DANCE COUPLE (You(MiSull) and Hyoyeon (SNSD) - 3/FIRST “PA”

YOU & I (You and TWICE, SNSD)

The morning at the hostel started the same way, the first of the SeoHyun members woke up first . Hyoyeon woke up behind her as they shared a room together. She would have slept longer, but would you fall asleep with a girl like decoy. In the evening after they talked, they waited for Jessica to return from the musical Legally Blonde, where she starred and Taeyeon , who went to her musical, was getting ready for bed.

But SeoHyun decided to rehearse her solo number before going to bed, which she will perform at a concert where they were invited with other groups from their agency. She thought she was playing the guitar easily, the strings, but Hyoyeon's sensitive ear could hear everything. What time did she turn off the lamp light, the girl did not know, but in the morning she woke up broken.

Eyes were sticking together, her body was aching, she somehow slipped to the bathroom, opened the door, went in, cold water, and washed her face. She the shower, quickly rinsed off, took a towel, where her name was written, wiping it, left, Yuri was waiting for her turn. Her tangled black hair, a sleepy face, her eyes were still half closed.

“Good morning, Onny - peering around the corner of her room,” said YoonA .

A door also opened from Sunny and Taeyeon's room , the girls in pajamas were already climbing in the kitchen, today it is their turn to cook breakfast. Tiffany, stretching, opened the cabinet where the hair dryer was lying, Jessica walked with the phone, someone had already called, Sueong helped Taeyeon to arrange plates and lay out 9 forks.

On the radio that included SeoHyun , the voice of their mutual friend Lituk from the Super Junior group sounded. He kept his radio every morning, and every time a new idol came, sometimes they came to the broadcast.

“- Good morning, the people of Seoul.” I think that this morning will be the brightest, because today our show was visited by the most original Choi Mi Sull in his dance . Greet the radio listeners, hyung .

“I hope my voice will be a wonderful alarm clock for you.” Good morning, I'm Mi Sull. To be honest, I did not expect to be invited to the radio. Usually, the sweet voices of girls from different groups wake me up.

- And who do you remember from our groups? I read that you only listen to the classics, although you dance to hip-hop .

“It would be embarrassing if this girl listens to the radio.” But I like the voice of Kim Taeyeon from SNSD , it always penetrates so deep into the heart, I rejoice with it and feel sad with it.

- So you like the SNSD group ?

“As a dancer, I like to watch other people's dances. Therefore, I can say that they stand out from women's groups with their vibrant movements. Dance is their thing.

- Among them is Hyoyeon , it is also called the " SNSD dance machine ." What do you say about her as a dancer?

- I would like to arrange a battle with her .

- You talk so calmly about this, I can’t believe it, the guy sitting with me does not blush at all when he talks about girls like the SNSD group ! Hyun , I can’t understand, do you like them, or are you indifferent to them?

“I'm not saying I don't like them, hen .” In the end, I'm a guy too. And I also look at beautiful girls. I’m talking about the fact that one girl lives in my heart for a long time, and I won’t betray her.

“Yes, yes, I heard, they were telling something, but I thought it was all a joke.” And yet I wonder, but what if the goddess of beauty herself stands before you?

“She is like a goddess to me, and that's enough about that .”

Usually their breakfast was held in a cheerful atmosphere, but this morning all 9 girls listened carefully to the words of two people on the radio.

“Who should so enchant Choi Mi Sull that he speaks of her like that?” He is considered the most enviable groom, what a blow should be for his fans - an advertisement went on the radio station, and the girls turned him off. After a brief silence, Sooyoong was the first to speak .

“I envy you girls.” He called only Taeyeon and Hyoyeon from our group.

“Ah, I liked how he answered the question about the“ goddess of beauty ”! Any girl will like it when her boyfriend says this on the radio. I envy that girl.

“But he does not mention her name anywhere.” As he won the title of the best dancer 5 years ago, from that moment he was chased with a question about his girlfriend, but he was silent. The Internet is teeming with questions about who she is, what her name is, where they met.

