DANCE COUPLE (You(MiSull) and Hyoyeon (SNSD) - 1/Prologe

YOU & I (You and TWICE, SNSD)

In an interview, the goddess of dance SNSD Kim Hyoyeon said, an interesting question: "My member 's all bright personality. Our group is very famous and we need to somehow stand out. Doing something that interests you and for people to know about you. Therefore, I went to the show "Dancing with the Stars."

In another interview, she said that she was the type of guy who could surprise her with dance.

If a guy meets all these requirements, then there is a chance to meet her? Perhaps then she will accept his offer to become a couple? If this is true, then ...

 

When he was 17 years old, he was lucky to attend a live performance of the debut of 5 groups of Korean artists. A pimpled and short boy, having obtained a ticket with such difficulty, stood squeezed on both sides by a crowd of just as interested fans of the Korean song as he was. Torn jeans and a checkered shirt are put on a tall body, the same cap covering half of his thin face. Then he was very thin, his pale skin was very different from the rest.

The only thing he had beautiful was his eyes with a perfect outline of the eyebrows. And a voice. A deep, soulful voice, which he showed very rarely, and then only in front of his relatives. He was not interested in anything at that time, he still did not think that he would ever win the first dance match with original dance moves and become famous throughout Korea.

And that outside of Korea, at one of the dance projects, he accidentally meets a girl that will represent the world-famous group “Girls of Generations”. And it will be the kind of girl who will win his dance today in its first debut with the rest of the member E . He is so imbued with her dance that the girl’s dance will be the guiding light for his first steps towards the world glory of the dance king.

- Please support the following performers that will appear on our stage. Today is their debut as a group. Meet SoNyeoShiDae!

The crowd next to him exploded with applause and screams, while he silently greeted 9 girls. He saw them for the first time, because he got to the concert right after his arrival. He found a ticket at the station when he straightened a bag with clothes on his shoulder that he had taken from home. Not really knowing where to go, he stood and thought when his eyes noticed some interesting piece of paper on the bench.

True, multi-colored, though pink, exceeded all colors. The first day in Seoul, in his pocket a folded note is a guideline where he needs to go as soon as he arrives in the city. And now there’s also a ticket for today's concert. All his life until the age of 17, he lived with his grandmother in the village. An older sister called him to the city, she finally settled down, even found an apartment. As the sister wrote in the letter, he needs to continue to study, but he has already passed what is taught in the village. Therefore, I did not have to persuade for a long time.

The girls began their first performance with their famous song Intro the new world ("The Way to the Future"). Beside him, the whole song was sung from beginning to end. Before their eyes, they waved posters with images of girls, shouted the names of each of the participants, cheered them on. The song was fiery and fun, he liked the rhythm of the song itself and the way they danced synchronously. In the middle of the song, the music suddenly became wet, at first he didn’t understand, thought that there was some kind of breakdown, but then he saw a solo dance of a blond girl.

The solo lasted only a couple of seconds, but he fascinatedly watched every movement of the body of a young girl. He was amazed at her art. Her eyes sparkled, smiled and lit sparks of love for dance in the guy's heart. She was gorgeous.

They were destined to meet, the future dance king Choi Mi Sull and SNSD dance goddess Kim Hyoyeon .