Immortal song (You (boy) &SNSD)- THEMANGG!

YOU & I (You and TWICE, SNSD)

Strange, they should have long ago become accustomed to the time zones that they flew over 6 years of life together, but each time entering their hometown, the heart was joyfully compressed in the chest. No matter how tired they were, photographers always spotted their fleeting smile, giving fans that they came to meet them. As promised, they returned with new songs to their homeland to give their music to the people of Korea.
Not standing out among the crowd of those present, there were 8 guys and a girl who, leaning against the wall of the airport, dialed something on the phone. They did everything in order not to attract attention, but they were still noticed.
Not a single girl passed by so as not to look in their direction. And all because of their growth, each of the guys towered over the fragile girl by 5cm, with her height of 1.70cm. Each of them was neatly dressed, each in his own unique style, from each of them came a street, gentleman, dangerous charm.
Usually they walked past the crowd of their fans, only glancing briefly at them, smiling at them, waving their hands, but then the girls themselves paused to look back at the strange nine. The manager and security guards did not really make it possible to make out 9 strange people, hurrying them to the car, which was waiting for them near the airport, but they sat in the thoughts of each of the 9 SNSD members.
 - I have seen many beautiful and charming girls, but today for the first time I was struck by the beauty of one girl. She was surrounded by 8 tall guys, but she did not seem fragile, she was on a par with them.

“Taemin, your way out,” the girl whispered softly, nodding her head toward the people who looked at them. One of the young men, the one who stood on her right hand and was dressed as a cowboy, nodded in response. I walked away from them, put the tape recorder on, , a familiar melody sounded from the speakers:
- Aegeus! We begin! Welcome to our party! - the guy made the same movement as Tiffany in the clip “IGAB”. His smiley eyes winked infectiously at the girls.
- MinHo, Henry! - All the same, the girl gave orders, not moving. The guys nodded and went out in the middle:
- I heard she called my name.
“I heard her asking about me.”
“What could that mean? Does she really like me?"
People began to gather around out of curiosity, they were wondering if the guys would really be dancing and singing the new SNSD song, which was only a short time ago, a couple of hours ago, that the song had been shown on display. They all thought that they were furious fans of the group.

I heard from friends that he was asking about me
He asked if I have a boyfriend, what I love
He was interested to know my habits when the pair ends
He asked me to convey that he would be waiting for me in the park today ...
What should I do?
I was waiting for her in the park, where we first met
I held flowers in my hands, was at the parade, everything is as it should for a date
The hands of the clock were approaching 2 p.m., I began to worry,
The hands were approaching 14.15, I was still waiting
The hands of the clock were approaching 14.30, she would not come
It was already 15.00, but I did not move, I waited ...
He was waiting for me, I watched him, how beautiful he was
He was waiting, but I did not dare to approach him
I was curious how much he was ready to wait, I noticed the time
It was early 16.00, but still waiting. The first drops of rain ...

***
The hostel, which they returned an hour and a half later, breathed calm and comfort. After a long absence, they finally ended up together in an apartment where they had been living for 6 consecutive years. However, after some conversations, some girls (Jessica, Hyoyeon, SeoHyun) moved to their home, however, their apartments were two minutes from the hostel. Sometimes they stayed in the hostel, as it is today, when there was no strength to go anywhere. Their rooms were always waiting for their mistresses.
Sooyoong opened the door with the key, crossed the threshold of the apartment, took off her shoes and first went to the kitchen. Even before the plane landed, she really wanted hot coffee; she could have bought it at the airport, but why, if you are already practically at home. She went to the stove, set the kettle on, the radio, a pleasant melody scattered around the apartment. After her, YoonA and Hyoyeon entered the kitchen, together they opened the refrigerator to look around and make a list of the missing products.
- YoonA, record it. We need ... ”Hyoyeon began listing, sorting through the products. YoonA methodically wrote everything down on a piece of paper.
“And don't forget to add coffee and green tea to the list,” Sooyoong asked, opening and looking at the half-empty shelves of the kitchen cabinet.
- Who will go to the store? Whose team is it, ours or Taeyeon-onni? - finishing writing the last ingredient of food, asked YoonA, tearing a page from a notebook.
- Today is Wednesday? So our team - looking at the kitchen, said Taeyeon, turning her head to the other girls who had already decomposed in the living room. “Sika, Tiffany, Sunny. Don't relax, we're going to the store.”
To Jessica's surprise, she only shrugged and got off the couch, carefully freeing herself from Tiffany's embrace that hid her head on her lap.
“I don't want to let go of such a soft little bear,” Tiffany said wearily, smiling offended, reluctantly releasing Jessica. She reached out and trailed behind her friend, who was already hiding in the hallway, where she wore more comfortable shoes. - Jessi ... Jessi doesn't want to talk to me ...
“And she’s doing it right, you chatted her on the plane today, she didn’t even have time to take a nap there.” Leave her not for long - Sunny advised, going around the girl, approached Jessica and casually her hair. “And don't be so quiet, we’re not used to seeing you like that.”
- Alright, alright, children, let's quickly buy everything we need, then we'll rest. Today we are already free - pushing our members out the door, Taeyeon said, closing behind herself.
The music was relaxing, giving peace of mind and body. 