- Sooyoong, were you interested in him? Of course, we know about your search for a husband, but we thought that he was not your type.

“No, no, you misunderstood everything.” In general, he will pay attention to Hyoyeon , as a dancer, than me.

“Speaking of dancers, Yuri is also suitable,” said Hyoyeon , the first to get up from the table, showing everyone that she had eaten and went to get ready for the photo shoot . When she disappeared behind the door of her room, the girls relaxed, looked at each other.

***

“- Three days ago it became known that you would join our company. Is this true or just plain hearing?

- Truth. The other day I was offered a contract, after thinking a little, I agreed.

“I also heard that your decision was not connected with gaining fame, but with the fact that the girl of your heart works in the company?”

- You probably came to my site, yes, hyung ? Truth. Yes, I did not hide. I gave reason to think about myself more often than before.

- Now every girl in the agency will think that she is your favorite.

- Agree, hen , all the girls are pleased to think that someone loves her. One thought warms them, and they smile more often and cleaner.

- Say something to the radio listener.

- Guys, if it’s impossible to say your feelings through words, there’s always a dance. Girls often pay attention to body language. Sometimes the look itself will tell you about his real feelings. Dance, only dance, will tell you what it means to be bright and happy . ”

After the radio station, he got into the car, which was waiting for him at the exit from the building. In the car sat his manager and friend, who was currently looking at something in a mini laptop. Then his phone rang, he picked up and began to speak in a businesslike way.

Mi Sull did not tear him off, the car started off, drove towards the photo studio , where he should advertise sportswear. His companions will be one of the Korean group. Who, he did not know yet. While the car was driving to the appointed place, and the manager’s voice was explaining something to someone, Mi Sull closed his eyes, threw his head back in the chair, relaxed.

- Mi Sull! Hyun! Wake up! We have already arrived - the manager easily pushed into the shoulder of his friend. 15 minutes passed, he saw that Mi Sull closed his eyes to somehow rest. He did not bother him, because a friend had to get up at 3 a.m. We managed to sleep only 40 minutes.

This is the price to see her. Get closer to her ”- that’s what he said when the manager asked. They returned to the company 5 months ago, and so far there is no progress to meet her.

He did not even speak the name of that girl to his named brother. During these months, Mi Sull took everything that was not asked, attended various events, shows, shows, not forgetting about dancing.

How did he manage to be so energetic and cheerful after 12 hours of chaos? How did he stand it? Every day was painted in seconds, immediately after the photo shoot it should be on the show "Running Man". 4 hours of continuous sports stress. This is followed by a show related to dancing. And in the evening he will have a trip to the airport and a trip to the competition in Japan.

***

Both vehicles: a black Lexis and a bus with an SNSD image , stopped at the entrance to the building where the photo shoot should take place. The girls began to leave the salon, went down, going around the car, where Mi Sull was going to go outside. Until they saw each other. 9 beautiful girls passed by the most enviable groom in Korea.

They had fun talking, he answered at that moment by phone. They walked in one leg, but their eyes still did not meet. All 9 pairs of eyes looked at each other, and not on the sides. By some chance, they went into one building, never once glancing at each other!

- I love such idols that come in time! Then they easily work with them. How lucky I am that both the girls and you are a young man so responsible. Go change first, the girls are already in the dressing room. Waiting for you in 10 minutes.

The representative of the company they will be advertising turned out to be talkative. He talked about 10 minutes, but did not let go, he talked and talked until his manager politely shoved him into the dressing room.

 

- After the photo shoot Taeyeon , Jessica , Yuri, YoonA , SeoHyun and Hyoyeon you have the show “Running Man”. Sunny , you have the musical Legally Blonde. Tiffany and Sooyoong you will be the presenters on the music show ...

***

- What do I have after the photos? - putting on a trained body, a sports jacket, Mi Sull asked his manager.

