18)

OUR LEVEL




 

HAPPY READING ^_^ !!!

 

 


 

 

HWANG NARA - YOU SONG MIRA


 

RAVN/YOUNGJO LEEDO SEOHO

KEONHEE HWANWOONG XION/DONGJU

CYA/GIWOOK DONGMYEONG JIYUN

Your dad

 


 












 

 












 

Nara you can't stay like that forever.




 

Just let me die. I deserve to be dead




 

Yah Hwang Nara.




 

I do deserve to die.




 

Yah stop. I'm being serious now.




 

What else does he really wants. Out of all people like seriously. Why. Just why.




 

Yah. Can you tell me what the heck happened a few days ago. You 've been like hell and trying your best to ignore everyone. Everyone, I'm telling you. Even your own best friend.




 

You wont even care




 

What the heck is wrong with you




 

I'M ENGAGED TO LEEDO. YOU HAPPY NOW.




 

Wait what...




 

I was forced to marry Leedo oppa. If i dont marry him. I will lost everything. Every single thing




 

Even your relationship with Dongju.




 

Yes. Even him. I might even live in Japan and all of you wont even have my trace




 

Yah. That's cruel. How can you lose like that.




 

My dad will do anything to his business Mira unnie. Like i don't even know what to do anymore.




 

Nara. Oh my dear baby.









 

Mira went to you and hugged you tightly. You start to burst in tears. Mira finally understands why you have been acting so distant that it hurts her as well. As she was trying to calm you down. The main door was creaked open. Mira looks up to see Ravn and Seoho looking at both of you. Ravn was gesturing about what had happened to you. Mira just shook her head and the boys went in and sat at the opposite side. You were still bursting in tears. The boys start to feel worried. Mira looks at them and sighs.











 

Something happened to her after she met her dad.




 

Poor Nara...




 

Babe how long has she been like this.




 

It's been a few days. She has been holding the pain for so long.




 

Oh no...








 

After minutes passed. You finally calmed down. Seoho gave you a glass of water and you drank it. All of them felt bad to see you in your most hurt feelings that they can't bare to let Xion see you in this condition. Seoho sat next to you and gave you a comforting hug as he knows that you need one brotherly hug. You hug him back and sigh.











 

It hurts so much to be like this oppa.




 

Hey... you are a strong girl that i know. You cant give up like this.




 

But I can't bare to leave him oppa. I cant leave him to another guy that i dont love at all.




 

You have to step up. Step up for your own rights. I know you can do it.




 

She can't oppa. She lost herself knowing that she would be this heart broken. More else where she needs to brace herself for what's going to happen in her future.




 

Nara. You should let Xion know about this.




 

I dont want to see him get hurt.




 

But you are getting hurt too. We cant let you be like this forever




 

I don't know what to do anymore.




 

Now you just rest and don't even think of anything. I will make you a nice meal and you need to eat. You didn't even eat your favourite meal yesterday.




 

Thanks oppa.




 

Now go and rest. We will figure out this problem as soon as possible.










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

So you are telling me that Jiyun is not suitable in that dress. You gotta be kidding me Keonhee.




 

Well I told you already. I'm not kidding about this fashion thing.




 

You are a joke man. Dongju ah, please tell him that he is a joke.




 

Dongju... Xion ah.




 

Yah Son Dongju.




 

Huh. Oh sorry. I was zoning out.




 

Are you thinking about Nara again.




 

Cant help it hyung. She didnt even reply my text since few days ago. That makes me worried.




 

She is fine. Im sure she is busy with something




 

Really. You have to say that.




 

Oh please lets not start again.




 

You both better not make this place like hell.




 

Talking to someone who came back home looking so clueless.




 

Its nothing. Where is the others.




 

They went to meet Mira. I heard that she is crying out loud for something. Thats why they are there.




 

Oh... you guys want something to eat.




 

Hyung. You seems oddly weird




 

Im fine. I'm going out. Anything that i need to get.




 

Where are you going.




 

I'm meeting Mr Hwang. Business stuff that my dad cant meet up today




 

Oh well. Just get us cola on your way home. Don't worry about us, we will be fine.




 

Anything else.




 

Nope. Have fun.




 

Dongju ah.... im sorry....








 

Leedo gave a week smile and left the house leaving all of them in confusion. Hwanwoong looks at Cion who is super confused about Leedo's sudden apology. Keonhee nudged Hwanwoong and he just shrugged.










 

That's oddly weird.




 

I feel the same too.




 

When he said Mr Hwang. Does that mean that he is meeting Nara's dad or other Mr Hwang that we don't know about.




 

I have this weird feeling that it is Nara's dad. Like when it comes to business its usually Nara's dad that is well known.




 

Hyung stop talking nonsense. Its just normal business wont be that much more.




 

I guess you are right then. Well what shall we order today.




 

I'm heading to my brother's dorm. I heard that they are cooking something




 

You sure. Cya is there you don't know how he would brainwash you.




 

I wont mind. As long as i know that Nara wont ever leave me.




 

Both if you are so loyal dont you know that




 

We do. That is why i love her so much. I can't bare to leave her just like that.




 

That's sweet. Yah you better be like them to Jiyun




 

Hey. I'm loyal to her. That is why she is inviting me to her new event. Dont come to me for food mister.




 

YAH DONT LEAVE ME OUT WHEN IT COMES FOR FOOD.