***
“I told you that they will show us. In an hour, the first views of the video with the new Korean band “Boys Generation” exceeded 2 thousand people! What is not advertising for you? - the girl proudly showed on the computer screen where a performance was posted on their youtube with their participation.
- And then, really, sister, it is not for nothing that you are our leader. But what are we going to do now?
- Nothing but rehearsing and rehearsing. We must be in good shape and synchronously dance at any time. I’m sure they’ll call us soon.
- Who will call?
- The one we need to get into the show business. Tomorrow we give another mini-concert, I have already agreed with the local authorities, however, I had to spend some money again, though. But you won’t go for such a scroll of our song. And now everything is for training, lively!
- Yes, boss.
- Here are the boys, they are older than me, but sometimes it seems to me that they are still children. Okay, what is happening here - she again rewound the video clip with their participation and drove out again in a circle, carefully looking at each step. She did not hear Lee Ming enter her room, how quietly he placed hot coffee next to her. The girl did not notice anything around, because she was entrusted with such an overwhelming task as making their group known in such a short time.
The phone did not stop for a minute, transactions were carried out online, they lasted until the morning, only about 4 in the morning the girl was finally able to close her eyes and take a nap. Quietly, so as not to wake her, they carried her to the sofa, swollen, removed their outer clothing, covered with a blanket.
***
“Yes, I am listening,” answering the receiver of the mobile phone, which the girl picked up, sleepily opening her eyes.
- EunJi-noona, I have great news for you. I heard that they are going to vote at the expense of groups and singers who will travel with concerts in Japan. Those who interest you will be present there.
- When and where?
- Today, at SBS, 9 a.m.
- And now how much? - finally waking up, having thrown off her blanket, the girl jumped from the sofa. She rubbed her eyes, the nightlight, the clock was 7.00. “Gather everyone, Sean.”
“I already warned everyone, noona. They will be waiting for you in our office.
- Well. Call and wake the guys. While I am gone, practice dance and voice. And I went to put myself in order. I need to properly introduce my boys to today's meeting.
- Good luck, noona.

***
- Hello, I am a representative of Music Still Group, Lee EunJi. I came here to represent my boys, asking you to accept them on the list of performing groups. You have probably heard of a new company that has not so long ago taken off on the first lines of music show business.
- What is the name of your group? Have they debuted already?
- We made our debut only on the street, and our song scattered across the ocean to the Internet - her laughter rang with a melody across the corners of the company's quiet office. Nobody laughed with her, but the girl did not lose heart. Continued, as if nothing had happened. - In a day we collected more than 10 million views.
“But you haven't made your debut at music shows, have you?”
- We planned to go out into the world on March 6 at M! Coundown. But more important news came to my ear, therefore I am here.
“Only two days are left until March 6, why don't you just wait for this day?” What attracted you so much when traveling to Japan?
- I wanted to see the world with different eyes. Maybe they don’t like our music and my boys who are defeated will listen to me better.
“And yet you have not yet given the name of your group.” How do we put you on an untitled list?
- This is a different conversation, it's nice to know that we understood each other. You can write - THEMAN GG!
***
- Boys, I have great news for you - we are going to Japan! We fly on the same flight with the artists of the SM family. And that means ...
- ... we will meet them !!!
- The first impression of us should be on top. And not only among girls, but also guys. We will see our enemies in the face. And we must show them that we are better than them. Therefore…
- Rehearsal, sister, rehearsal!
- Right. For a long time I have not rehearsed with you. Minho cut music, it's time to have fun!

Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow ...
This is the only thing that was spinning in their head, and with these thoughts they trained even harder. We finished only closer to the morning, when only 2 hours were left before departure.
Wasting no time, they hurried home to pack their things and most importantly do not forget their passports, tickets and stage costumes. Everything should be at the highest level.

***
All the joy that they will fly on the same flight with SM artists crashed as soon as they learned how they would really get to Japan. As soon as they got to the airport, they were met by a representative from the company, chattering with all kinds of phrases, he led them to the plane. The plane itself was ordinary, the flight attendants were sympathetic and smiling, but the people around them were ordinary citizens of Seoul! And they flew second class! And no one answered the phone! The connection immediately broke off, it was only worth a call!
***
“So that's how they are with us ?!” They decided to push us forward? Uh, no, that won't happen! Damn, I dressed up like bull, put on an idiotic smile, crucified before them, like I was some kind of clown, and they did that ?! I will arrange it! We will definitely perform at that concert, and we will eclipse everyone and everything with our brilliance! They will envy and bite their elbows! I will only talk about us! We will be on a par with top artists, I promise this!
- Our leader got excited in earnest - the guys tried to somehow distract the girl from the problems, but she did not pay attention to them or simply waved them off.
- Leave your sister alone when she is so ... It’s better not to fall under the arm.
“But here she is right, they have done unfairly to us - biting off a piece of apple,” said MinHo. - They gave us hope and trampled it, not thinking about our feelings.
- Why now dismiss the nurses? If they did this to us, then we will answer in the same way, we will perform at the concert, and, as EunJi said, we will eclipse them all! Am I right, leader?
“First you need to get there, and then to shine,” Lee SeungGi said wisely, turning over the magazine.
“I just can’t understand why you are flying with us, hyung?” You could calmly be on that plane with the rest of the artists, and you are here.
- And there Im YoonA ...
“She is not there, she will fly from another country,” he said calmly. “Besides, how do you get inside without my help?”
- Ha ha ha, you're a great guy, Lee SeungGi!
- And then, appreciate and respect me, you, ungrateful - he laughed, his own jokes.

***
They didn’t have to fly for a long time, before they had time to develop an action plan, as they were already leaving the plane in Tokyo. EunJi walked a little ahead, still absorbed in bearing the plan of penetration, so she really did not notice where she was going.
(You know, it happens that you think so and don’t look around. It seems that your eyes are seeing, but at the same time you are like a blind woman. Something like this was also with a girl - author's note).
The girl did not have time to react in time, as all her things scattered in different directions, and she fell to the floor.
- What the hell?! What idiot is not looking where he is going ?! - rubbing the bruised place, the girl exclaimed indignantly.
- Sorry, it's my fault, I thought so much that I didn’t notice where ... EunJi? - the troublemaker apologized until the girl raised her face.
- Jiyeon? Is that you? You need to meet like this - realizing who is standing in front of her, EunJi is a little embarrassed.
- You know that I am a member of the T-ARA group, and we came to the concert. What are you doing here?
- For work.
“I see, okay, I have to go, I was glad to see you.” Maybe we’ll cross some other way?
“It would not be bad if not in such an embarrassing situation.” Good luck at the performances.
***
- It was very strange. Do our leader and dinosaur Jiyeon know each other? Why do we find out just now?
“Pretend you didn't see anything.” Come on, we still need to get to the hotel.
***
A year has passed since the time when all desire was free and not superficial. At that time, many could envy their relationship. Honestly, no one has ever looked at her since then, as if the whole world is enclosed only in her.
To replace the departing feelings, she put a lot of effort and work into the group she aspired to when she found out that she had been selected for the company. She is always a dream to debut. She liked this way of life. All those feelings replaced songs, musical chords and grueling dances. Everything, as always, is an ordinary routine.
And the accident turned upside down, the emotions that she was hiding behind the routine rose again, and again her heart thudded to the beat.
- Jiyeon, do you know that girl?
- Once they were familiar.