Stylists fluttered over him, applying makeup, doing the right hairstyle, checking to see if everything fits, if they are tight. He patiently demolished everything, although he did not like it when he was touched. He hated being nice, did not like to make facial expressions, put on a mask and not take it off day and night. And yet he continued to languish for himself, tuned, did everything, absolutely everything, if only the day fell when he met her. The girl who won his heart with her dance.

- The show "Running Man", a dance field plus a flight for the clouds. Everything is complete, as you like, hen - his friend joked, turning into a caring brother.

- For dessert, it means ice cream, mm , I like it. I'm ready? Well, how handsome? - pulled back the clothes on his body, asked Mi Sull, turning to the mirror. “Yes, handsome for them, but boring for himself.” Did you find out with whom I will be filming today? Some kid again?

“You like it, friend.” All the guys will envy you. That's it, go.

***

He stood with his back straight, tall and elegant, his clothes lying on him like a second skin flying in. Black hair shone with hair as headlights, He held his hands in his trouser pockets, his muscles, trained in the dance hall, reflectively reflected his male S- line of the back. He himself did not realize how handsome he was now!

9 pairs of eyes looked at the back of a young man that was talking to the photographer, polished the footage. A company representative was standing next to them, his loud voice was heard in all corners of the hidden premises. They saw how their manager approached the representative, pointed to them, said they were ready for the shoot.

- well! Now you can start the real show! Come here and introduce yourself to each other.

The young man slowly began to turn in their direction. Girls with bated breath followed him, trying to find out by profile who would be photographed with them. The fact that it was not Shandon - o ppa from SJ , they immediately understood on the posture, it was also not from the Shine group , and their actors were not familiar.

- Oh , my got ! Tiffany exclaimed quietly, turning to English. Hyoyeon next to her only smiled tightly , YoonA and Sooyoong exclaimed, Taeyeon and Jessica looked at each other, SeoHyun bowed in greeting the oppa , Yuuri just could not take her eyes off the guy, and Sunny was transformed before her eyes. - Hello, we are SNSD !

“I am Choi Mi Sull, nice to meet you,” the guy said softly, making a magnificent bow towards the girls. You can’t tell by his intonation in the voice how excited he was now.

From the diary:

She! She is right next to me! I could reach out and touch her! The girl whom I had been waiting for so long, finally, fate brought us together. When I greeted her, my heart was beating like crazy. My body became numb, I only wanted one thing to stop time, and never continue its course. Her eyes, she looked at me for a second, then averted them, but I managed to notice the interest. Or did I just want to see it? Maybe I'm not her type?What if she didn’t like me? My goddess, now I know that you are not my imagination. Now I will fight for your attention. And the first thing I will do is tell the truth . ”

“I feel your awkwardness.” Hyun, is this really your first meeting? - Not knowing about the guy’s strong heartbeat, the photographer asked.

For several minutes he had been trying to build a combination of a pair between Mi Sull and 3 girls SNSD, Sooyoong , Hyoyeon and Sunny. He was placed next to Hyoyeon, which according to the script should hug him around the waist, clinging to him. These children were so embarrassed that they were afraid to touch each other.

“I'm a little embarrassed, because a couple of hours ago I talked about them on the radio.” And I don’t know if they heard the broadcast? - Mi Sull made excuses, looking around the girls that they found next to him.

- If you talked about Taeyeon and Hyoyeon , then yes, you did . Why did you mention only them, Oppa ? - offended pursed lips Sunny . “Am I the brightest of the group?” - why immediately received from the girls. - Hey! This is true!

- I always thought that the brightest here Sica - unnie - without hesitation, said YoonA , standing behind her onni, who was currently hugging Taeyeon .

Since the very morning, Jessica has been spinning around their leader, as Yuri or YoonA did not try to snatch , a piece of onni's attention, she paid attention only to Taeyeon . After breakfast, when, as usual, Jessica was cleaning the table, as she woke up late, YoonA went to her to help, asked: “Unnie , is it Taeyeon-ni today?" And there was no joke in this matter.

