22)

OUR LEVEL




 

HAPPY READING ^_^ !!!

 

 


 

 

HWANG NARA - YOU SONG MIRA


 

RAVN/YOUNGJO LEEDO SEOHO

KEONHEE HWANWOONG XION/DONGJU

CYA/GIWOOK DONGMYEONG JIYUN

Your dad

 


 











 

 















 

Hold up. You are telling me that both of you are engaged.




 

You heard it. Im not repeating it.




 

How about Xion. Does he know about this




 

Not now. I have time till early next year to tell him.




 

Nara you are such in a mess




 

Yah dont say that to her. Its not her fault. Things just happened and we cant do anything.




 

He is right. My father is the one who is controlling all of this. If not, Leedo oppa father company is being sold to my father and he will suffer. That is why the only thing that my father think is just marriage




 

So im not the first to know.




 

The first to know is Ravn hyung and Mira. Nara cant let this out to Keonhee because he will tell Xion.




 

So what you gonna do




 

I dont know. Its just so sudden and i cant handle it when Xion starts to get hurt.




 

Dont you know that you can still date him secretly. Its just that you cant stay out as much as you eant to.




 

I cant. My dad put a tracker on my phone. He knows where im at and who im with.




 

Well you dead end girl. You should really let Xion knows about this.




 

I will.... just let me have time to settle down things first. I will soon let him know.




 

I feel bad for you Nara.




 

Oh please I will be fine. If things didn't work out and i became apart. I have my future husband to take care of me and both dads will be happy.




 

Are you sue about this Nara.




 

Sure about what.




 

Are you sure that your future will end up like that.




 

What other possibility would you see from me.




 

Nara... just be happy while you can.




 

I will. Well i gotta go. See you both soon.




 

Just be careful while talking to him Nara.




 

I will.... Oppa lets go.









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆





 

《TIME SKIPPED》







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Oppa.... im scared.




 

What are you scared off.




 

I dont know how Xion will react.




 

Nara.... You still have time. You need to spend all this time with him. Even theres restrictions.




 

But im scared that because of me Xion is going to be hurt badly. You know how monster my dad is.








 

Leedo sigh and hold your hands while looking at you.






 

Look. You are still Xion girlfriend. You have to be there for him in order for him to be happy. In order for you to feel ease you have to go through this. Just remember i will always have your back. If things didnt work out for you and him. Theres always other ways to solved it out. You love him for who he is and im not gonna stop you from that.










 

You smile and gave him a quick hug.








 

Thanks. For always giving me support.




 

Hey. As a friend i will always help when you are in need. Now go. I will wait here. Just call me when you are done.




 

Alright.











 

You went out and walk towards the park to find Xion. After a few minutes pf walking you finally found him. He was sitting on the bench looking at the dark sky. You went towards him and sat next to him.













 

When was the last time we been like this.




 

Awhile back...




 

Nara can i ask you something.




 

What is it. Did i do something that upset you. If i did im really sorry....




 

No... i am upset but its about other thing.




 

Oh....




 

Do you ever see us together in the future.




 

Xion ah....




 

You know. I have always thought that we could live happily... but lately i felt that we drifted apart dont you think so...




 

I really do.... its my fault.... im sorry.




 

Hey.... its not your fault. I understand everything




 

Everything....




 

Well when you just came back from japan. I know that you will be busy since you are going to help out your father. I mean you are the world famous daughter. Who wont see you be a successful heir. At the same time i just felt that i have to let you have time and i will be glad when you have time with me.




 

Xion ah.....




 

Babe. Im thankful for everything. Im just glad that you are here with me. Its better than nothing.









 

You smile and held his hands.










 

I love you so much Nara.




 

Xion ah... Im happy that i get to meet you like this. Im happy that you make my day brighter than before. Im happy that you break my cold wall. Im thankful for everything despite us having a rocky start. I still glad that you are with me....




 

Babe tell me whats wrong.




 

Xion ah... no matter what happens. I want you know that it not fully your fault. Just promise me that.




 

Babe....




 

To tell you straight. My dad restrict me from being with you.




 

Oh....




 

But that doesnt mean that im going to leave you. Im not going to. Because you are my hope. I dont want to lose you.




 

Nara....




 

No listen. Even what happened between you and me. Im not gonna let you go. We promise each other that. I swear we will be together living happily.




 

Babe.... i will be fine...




 

No...




 

Listen. As long as you alive. I will try my best to love you as much as i could despite how the restriction is. I wont break that promise i swear.




 

Thank you Xion ah....