***
The screen appearance is nothing compared to the present. Lee EunJi has long been convinced that beauty cannot be deceived by a true look.
Yes, once their feelings were mutual, their hearts once beat in unison. It seemed that eternity would continue this way beyond, but my eyes saw a text where there was an invitation to speak in the ranks of newcomers to musical idols. She knew her dream. She knew that convincing the opposite was not necessary. Therefore, she simply waited, and did not beg to stay with her. She gave it to art.
From the day she heard the news about the new T-ARA band and saw her there, she became an ardent fan. It was impossible to get a normal conversation with her, all the attention and all thoughts were about the group.
The older brother then had a hard time. He did everything to return "I" to his sister. He did not like to see his sister in this state. That girl became like a drug for her, and he had to long and hard to pull from those nets.
He managed to partially pull it out, and he hoped, thanks to 9 guys, his younger sister would become the same again.
- EunJi ...
- It's okay. I didn’t faint when I saw her, right? That is how it is. So, I have already outgrown my wild love. Our business is more important than my heart, brother. We need to carry out our revenge! Come on, SeungGi-oppa has already caught a taxi for us. We will develop such a grandiose plan that any music agency will envy!
***
The taxi drove up smoothly to the tall building, where the name in Japanese was proudly flaunted, but for the girl who jumped out of it with a bullet, it was absolutely all the same. She clearly read on her beautiful face who was unlucky now. She walked quickly around the hall, stopped in front of the “visitors' reception” sign, put her hands on the table and asked aloud:
- What is the room number for THEMANGG?
“Now a second,” answered a sweetly smiling girl, typing the name of the group on the screen. After a little pause, she, still smiling sweetly, answered - Sorry, but with this name we have no guests.
“Which was worth proving.” Thanks. Then tell me if you can put all this horde in your hotel? - She nodded behind her back, where all the boys were already standing, and her brother still reached out, carrying two suitcases at once.
- How many people are you? - the girl kindly asked.
- eleven.
“We only have two double rooms available, if it suits you ...”
- How much per day and night?
- ...
- You take expensive, but who does not risk ...
- EunJi, wait, I have an idea - she heard the voice of Lee SeungGi, who was driving to the hotel at that time.
EunJi immediately noticed how the face of a standing girl stretched out, how her fingers quickly ran across the keys, and she, bowing to him and her, offered a completely different price for accommodation.

“That means what it means to be a celebrity,” she said, going into the chic apartment after Lee SeungGi. After his arrival, everything was quickly found for them, the administrator also apologized for the unspecified attention on their part. - Thank you, SeungGi-oppa.
- We are in the same team, baby - patted her hair, examining the whole room. Then his phone rang and he answered. From the conversation it became clear that his manager called and said when he would drive up to the concert hall for a rehearsal. “Then we'll see you in an hour and a half.” How do you look at taking a shower and refreshing yourself? Today will be a terribly long day.
- Then I'm the first to shower! - shouted the girl. “If I only see the opening door, you ...” she eloquently made it clear what she would do with them.
“Then we'll see what you can eat here.”
***
An hour and a half later, they all got out of the cars in front of the concert hall, where they will have a performance. There were already crowds of artists waiting for their rehearsal. EunJi resolutely went to the organizers, taking Lee SeungGi with her for support. Her guys stayed, and they really didn’t want to go.
There, besides them, there were still groups, but the girl did not stand on ceremony, she squeezed through the wall from human bodies, practically without looking around.
- Hello, tell me how much the rehearsal of THEMANGG was recorded? - by her faces, she immediately understood the answer. And this answer was confirmed to her in the form of words:
- THEMANGG? There is no such group, maybe you messed up the names?
- Not confused. So yes? Well, no, my dears, it won’t work!
- Excuse me, is there something wrong?
“I don’t know who disliked my guys, or maybe specifically me, but I won’t leave it like that!”
- Lee SeungGi Your rehearsal is scheduled right after SJ.
- Good. Thank you - the guy did not wait to be told further, he hurried after the angry girl. He himself did not understand why they were so trolling, but decided to help everyone he could. - EunJi-shi, what are you going to do?
- Oppa, you sing two songs today, right? Will you help me?
- Yes. Did you come up with something?
- How do you perform live music? We will become musical accompaniment for you.
- For a long time I did not sing like that. I am happy to agree. But you are clearly not negotiating something.
- It's just that we improvise with you, do you like to create something new?
- It will be fun, I like it. Record you as my band?
- Yes. Write it down and ask for extra time. So instead of 9 minutes, there will be 12 or 15 minutes. Better of course 15 minutes.

