12)

OUR LEVEL





 

   HAPPY READING ^_^   !!!

 

 


 

 

HWANG NARA - YOU        SONG MIRA


 

RAVN/YOUNGJO   LEEDO   SEOHO    

KEONHEE   HWANWOONG   XION/DONGJU

CYA/GIWOOK   DONGMYEONG    JIYUN

 


 











 

 









 

Yah can you not be like this the night before my flight 




 

I feel like I hurt him so much Nara. It feels heavy and hurtful. 




 

Oh my gawd. Mira unnie. You are stronger than who you are now. You aren't in the right state that time that is why




 

It's just.... I....




 

You did nothing wrong. If you are at fault. I'm sure you aren't fully at fault unnie. Still you can't be like this. It's just a break. Not like you both break up. 




 

I don't know anymore Nara. I feel so useless. 




 

As always useless for boys. Song Mira. You only have Keonhee, Hwanwoong and Xion when I'm away. 




 

Can't you just bring me there Nara. Cant you like the last time. I had fun time alone




 

No way sister. My flight is hours away. My dad won't like any last minute changes  




 

Can i just die...




 

Unnie. Mistakes were meant to be broken. You can't undo your past. Plus i know that you still love him  




 

Oh my gawd. Nara you making me more sad. 




 

Unnie. Listen up okay. It's rather you get over it or you decide if you still want to be with him. Don't let your emotions control you. No one can save you if you keep on being like this. 




 

Maybe.... you are right.... i'm gonna miss you for this holidays 




 

I will come back soon. It's just you. Stay strong when i'm away. Give me a call if you need any. I will pick it up if I see your calls. 




 

You promise right. 




 

Of course. Mira unnie is my only unnie who i wont leave behind. Now go and clean those faces and get ready for our late dinner. I ordered some food for us. 




 

You are the best Nara. 




 

Ofcourse i am now go away and get clean before you cling on me. 








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

So tell me why are both of them sulking and at the same time not eating their food. 




 

Well Ravn hyung and Mira are now having a break because of misunderstanding. While Xion is sulking because he can't follow Nara to Japan. Basically love things that we can't mess on. 




 

Ahhh that's so sad. 




 

Not as sad as you think. They are just allowing their emotions to control them. 




 

Leedo hyung. You always impress me. 




 

As I would. He is like a sore loser if he ever fell deep that no one could save him. Same goes to Xion

 



 

Man Xion you . 




 

Oh just shut your mouth hyung. 




 

Yah be thankful we have to feed you with love rather than hate my dear maknae. 




 

Why cant she just bring me along. I mean it's the time for me to get introduce to her father  




 

Life it's not about time. 




 

Oh you don't know how it feels when you are still single. I'm sure I will be dead when her father comes back to Korea. 




 

I'm sure you will. So what's the plan for tomorrow  




 

Well i'm meeting Jiyun tomorrow. Helping her along while I can. 




 

So it's just us that's going to the party. 




 

I guess so. Mira is not answering my text  




 

Since when you get close to Mira. 




 

Hyung. Me and Mira are the divas in the class. We are like partners in crime. Also I will always be right by her side when she has monkey fights with Ravn hyung. 




 

Yah don't you dare say you like her  




 

Aye aye aye. Mira is like my sister. Why would I like her. She aint my taste hyung. So rude to me but angel to you. Urgh. 




 

When did you learn how to be this sassy. 




 

My diva girl teaches me. Oh what a joke. I was just influenced by Mira. Ravn hyung should really understand her personality more. She is quite interesting. Plus she kept rejecting people just because her love for Ravn hyung was so strong. She is willing to do anything. Just to make the relationship perfect  




 

She said that to you  




 

Well she only said that to Keonhee and Me. I didn't know that the rest don't know about this. 




 

Well it's about time for us to know. Yah why are you talking so much about Mira. 




 

Hyung. Mira is like a sibling to us. A loyal girl for Ravn hyung. She has never cheated before. It's just that both of them don't understand each other that well. 




 

I can say you guys went too early. 




 

That's enough guys. Just enjoy tomorrow. Bring her along. 




 

Hyung you aren't going. 




 

I don't want her day to be ruined just because of me Hwanwoong. I will stay far from her. We are still on break. We just started this break from each other.




 

You guys have not yet broken up. Just to let you know that nothing is going to change if none of you are gonna make up after a few weeks. 




 

I know that Leedo. She needs space. She needs her own time to recover. I understand that. But when I am fully ready. I will get her back. 





 

I hope you will now hyung,can we order food. Im super hungry 




 

YAH WHAT'S THE FOOD IN FRONT OF YOU FOR. 




 

Ayee hyung. I just feel like eating chicken and bossam. 




 

Not till you finish those rice. After that we can buy that for you. 




 

Fine fine. Still we are going to get the delivery right  




 

Just eat will you....