09)

OUR LEVEL





 

   HAPPY READING ^_^   !!!

 

 


 

 

HWANG NARA - YOU        SONG MIRA


 

RAVN/YOUNGJO   LEEDO   SEOHO    

KEONHEE   HWANWOONG   XION/DONGJU

CYA/GIWOOK   DONGMYEONG

 


 









 

 






 

Seriously eggs, flour and water. Is that all they have. Oh great all my things are ruined. Im sure my dad is happy. 




 

Aren't you happy too




 

Shut up and go away. 




 

Oh come on i have no one else. Plus the school knows about us. 




 

If you take down those stupid blog away you wont have to go through this again Giwook. 




 

Oh man where the name where you love to call me. 




 

In my dreams. Now move. I have cleaning to do. 




 

Come on babe. Play with me. 




 

I'm here to study. If you are here just to get me to hell. You are so in wrong position man. Now move along. I hate wasting my time here with you. 




 

Man. Nara please. 




 

Don't come near me. Your orientation is over days ago. Don't make me report your wrong doings since day one.




 

Please i just wanna hang out with you. 




 

HWANG NARA THERE YOU ARE. 




 

Dongju ah. Finally. Lets go. This place is not good for us. It gives bad luck. 




 

Well wait for me at the cafeteria. As usual. 




 

Okay. Don't be late or you will be in my slicer by the end of today  











 

You gave a peck on Xion cheeks and walk away leaving him and Cya alone. Xion smirk and look at Cya who is looking so pissed.















 

What the hell you are doing  




 

Saving my girl out of your traps. Come on Cya, isn't those rumors enough for you. 




 

I will get what I want. Why can't you understand that. 




 

By doing all of this you got to be kidding me. 




 

Just stay out of this. Won't you pity your brother. 




 

I even felt pity on my brother who has a friend like you. Don't try to make Nara in her worst. Reflect on the things that you have done to her. You are the bad one. Aren't you ashamed of that  




 

Don't put words in my mouth you punk. 




 

If you know your place and didn't even touch Bara at first. I won't even bother to be involved in this matter but you fool went to make mh girl felt miserable that you don't even see how much pain she holds since that day. 




 

So you are blaming me of what Nara feels. Oh please don't get me started. 




 

Stay away from her. Or else…..




 

Or else what.....








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
















 

What took them so long  




 

I don't even know hyung




 

They must be in child mode while they are on their way here.




 

Who says that




 

Oh Nara whats up

 



 

Wait if you are here. Where the heck is Xion  




 

I don't know. He make me leave the place while he is talking to that jerk. 




 

Please don't tell me that the haters ruin your locker again. 





 

Yeah you can say that. Oh my is that cheese cake. 




 

Yes and sit down will you. 




 

Oh god bless you. So what's up with you two. 




 

We are going to spend the weekend together. 




 

Oh that's great. I'm going to Japan for the holidays. Something came up. 




 

Oh your dad have some events there. 




 

Yeah. Plus he wants me to be there. 




 

Your mom is going to be there too right  



 

Yeah.... I hope....




 

NARA. HWANG NARA. 




 

WHAT IS IT.. oh it's you. What's wrong. 




 

Xion and the new student is fighting at the corridor. 




 

WHAT THE HECK. 




 

And there she goes. 




 

Yah stop eating and catch her. It's your maknae that is in the fight. 




 

HOLY . YAH WAIT FOR US  













 

All of you went to where Xion and Giwook is. Once you arrive you saw a huge crowd at the Corridor. You clench your fist and went towards them. You went through the crowd and finally get into the middle. You had enough and pulled Xion away from Cya. The next thing that happened is that all of the students went to shock and blood dripping. Both of the boys eyes went wide as they saw you in between them. You gave Cya a death stare with anger filled in you. 









 

Nara......




 

What makes you think you can do this to Xion. 




 

Nara look i can explain. 




 

Explain what. Punching him just because he tried to make you feel weak. 




 

Nara look. I can't let you be with this guy. He is not meant for you. You don't even know who he is .




 

Then do you think i know who you really are. Don't put words in my mouth you jerk. 




 

Nara seriously what is wrong with us. All i want is us being back together. Is that wrong. How can you just not think about us. Our love that we use  to have. 




 

We have nothing to do with each other. The only guy I love is Son Dongju. Not you not anyone else. 




 

You gotta be kidding me. 









 

You smirk and grab Xion collar making both of you face each other. After that you smashed your lips on Xion's making everyone eyes wider than before. So is Xion's  Which makes Cya went pissed. Cya was about to walk towards you and Xion but he was dragged by two people that the students didn't know who it is. You end the kiss and smile at him. After what happened. Mira dispersed the crowd away and the boys just applaud Xion of what just happened.










 

Daebak. My own brother had his first kiss by the most popular and rich girl in this school. 




 

Dongmyeong ah....




 

Yah i feel proud of the maknae. 




 

So am i. I'm jealous  




 

Wait a second. Yah Son Dongmyeong. What are you doing here. 




 

I'm here to greet my old friend and my brother. My friends and of course my old buddy that I miss. 




 

Thanks Dongmyeong ah. It's been so long




 

You are welcome. Now i will tell your aunt about what happened. I can't promise that your boy will be held in detention. Oh please wipe that blood away. It looks ugly on you. 




 

Thanks duckling. Now get lost. I'm sure you are busy. 




 

Fine fine. See you soon. Dongju ah. You are a striker man. See you guys at the company soon. 









 

He left. You chuckled and face Xion who is looking at you confusingly. 









 

Uhhh lets give them some moment guys




 

What about their injuries. 




 

Nara can handle that my friends now lets go. 









 

Mira pulled the rest of the boys away leaving you and Xion alone. After they are gone. You were about to turn away but Xion hold your wrist. You face him and look away. He smiled and held your chin to look at you. 












 

What was that...




 

Things just happened Xion ah....




 

No. Tell me what was that. 




 

Date me. Im for real. 








 

Xion smile and give a peck making you blushed like cherry. 











 

Xion ah.....




 

Well thank you for accepting me. 








 

You smile and caress his cheek making him wince in pain. After that you gave your angry look making him confused. You gave a hard smack and he groan in pain. 









 

Ouch babe what was that for. 




 

Babe. You babe me when you yourself get into trouble just because of me. Seriously. 




 

I just want him to know that no matter what i just want to protect you from him. 




 

That so sweet of you but now you have no idea how bad is your detention you idiot. 




 

Im sorry babe.... please forgive me. 




 

Not until you let me treat those bruises. Now move along.....