Voice (You (girl) and Taeyeon )

YOU & I (You and TWICE, SNSD)

Her voice sounded on all the radio stations of the country, she was very popular, out of reach for you.

You could only listen to her from far away, enjoying the emotions that she conveys to you.

The voice that you once dreamed came true.

And with a voice, you recognized her name.

Kim Taeyeon . A girl whose sweet and soulful voice excites you all. Each song in its performance brings peace and pleasure to your soul.

You would like to meet her at least once , and you know how to do it. You just need to decide to come to her fanning . Or just buy a ticket for her concert.

But wait, there’s something that’s not converging.

You are in the same city as her! You live almost opposite!

You often see her leaving the building, you see how she gets into her car, how carefully she leaves the parking lot.

You see when she returns, you see who comes to her.

You see everything and not what attempt to meet? Wow! How can you miss such an opportunity?

I am afraid - not the answer.

Answer the question: Do you want to see her?

And I do not mean just to see on the street, but to come up and say "hello, I’ve been your fan since the debut."

You will see, she smiles at you, shakes hands in greeting and even leaves an autograph. You will hear her magical voice close by.

Ah, I envy you!

Tell me later, how was your meeting?

***

The concert ticket is in your bag, in a safe place, wallet, where her photo from the Badgirl era is stored .

You, not hiding your joyful face, are walking along the streets, passers-by are looking at you strangely, they probably think you are a little crazy.

So it is, you are crazy with happiness.

Row 39, place 58.

Honestly, you don’t know where it is, whether you will hear or see, but all this is trifles. You have a ticket.

A small step to be closer to the idol.

***

You come an hour before the scheduled concert, and you are not surprised when you see fans like you who arrived earlier.

You are not alone, because many are like you, waiting to see Kim Taeyeon .

You see a lot of pink balls, pink sticks (lanterns), inscriptions. Yes, they are prepared, not that you.

You only have a telephone with you, which you specially lent from your girlfriend, promising that you will remove everything in the best possible way. But seeing all this in front of you, you already doubt it.

Row 39, place 58.

It no longer sounds so joyful in your head. So many fans , and all of them will try to shoot at least some video from Taeyeon .

You hear the announcement of the start of the concert. You take the line, hold your ticket in your hands and slowly move forward, towards the entrance to the concert hall.

A surprise awaited you at the entrance, a poster featuring a full-length Kim Taeyeon in her long silver dress, with her hair loose and cute earrings in her ears. A poster made in this way, one would think that a living person is standing. And her eyes, looking straight into the soul. Any of the fans here will scream and speak words of love. So there is nothing to be surprised at that you did the same. That is, I almost dropped the phone from surprise.

They check you at the entrance, they warn you that shooting is prohibited today, as today is a special concert.

- Taeyeon herself requested that she not be filmed today.

The girl asked, a voice that you can’t hear enough? How can such a request be refused? A request that radically changes all your plans for tonight. And yet this is a request that you will not refuse.

You go inside

- Wow, such a huge room!

Your eyes scatter from a million bright pink lights, like hearts that beat in time with a rhythm that they only know.

The row number and the seat number clearly sound in your head. You go forward and thanks to the help of the “index sign” you find your row. Where the seats were, it is now empty, but you still need to move carefully, you can get hurt. Remained small iron rods, invisible, but the leg can be injured.

You ask where is your place, you are kindly shown it, you become next to two girls and a married couple.

You don’t worry that there is no seat, because I was preparing to stand for more than an hour. Also, when Taeyeon goes on stage,

and by the way, about the scene,

Row 39 turned out to be much closer to the scene than you thought

and place 58, not opposite, a little to the left, and almost near the end, but, from any angle, you can see the artist,

so, when Taeyeon takes to the stage, everything will be empty, everything except the voice and the singer herself.

- Sorry, how long have you been a fan of Kim Taeyeon ? - asked the couple. - Sorry, we did not want to offend you, your age has nothing to do with it, just ...

- Do not worry, do not worry. You can love songs at any age. And if so many emotions are invested in these songs, then ... well, you understand me. From the debut. Her voice immediately attracted attention. I was curious, but what else is this girl capable of? And, as you see, 10 years have passed, and I am still with her.

- Thank.

- What are you about?

You really don’t understand why they thank you. You told the truth.

10 minutes and the lights went out.

Screensaver from different video clips.

Your attention was completely attracted by the girl on the screen.

Your heart began to beat loudly.

You, with a sinking heart, watched everything that happened. And I missed the moment when the real star of this concert appeared in front of you.

Tiny radiance from a spotlight, microphone and chair.

The first chords of the very first song that Taeyeon performed performed stunned the entire audience. People standing nearby seemed numb, listening and hearing her soft, soulful voice.

You covered your eyes, not because you didn’t want to see Taeyeon , no, you want to penetrate the lyrics of the song and feel the music written by the composer with all your heart.

Songs and performance excited your subconscious.

You enjoyed every sound.

Those songs that you knew did not sing along to her loudly. You knew all the songs by heart, but did not dare to sing out loud, afraid to screw up .

In addition to singing, Taeyeon still had conversations with the public. You recognized her, on the other hand.

You heard her laugh.

You heard the surprised notes slip through her voice.

You heard embarrassment and nervousness in your voice.

Still, it’s so much better; in life, her voice is even more enriched with emotions and feelings.

It is a pity that it is impossible to describe in words, on a paper sheet, how beautiful her voice is. There are no words in the description. Everything you think is so down to earth .

I just want to repeat many times:

- Thank.

And give a million hearts.

And support her.

***

The concert has come to an end. The last applause died down. Everyone went home. The room was empty and quiet. Alone.

She stood on stage in the dark, looking into the distance. Happiness reflected in her eyes.

Another day she was able to give so many joyful memories to her bows unnie kam .

The same memory that she will carry with herself to the end. Will protect them.

- Unnie , you did a good job again today. Your voice didn't let you down.

- Yes. I was very worried about this, because yesterday I had a sore throat. I thought that he would break today on a high note.

“You did well , Taeyeonie .”

“Do you think so, HyoyeonYou surprised me today by coming to the concert. Why didn't you tell me you were coming? You are all here, I missed you .

- Let's go home, we have a lot to tell each other.

***

I look at you when you get home. You all shine with happiness. I haven’t seen you like that for a long time. I ask:

“Have you seen her?”

- I saw a song in front of me. It is all woven from the tender threads of the melody.

- You could get an autograph?

- Her voice lives in my heart. You know, I always knew that there is such a person in the world who will give me happiness by simply communicating with me in his voice.

- Usually, you said that about me, but I don’t take offense at your words, I understand that I myself was such a couple of years ago. Come on, girlfriend, discuss Kim Taeyeon's magical voice .