Members noticed Jessica's strange behavior when she showed love for them. It was always problematic for Jessica to talk about her true feelings on camera or so simply. 8 members identified each person by week.

Monday is Yuri Day, Tuesday is Sunny and Sooyoong Day , Wednesday is SeoHyun and Hyoyeon Day, Thursday is YoonA Day , Friday is Krystal, her sister, Hara from KARA, Saturday is Tiffany Day and Sunday is Taeyeon Day.

But today was “Yuri Day”, not “Taeyeon Day”! That's the strange thing. Jessica did not leave Taeyeon, she either held her hand, or hugged, or said something. And now she just raised her eyebrows to answer Yoona, while, as her hands were busy shaking hands with Taeyeon. She herself did not know why she would like to stay with their leader longer today. She did not know that her girls figured out by the day when Jessica shows her interest.

- No, not me. Sooyoong looks better today - straightening a curled lock of Jessica light brown hair by the ears .

Back in Japan, she was repainted in a different color, first individual curls, style, as in the song “ Run devil run ”. There she bought earrings and bracelets in the style of the Goth. The girl who did not like all this suddenly became interested in him.

Why? When asked by the girls, she vaguely answered: " Everything is connected with my mood ." And lately it has been gloomy. Something not calm. And the only one who could help Jessica was their leader. Next to her, Jessicacalmed down, her facial features were smoothed out, and a smile often appeared. What happened to their onni this time, they did not know, and he was worried about her.

“My appearance, they always judge only by their appearance,” the girl said quietly, only Taeyeon could hear her .

Jessica tore open their arms, stepped away from her, and Taeyeon became so lonely and dreary. She followed the girl that went to the table, where there were glasses of water. Her look alone did not let the girl go until their eyes met, and Jessica smiled vaguely.

They kept eye contact even when Jessica returned to them. They held hands again, it was hot again and hard to breathe. Again, it was as if millions of light bulbs lit up in the room.

- Sooyoong always shines. Oppa , what do you think, who is the brightest of us today? - charming everyone with her sweet smile, as if asking for a compliment from the guy, Sunny said .

- Today they promise sunny weather, but there are only clouds in the sky. Next to me are 9 small sunrays and it is an honor for me to be warmed by them today - no one expected such a compliment, the girls were embarrassed when they heard it.

Hyun , you're just a poet!” Although it was expected of you. I heard that during the dance project, you were very gallant with your partner.

- Yes. At first we felt awkward around, noona was 3 years older than me. Therefore, I did everything to make her laugh, to cheer up, to make her comfortable with me.

***

Hyun , maybe I'll just hold her hand?” - interrupted the thoughts of Taeyeon young man, one of the best dancers in South Korea.

He was proud, admired, he was a guy who was lucky enough to dance in the same troupe with Britney Spears. She and the girl only heard about him, but in reality she met only now.

He stood next to Hyoyeon , all his appearance showed that he was embarrassed. And Hyoyeon herself was quiet. Usually, next to the guys, she felt “like a fish in the water”, her boyish character made it possible to speak familiarly with senior comrades in the company and in the dance studio where she went to train.

“You weren’t so shy before, Mi Sull-hyun ?” Such beauties worked with you in a pair that our operator had to interrupt after 5 minutes. I must say that all of our Korean women's groups are diverse flowers. You were calm with them, even joking, what happened now? You're kind of shackled! Relax.

“And who was paired with him?” - curious Sooyoong , deliberately straightening her long silky black curls in front of the guy. How not to flirt next to such a nice guy? He was just her type. From another breed.

- T - ara , Kara , Miss A ( Suzy ), recently he often starred with the actress, called everyone, hyun?

“You forgot about BoA, ” the company representative told the photographer. The man was holding a detailed newspaper in his hand, where on page number 4 in large letters each step of Choi Mi Sull for a week was described . Near him, members from the group and girls of the film program accumulated.