****
- Children, it's time to rehearse! Said kid-leader Taeyeon to her members, who were currently preparing in the dressing room.
Hyoyeon, as always, moved strangely, showing her silly dance. Sooyoong showed new dance head movements. Yuri read her script, covering her right ear with one hand, marking her parts with her other hand. SeoHyun laughed at Hyoyeon's antics. YoonA wrote something on her mobile phone. Sunny, on the contrary, played games. Jessica and Tiffany, these two, they just slept comfortably sitting next to them on the couch.
Hearing the cry of the older girl, they languidly trudged along behind her on the stage. But as soon as they entered the stage, heard their music, they changed completely. They came to life, a joyful smile appeared on their faces when their eyes saw how other artists supported them. In addition, they knew that their fans were watching them, they were shooting on mobile phones. How did you know? If the fans were quiet, and did not scream the whole song in a row, singing along to them, then perhaps they would not know.
The rehearsal was fun, as always. After their part, they decided to stay a bit to watch other performances.
- Now they should rehearse SJ-oppa, then, oh, YoonA, the name Lee SeungGi-oppa is written here. Will you stay
“What are you implying, Sooyoong?”
“No matter what, I’m just saying - the girl said conspiratorially smiling at her friend.”
“We haven't seen him for a month.” He disappeared somewhere. I heard that he hangs out with the new band THEMANGG.
- Who are they? Why is the first time I hear this name? - Hyoyeon became interested. “Are there guys alone?” Are they handsome? How old are they? Will they call me "noona"?
- Wow, stop, stop, how many questions at once, Hyoyeon! I myself know them only by the name of the group, have not yet seen them in my face - I have moved away from such pressure from my friend Sunny.
- Little is known about them, but somewhere I heard that they are new favorites in the music show business. They have become popular among YouTube listeners.
“Have you noticed that their name is similar to ours?” - lazily stretching, said Jessica. - THEMANGG. And we GG - GirlsGeneration.
- Right! Jessi, you are so smart. And I didn’t guess right away.
- Do not stick to me, Tiffany, your flattery you will not extend your loss. Remember, we all won, you lost.
- Did not work out. I remember, and I will, I promise. I promise!
- So you think they are fans of our group? - Returning to the question about the new group, she extended Taeyeon, trying to look out for an unfamiliar group of guys among the rest of the crowd of artists. But everyone was familiar. - It remains just to wait for their release.
****

We met eyes only once
Your smile lit up my future journey
Your voice healed my broken heart with honey
Your heart was warmed with kindness, and I felt so warm.
We do not know, I only know your name
I just see you from afar
My friends advise you to meet you
I doubt I'm very timid.
They came up with a plan to just come to you
I am very grateful to them, but I do not need
Let everything go as it should
Perhaps, however, I will pack myself and go to my place.
P: I'll take a simple step,
I will talk
I know your number
I'll call and we'll talk
and maybe after silence, I confess
I want to be your friend ...

“How are you, sister?” - Lee Ming was waiting for the verdict, looking at the notebook in his sister’s hands, which he had given a couple of minutes ago.
Earlier, when EunJi said that they would have to improvise, he could not assume that he would have to urgently write a new song, and the guys together with Lee SeungGi would compose music.
- Not bad. In any case, we do not have time for rework. What are you guys doing there? Are you ready?
- Something happened, but everything was somehow awkward.
- No difference. Lee SeungGi is coming soon, and therefore ours. Oppa, did you tell your manager about our plan?
- Yes. True, he was too surprised that they did it with you, said that he would take it upon himself, in case of failure.
“There will be no setback with you,” SeungGi- slapped friend Lee Ming on the shoulder. “You will charm everyone with your smile and your charisma.” You see, this song will be a hit!
- Then let's go and see! - confidently took a step towards his fate.