07)

OUR LEVEL





 

   HAPPY READING ^_^   !!!

 

 


 

 

HWANG NARA - YOU        SONG MIRA


 

RAVN/YOUNGJO   LEEDO   SEOHO    

KEONHEE   HWANWOONG   XION/DONGJU

CYA/GIWOOK

 


 







 

 









 

I'm tired of your face




 

Oh don't need to remind me. I'm tired of my own face too. 




 

Oh i'm not even shock about you. 




 

Dont need too. Im thankful




 

Yah can you tell me why are we doing this. 




 

You mean staring at each other while waiting for the hyungs. 




 

Yeah. Can we not stare at each other. 




 

I have nothing else to stare. So I just stare at your face. Is it wrong to face your own best friend. 




 

Really is that your statement mister




 

Ani. You making me falling for your visual more. 




 

Oh don't make me puke. 




 

Im sorry but you are so beautiful. I can't deny that your eyes attract me. Im thankful that God let me meet the most beautiful girl here  




 

Your eyes are much better than mine. It looks gorgeous. 




 

I take that as a compliment. Can i say that you are making my heart beat a thousand times more than it should. 




 

Am I that pretty that makes you beat faster than it should. 




 

Oh more than making me falling for you. How can other boys didn't get to date you. 




 

Well it has a long story behind it. 




 

Hwang Nara. The principal is calling for you  




 

I will be there soon. 




 

Wait. Can i follow. 




 

I suppose you can but don't interrupt me or my aunt. 




 

I promise i wont disturb any of you.




 

Well let's go then. I will text Mira unnie that we have things to do. She might be with the hyung lines. 




 

I will text the hyungs about it. If they don't trust me they can ask Mira nuna. 












 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Oppa don't you ever think that Nara and Dongju will be together. 




 

Well, both of them seem to be one. Like don't you think Nara is trying hard to reject him. 




 

I think so too. 




 

Hyung Dongju just texted me that he is going somewhere with Nara. We can meet them later somewhere. 




 

It must be her aunt called her to her office. That's strange. 




 

What is it Mira. 




 

Nothing. I have a bad feeling that Nara will have a hard time ever since he came back. 




 

You mean Giwook. 




 

Yeah. She had a hard time after they broke up. I hope nothing bad happens this time. 




 

I most scared that Dongju will show his true colours  




 

Guys tell me more about Dongju. 




 

Well basically Dongju never experienced any love life ever since born. He would find girls weird as they kept clinging on him while he strongly reject them. 




 

That is also why he doesn't really have many friends that are girls because he is kind of shy. 




 

Every girl tried to be his friends. He refused as he felt that he is going to hurt them. 




 

Weirdly, he felt that he is attracted to Nara for some reason. 




 

That is one information that I need. Well we can grab some snacks while waiting for them. 




 

Sure my treat this time. 




 

Hyung is treating us with food. That is so sweet.  





 

Once in awhile guys. Now let's go. 




 

Hyung please no PDA in public. Theres still reporters outside since they know that Mira is Nara bestfriend. 




 

Don't worry. I kept it minimal. 




 

You better be. Last one to be there can't order anything. 




 

ASSA LETS GO. 







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

Aunt Riya you gotta be kidding me. 




 

It's your father order. You know how annoying if he starts to nag am i right. 




 

What does my dad do to make you enrolled here without any qualification. 




 

My dad's company was sold to him. Now my family is working under your dad. Your dad not wasting his pity level. He ask me to move to this school to improve on my education. 




 

My dad is seriously insane. 



 

Im sorry Nara. I can't help you with it. You have three days to guide him through this whole school. Rules and regulation is applied. Just don't oho over the lines. I don't want you to be in Mr Song list again. 




 

WHY MUST I DO. There'S STILL OTHER PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT CAN BE IN HIS ORIENTATION. 




 

Hwang Nara. Orders are orders. If you failed to do this. I won't hesitate to tell your father about your status in this school. 




 

Seriously. How much did my father pay you to make me feel super annoyed and done with him. 




 

Its for your own good Nara. Now his school days start tomorrow. You are excused for those three days. If i ever heard that you aint doing what you are supposed to do. I will suspend all your card access in this school and you cant even go behind those doors that you are hiding from me.




 

I hate all of you so much. 











 

You stomped out of the room. Feeling so angry and frustrated. Leaving Xion who were so confused as he doesn't know what is happening since he was waiting outside all the time. As he stood there in confusion. Giwook came out and smirk at Xion. 





 

Long time no see. 



 

Oh don't tell me that you are the new student that all people have been talking about. 




 

Didn't your brother told you about me. Or is it just me that you don't really talk to him these days because of someone. 




 

What do you want from her. 




 

Let me think..... What about I take her back where she left. 




 

It's you who left her miserably like that. What a jerk to do that to someone who has been hurt by you. 




 

Oh she won't be hurt by me. She will be hurt by you. Just watch and see. I'm too busy today. You don't mind i take your girl right. See you tomorrow i guess......