The guys, too, were imbued with music, Lee Ming quickly composed the text, and here it is, that creation.

With every word in the text, he seemed to tell everyone about his love. His story was beautiful, but sad. His voice lied along with the music, as if they were brothers, in one desire, to convey their emotions to everyone present here, the one in the hall and the one behind the curtain.

He did not think to whom this song was dedicated to, everyone has his own pain in his heart, in order to somehow cure it, everyone finds his own recipes.

Kim yong jin hurt wound lyrics

Passing between the gray buildings,

the wind arose sadly before me.

I lost my destiny between weeks

and through the wind my cry is heard.

Through laughter, bursting into tears

Where can I find the answer between the years?

But love is dead long ago

I see the light through her.

But love is just a dream

I hear the wind through the ring

that distorted the whole sound, but he,

disappear ...

In this light of the brightest moon

the city’s dreams are clearly visible.

Red wine is like lips

which were once warm.

Love twisted around the world screams:

"Do you need each other ... do you need?"

But love is dead long ago

I see the light through her.

But love is just a dream

I hear the wind through the ring

that distorted the whole sound but he

disappear ...

One moment of love is scattered by my sigh

Was it really bad for us?

But love is like the wind ...

You have lost something important ...

But love is like a dream

a beautiful name or someone ...

But love is like the wind ...

In a dark and gloomy city ...

But love is like a dream ...

I hear the wind through the ring

that distorted the whole sound but he

disappear ...

And we will be together?

At the last chorus, the entire audience was already singing along with Lee SeungGi. Their voices were heard very clearly, because by the end of the song they agreed that the music would become quieter, and then completely disappear, only his voice would remain. But none of them assumed that the whole audience would pick her up, that they would memorize the words so quickly, and hearing the audience sing along, this is the reward for your performance.