Their performance (You(girl)&TWICE)

YOU & I (You and TWICE, SNSD)

The mysterious city at night revealed its possessions to international visitors, allowed to plunge into the magic of the amazing art of melody, and showed the very best performers of oriental music. Today he received guests from South Korea, world famous artists from various music companies. Today, both young people and the older generation could enjoy the familiar song.

A grand musical show is about to begin, the audience and performers are in anticipation, who will be hosting tonight? Usually, who and the host is known in advance to prepare in advance, but the whole point of this musical concert was that no one knew who would be the host, in what order they would perform, and what they would sing.

Such a strange performance was supported by all the audience, fans and the performers themselves.

- A new experience for us - all as one answered the invitation a day ago.

If you ask managers, they will shrug their shoulders and answer:

- We do not know where we are going. We don’t know where we will be performing. But we know what awaits us. And we promise you an unforgettable performance.

The mayor of the city, who organized all this, said in an interview:

- Maybe our city is small, only a little more than 100 thousand people live here, but we can also accept such famous artists. And we will do everything in our power so that the artists want to come back here again. The concert is a personal gift from me on the 1400th anniversary of our city!

To the question of one of the journalists, how many artists will visit the city, the mayor took a folded piece of paper from his pocket, unfolded it, paused a little, answered:

- 20 women's groups, 10 singers; 10 male groups and 5 singers. We asked the residents of our city, they voted who will come to us, so there are so many. We also invited a special group from Japan, they agreed to open a music concert. Everything is ready for us to receive them. So what are we waiting for.

***

She loves to read. There is always a book with her wherever she goes, and whatever she does. When the Internet first appeared, she was not interested in it. She preferred the book, because reading, she could feel all the emotions of the writer, be transferred to his era. It seemed to her that you could not feel such a feeling through the monitor screen. Therefore, up to 27 years, she lived quietly without him. Without a computer.

And yet he burst into her life. Swiftly and unexpectedly, when she was assigned to work to make a rating of the most popular artists around the world. Then, however, they told me to search only in South Korea. She only knew about this country that their common colleague went there for an internship, and spent a lot of money communicating with residents. And there was so much joy and delight that someone escaped from the depths and flew a free bird towards an unknown country. Not knowing the language, not knowing the culture, not knowing anything, flew away, returned two years later as “rich” as he was before.

He told a lot of interesting things, mainly talked about mega popular groups, which he managed to visit at a concert. According to him, a musical illness began. Now music, hip-hop, electronic, r & b thundered in the previously quiet city. The classics that she loved so much were abandoned, the club was closed, the soul of the instruments, like my soul, were betrayed.

Honestly, I hated it. She closed at home, the player with the classic composition, quietly rejoiced. And so her quiet life passed, before that assignment from the mayor.

“Do you use a computer?” Everyone nowadays works on it. You will quickly find what I ask. I need a rating by Wednesday, he said on Monday afternoon.

***

Poets and writers have always described a young girl, something like this:

Sunburst sparkled in thick, dark and shiny hair, and the face, in addition to the correct features and brightness of colors, was expressive thanks to the clear outline of the forehead and deep black eyes. There was also some kind of aristocracy in her appearance, expressed more in posture and dignity than in indescribable, fragile and short-lived grace, which serves as a sign of nobility today.

One of the writers, whom she was fond of from school, wrote: "Once having seen such a girl, it was impossible to forget her."

So she thought so when she first saw her profile on the laptop screen. She remembers the exact date when the heart rate ceased to beat beats normally. From that moment, her heart began to beat only one name: Kim DaHyun.