16)

OUR LEVEL




 

HAPPY READING ^_^ !!!

 

 


 

 

HWANG NARA - YOU SONG MIRA


 

RAVN/YOUNGJO LEEDO SEOHO

KEONHEE HWANWOONG XION/DONGJU

CYA/GIWOOK DONGMYEONG JIYUN

 


 












 

 












 

Nara. What are you staring at




 

My future unnie. I wonder whay will happened one day.




 

Yah isnt that too early




 

Yeah. But i cant help it that. My dad is coming tomorrow and im screwed.




 

How are you screwed. You look fine few days ago




 

Well... my dad did an arranged marriage behind my back and I found out when he was on a call with someone then I freaked out. Ouh you look freaked out.




 

YAH HWANG NARA ARE YOU KIDDING ME. YOU ARE FREAKING ENGAGED WITH SOMEONE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW.




 

YES I DON'T KNOW CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT




 

YAH YOU ARE SO DEAD. HOW ARE YOU GOING TELL YOUR BOYFRIEND.




 

I DON'T EVEN KNOW. HOW WOULD I KNOW




 

WELL YOU BETTER GET YOURSELF IN PLACE BEFORE IT STRESSES YOU OUT




 

WHY ARE WE EVEN SHOUTING TO EACH OTHER.




 

I DON'T KNOW. YOU STARTED IT




 

NO YOU STARTED IT.




 

Okay. Okay.... So what are you going to do about it.




 

Well... Well... Well...




 

There she goes again, being so not knowing what to do when her parents get home. Are you freaking kidding me.




 

UNNIE. It's not that. It's just that i didn't even know how to address this to people you know. You will understand this won't you.




 

No i won't. But what i understand is when the hell are you going to meet him




 

I Hwang Nara. Seriously dont even know.




 

You seriously getting on my nerves Nara. How can you be like that. How would Dongju react to this.




 

I dont know about that. Stop pressuring me




 

Im not pressuring you girl. You are responsible if Dongju decide to kill himself.




 

OF COURSE I'M RESPONSIBLE OF THAT BECAUSE I'M GOING TO BRING HIM TO MY DAD.




 

Awww someone gonna bring her boy to meet her dad. Man i can't wait for you to be pissed off when your dad disagrees.




 

You really getting on my nerves right now unnie.




 

I love you too Nara.




 

Woah did i miss anything.




 

How did you get in here.




 

When did you even arrive here.




 

Hold up. Didn't I text you that I was on my way. Plus Dongju is on his way here since he woke up late.




 

Oh.... i see.




 

Babe is that food i see.




 

Oh yeah. I bought your favourite. I didnt know what drink to get for you so i buy the drinks that we can share.




 

You are so cute you know that right




 

Too cute that makes me wanna puke. Now will you guys excuse me. I will get myself ready.




 

Arent you already ready.




 

Babe she needs to get her s ready. She been staying up all night staring the hell out it




 

Oh you annoying ones. Now no more than what i have seen so far or both of you are out.




 

Is she threatening us or...




 

Babe she is now lets eat.







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

So you can't follow us this weekend.




 

Yeah my dad told me that he wants me to meet someone. Might be about business.




 

I never thought Leedo hyung would get into business.




 

Well he does. So its just you and Xion arent able to follow us this weekend.




 

Whats up with Xion.




 

Nara told him that she has plans with her dad this weekend. He kind off pissed off that he has nothing to do on that day but he understands that she has family matter




 

Thats rare to see him like that.




 

Well Nara told him that she will make up to him once she finish her problems with her dad




 

Well lets just hope he doesnt go any crazy like last time




 

Oh he won't. Unless he realizes that Nara is not who he thought she is.




 

What do you mean.




 

She is fine now but actually she is suffering inside because her father is controlling her life. You do know that her father is well known. Plus she doesn't really have much freedom. It's just that she hides that from Xion so he wont be too extremely panicked or something.




 

She is sure something isnt she




 

Yeah. So hyung why your dad suddenly wants you to join him for business dinner.




 

I don't even know. He told me that it can boost my future life after I graduate from the school.




 

Well i'm sure you will take over your father company





 

That's for sure. Well what's for today's dinner.




 

Hwanwoong said that Jiyun wants to cook for us. They coming back here for dinner.




 

Well another couple that we have to endure.




 

Yah they are fine. Not like Ravn hyung.




 

Perhaps they just enjoying their relationship then.




 

Whatever. I'm gonna grab some snacks. Wanna follow




 

Oh count me in.




 

Snacks doesnt hurt right.









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

Babe im really sorry that im late




 

You always say that you end up acting like nothing happened.




 

Babe please. I didn't look at the time till I saw Ravn hyung get ready.




 

So you put the blame on Youngjo oppa and not yourself please.




 

Nara....




 

There she goes running to her room after being sulky.




 

And there he goes running after her knowing that he will have a hard time later on.




 

Babe have you ever wonder what would it be kike when they had fo go through like what we had.




 

Mira... I swear they will make it more into a disaster.




 

You think like that really. Im impressed.




 

What are you trying to hint my lady




 

Nara has something that Xion doesn't know.




 

What do you mean.




 

Her marriage life is controlled by her father. Also next year is the age where her father could just make her marry a man that she dont know.




 

That's impossible.





 

It is. But don't let Xion know about this. Nara is trying hard to save her life.




 

I hope both of them will stay strong together. Its hard for Nara to get into a new relationship.




 

I hope for that too. Its hard but i just hope her father understands that controlling isnt the way to get the partnership.




 

Thats even more complicated.




 

It is what it is babe.