- Oh, so our boy is “don Juan”, although he says that he has one lady of the heart! - exclaimed the photographer, the more embarrassed Hyoyeon that stood next to the guy. He involuntarily squeezed her hand, and the girl herself, embarrassedly smiling, tucked long wavy hair over her ears. “Maybe you don't have any girl?”

- Hyun , your joke goes very far - Mi Sull said stiffly, in front of his eyes he became even taller. “Let's better leave my life alone and work.”

- Yes, let’s, otherwise I’ve got too loose.

***

It was painful for him to let go of the girl whom his heart had been striving for over 5 long years. But the photo shoot ended, and he had no reason to stop her. He watched as the bus with their names drives off the building, disappears around the bend. Now he looked more lost than before meeting her.

- Mi Sull, our day is not over yet. Let's go, think about Hyoyeon along the way .

“She's great, right?”

-  Yes that should be the girl of your heart. You did not notice, but for all the shooting you did not let go of her hand. You walked around the pavilion like a couple.

***

“I envy you so much, unnie.” For all the time that there was a photo shoot , he held your hand. It was so moving on his part. You were like a couple in love that didn’t want to leave for a minute - Sooyoong hugged a friend on the shoulders. They rode in the same bus, but soon they will run away, they all have different work schedules, and they will meet only in the evening, at a concert. “At this rate, you will marry the first.”

- I`m? I would love to, but I do not think that I am a couple to him. He never looked at me, although it is strange that he held my hand.

“Yes, he looked away every time Hyoyeon — they turned to him,” SeoHyun said , looking up from the textbook that was lying on the next chair. During the wanderings from one place to another, she still managed to work out, prepare for the next lesson at the university.

“I think he was just nervous being next to us - Tiffany answered, pushing the mirrors away from herself.” She was sitting on a 4 armchair immediately behind Hyoyeon , near the window. A minute ago she sat and listened to music in her headphones, then laid them aside, took out a mirror, began to correct her makeup. Her smiley eyes did not smile now, but they also shone with the love for the girls that surrounded her.

- But I didn’t think so, he felt comfortable with us. You heard with whom he had to star in a photo shoot before us . All women's groups. He should have already got used to such a variety - came from the back seat Yuri's voice, which is currently leafing through a fashion magazine. Her eyes also constantly looked at the duet Jessica and Taeyeon , who were sitting next to her, but doing completely different things.

Their hands were still crossed, although a couple of minutes ago, when she looked at them, Jessica pulled water from her bag, and Taeyeon held a video camera in both hands. Now the water lay casually over the bag, and the camcorder with the lens closed was on Jessica's lap . The girls themselves looked bored out the window at the landscapes passing by. She also noticed that YoonA , was constantly looking at Jessica, trying to attract her attention, and Sunnyshowed her. What is going on between them? Their connection became even stronger, even closer.

“Either he was nervous, or he likes our onni,” agreed with Makne YoonA's opinion , finally turning her back to the window, realizing that it is impossible to capture Jessica’s attention today . - You saw how he looked at Hyoyeon -onnie , maybe you are his lady of the heart, about whom he speaks all the time?

- I AM? No I do not think so. He practically did not look in my direction! And why are we talking about him, there are no other topics?

- Oh, Hyoyeon , getting nervous? Did you like him, huh? Such a hot guy who does dancing. In addition, remember, in one program, we were told and told you ...

- that I will meet a guy of the same profession as me. He will be my fate. I remember, but why exactly, Choi Mi Sull?

“So you don't like him?” Then you will not mind if I experience happiness with him? He looked at me, I got goosebumps. Its cold beauty captivates.

- I will not mind, Sooyoong . Only I thought he was not your type of guy - the girl shrugged, accelerating her pace, the first to reach the bus. Turning so that fans of their work photographed her, the girl went inside, sat in last place, looking at how Jessica takes her place .

- Don't be upset, Hyoyeon , Sooyoong is just joking. Just forget about it, and let's go have fun. I am sure we will have a great time on the “Running Man” show.