15)

OUR LEVEL





 

HAPPY READING ^_^ !!!

 

 


 

 

HWANG NARA - YOU SONG MIRA


 

RAVN/YOUNGJO LEEDO SEOHO

KEONHEE HWANWOONG XION/DONGJU

CYA/GIWOOK DONGMYEONG JIYUN

 


 













 

 








 

Are you sure she have arrive babe.




 

Well her flight details say so. I'm sure she is coming out soon

 



 

Man there's so many people here. How can we search for her.




 

I don't know babe. She said to wait for her here. I didn't think it would be like this.




 

Well look who is here with her loving man who just made up a few days ago.




 

Oh my gawd NARA YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.




 

Oh save those hugs. You don't like it when i smell like this. Now can we go back home first. Im super jetlag and my dad been texting me since i got into my flight




 

Oh poor baby. Come on. Let's go home and get you freshened up.




 

Oh my gawd thanks guys.








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Ravn hyung didn't say anything at all.




 

Nah none of them even.




 

Man, I'm getting sick of this. When can i meet her.




 

Just be patient Xion. It's not like she won't text you or anything.




 

Hyung you really don't understand these feelings.




 

I understand that and i'm sure you will understand why she isn't replying you




 

I can't stand this anymoreeeeee




 

Someone please give him sleeping pills.




 

Hey hyung that is super mean

 



 

You have to be mean whenever you can Dongju.




 

You know what. Im just gonna stay in my room and not gonna bother about this anymore. Im tired.




 

Seriously. Giving up just like that. You got to be kidding me.




 

Then how long am i supposed to wait.




 

You might not know what would happen next. Besides she aint gonna leave you hanging in Dongju. Ravn hyung said that she is safe and alive.




 

Wow you got to know that but not me




 

Oh come on dont you sulk over this.




 

I dont get it why only you guys knows her where abouts and not me. Isnt that unfair.




 

Woah chill out man. Things happened for a reason.




 

Whatever. I will be in my room. Call me when dinner is ready.









 

He stormed into his room and left the rest just shrugged at Xion's attitude. Seconds later the min door was open to see Ravn at the entrance. Ravn were super confused to see the silent house. Then Mira pushed him aside and went to the sofa. Resting her head on Keonhee shoulder.








 

What's up with her.




 

She needs some rest. She has been nagging over something at Nara earlier.




 

I see. So where is Nara.




 

Oh she is outside calling her dad. She says that its confidential.




 

Must be something about her and her dad.




 

Its confidential for a reason guys.




 

Finally you are here. Go to his room and get him out. I'm making dinner for all of us




 

Really that's how you greet me after I came back from Japan.




 

Well the first thing you should possibly do is go and make our maknae back to what he is. He have been sulking and complaining that you didn't even communicate with him.




 

Seoho hyung is right Nara. Just go to his room. I'm guessing that he is crying his eyes out.




 

Urgh fine. Here is a gift from Japan. My dad knows how much you guys appreciate stuff.









 

You gave all the the things to Seoho and bring yourself to Xion's room. You knocked on the door and there's no response from him. You don't want to waste any of the time and you slowly open the door and look inside. You saw his back were facing you so you decide to went in. He still did not move till you reach the edge of the bed. You tried to poked him. He just ignore. So you had enough and jumped on top of him and start yo tickled him. He was super shocked and tried his best to hold his laughter but he failed. After a few moments yiu stop tickling him and sat right next to him.











 

Someone must be missing me.




 

Someone just had to ignore her love ones




 

Come on Dongju. I still reply to you.




 

But you didnt let me fetch you. I was super excited and looking forward to pulled you into my embrace while holding the biggest flower bouquet




 

Babe. Now that I'm here I'm happy that you are healthy. That's all I ask for. And here i am feeling proud that you aint dating someone else than me.




 

Hey I'm loyal to you okay.




 

So you are still sulking about this.




 

Well that depends Hwang Nara.




 

If that's so well I'm sorry for not contacting you. I'm sorry that I make you feel lonely. And lastly i'm sorry that i didn't give you attention. Are we even.




 

Really. You have to give me that face.




 

You do know that i'm the cutest in your life and you can't resist this girl.




 

Fine, I forgive you.




 

I know you do. Now let's go and eat please. I'm hungry and still jet lag.




 

You should have a rest first babe.




 

I know. It's just that i miss you so much




 

Aww babe....




 

Can we go now.




 

We could after this.









 

He leaned in and gave a peck. You smile and grab his hands and lead him out. You felt great to be back with him but at the same time you just felt frustrated with your dad since you made a promise with him in Japan. So you tried hard not to show what you were going through. However you didn't know that something good is going to appear soon. Soon enough that could make you surprised in your entire life.....