23)

OUR LEVEL




 

HAPPY READING ^_^ !!!

 

 


 

 

HWANG NARA - YOU SONG MIRA


 

RAVN/YOUNGJO LEEDO SEOHO

KEONHEE HWANWOONG XION/DONGJU

CYA/GIWOOK DONGMYEONG JIYUN

Your dad

 


 











 

 










 

It's been almost 2 months ever since the last night you met Xion. Things are doing fine as you spend a good time with everyone even if you still have restrictions. However Xion still doesn't know that you are now living with Leedo under the same roof. You just didn't want any bad times to appear while you are having a good time with the rest. While you are at your old house with the rest. Mira Jiyun and Seoho were making dinner while you were on the couch sitting beside Xion. He was leaning his head on your shoulder and wrapping his arm around you. You felt happy that you got to spend time with him but at the same time you felt uneasy as you have yet to tell him the truth.















 

So tell me what's the new tea




 

Nothing much. Just spending time with all of you




 

Isn't that what you said last week.




 

Or maybe three days ago who knows.





 

Hyung stops making her so tense. She has been coping with hard times for so long. Let her chill.





 

Can you boys stop making my baby girl like that. It's hard to see her happy like this you know.




 

Is the food ready. Im super hungry.




 

It's done. Get your here.




 

Finally. Food has arrived.




 

Babe lets go and eat. You go first. I need to go to the toilet.




 

Okay...











 

You smiled and went to the toilet. Before you could even reach. Leedo stops you along the hallway. Lucky enough that there's no one around and the dining area is far from the toilet. You look at Leedo and his face look concern











 

Dad told me that your father wants to bring forward the date.




 

What do you mean




 

Nara you only have three months left to tell him.




 

Wait. Three months. You gotta be kidding me.




 

I'm not Nara. They will come to the house tomorrow. Your dad wants to see how we are coping.




 

Shoot then what about the bedrooms.




 

My dad will prevent him from asking that. Just remember not to make any plans this week. Your dad bodyguards is everywhere.




 

What does that old man wants....




 

Nara Leedo, are you going to eat with us.




 

Remember what you deal with your dad Nara.




 

I will. Seoho oppa i will be there soon. Just need to meet mother nature for awhile.




 

Sure thing. Leedo you coming.




 

Yeah. Lets go.










 

《TIME SKIPPED》











 

I never new that this night is the best night




 

Well oppa. Once in awhile we see them like this.




 

So whats new this days




 

Well Jiyun decided to open a new branch out of seoul. Her cousin is going to handle that branch.




 

Well thats nice to see




 

Its nothing much. Just getting love and support from everyone. Especially this guy here.




 

You guys are sweet you know that.




 

You were there before Xion.




 

Hey... we are still sweet as before right babe... Babe... Babe.




 

Huh.... oh sorry what were you saying




 

Nara are you alright




 

Yeah im fine. Just thinking of something. Dont worry its nothing bad.




 

Nara you really need some break.




 

Im fine Keonhee oppa. Its not like im not taking care of myself. I do just in a slow way.




 

Still you look skinnier than before.




 

She been stress. Lately she just dont eat junk food anymore. Not even having a proper meal.




 

Babe why you do that.




 

Stress leads me to that . Dont worry too much okay babe. Im fine.




 

Are you sure...



 

Yes babe.




 

Well its getting late. We have to go.




 

See you soon Jiyun ah.




 

Oh just meet me at the cafe and i will welcome you.




 

Well im going too.




 

Already hyung.




 

Yes. Lets go Xion. We have to do some stuff tomorrow.




 

Urgh fine.... see you soon babe.




 

See you too.










 

The four of them left. You sigh and lean your head on Mira lap. It was all silent with not a single person talking. You sigh and start to speak up











 

Have they vanished.




 

I think they are far from here already




 

Great i dont have to act up.




 

So whats between the both of you.




 

Its been 2 months after she talk to Xion. She felt terrible that she had to hide this from him.




 

Well worst of all he almost suspects something.




 

What does he suspect on.




 

He asks me why I always avoid the kisses that he wants to give.




 

Wait when was your last kiss then.




 

Many months ago i cant remember. I felt terrible now.




 

What were you guys talking about earlier in the hallway.




 

Her dad is pushing up the marriage. She is left with three months to be with Xion.




 

So you both are leaving Korea after marriage.




 

Thats what the old man said. Im sorry guys.




 

Well we cant force you to stay cant we.




 

I just hope things will get better soon

 



 

I hope for that too... Ravn oppa. Can you do me a favour.




 

Sure what is it.




 

If I happened to break up with Xion. Can you ensure that he dont fall to where he was before.




 

Well thats a hard request but i will try




 

Dont worry about that we will keep a look out on him.




 

Thanks guys... oppa lets go home. Im tired




 

Sure lets go.







 

You bid them goodbye and follow Leedo to his car. Before you even step near his car. You stop him by grabbing his wrist. He stopped and looked at you.









 

Oppa what if... What if Xion knows without me telling him.




 

What do you mean.




 

What if he finds out about this.




 

Nara...




 

I felt like the more I hid it from him, the more I felt terrible and just wanted to cut off things with him.




 

But Nara....




 

Love hurts oppa. Sometimes its better to just let go of it so it wont hurt both right....





 

Nara....
















 

Leedo pulled you to his embrace and caressed your head. You hugged him back as you are still holding your tears. You feel hurt when you have to be in that state. Leedo understands you but both of you know that there's nothing else that both of you can do.

 











 

Love hurts but you should know that no matter what your love for him wont be the same for the love to new people. You are stronger than this. I know you can pull this through.




 

I felt terrible as his girlfriend oppa. I don't think he deserve me








 

Leedo released the hug and cupped your cheek. While wiping your tears with his thumb.








 

You and Leedo are a strong couple. Even what is your status i will support you to be with him. If things just didn't go through the way you thought it would be. If you even ended up breaking up with him. I will be here for you. I will take good care of you no matter how much you hate me. I will protect you and make you happy.




 

You really meant that right




 

Well i do unless if you really ended up breaking and we got married and three months after we married we divorce what do you say




 

You are so mean.




 

Hey. I will take care of you. Jokes aside




 

Whatever you say oppa. Now lets go home




 

Alright lets get this crybaby home.