17)

OUR LEVEL




 

HAPPY READING ^_^ !!!

 

 


 

 

HWANG NARA - YOU SONG MIRA


 

RAVN/YOUNGJO LEEDO SEOHO

KEONHEE HWANWOONG XION/DONGJU

CYA/GIWOOK DONGMYEONG JIYUN

Your dad

 


 












 

 











 

Do you really have to go babe.




 

Babe i have too. My dad will kill me if i didnt go.




 

But you promise you will comeback right




 

Yes babe i will go to your house and spend time with you




 

Alright.




 

Babe. Just don't be sad for today okay. I won't leave you, I swear to that.




 

I know. It's just that i'm worried that you will leave me due to force.I know how controlling your father is to you. But it's just that i'm scared that force will break us apart.




 

Hey... I won't let that happen. I will ensure that. Nothing can separate us as much as how controlling my father is. Dont worry too much okay babe. Its just you and me. And I love you only.




 

I love you too babe.








 

You smiled and gave him a peck. He smiled back and held your hands while looking at you.







 

Now just promise me that you will stay the same and stay strong. As soon as i come back i will spend my whole time with you. I promise that.




 

I know you keep your promise.




 

You are so cute you know that right.




 

I know. Well I will be where the boys are. I won't be like the last time I promised.




 

Babe just remember that i'm yours and only yours. Okay.




 

Okay.....










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

Yah yah yah be careful with that




 

Its just a meat oppa dont over react with this




 

Its a precious meat you saying.




 

Seriously do you have to be like that over meat.




 

Oh Jiyun. Seoho oppa is always like that. He is like a mother you can say.




 

Really Mira. You gotta say that to our new family member




 

I wonder how Hwanwoong is these days.




 

He is super clingy. Like everytime we hang out he would be so cheesy and super duper clingy. Like a glue




 

Jiyun ah. You need to appreciate those moments. Thats his rare side you know.




 

Really. Thats new




 

You will learn more about him if you guys stay together. For now. Where are they. I thought they are on their way here.




 

WE HAVE ARRIVE. Xion is here too.




 

Oh you came. Whats with that face.




 

Nothing hyung. Im just tired.




 

Well rest up. The girls and i are going to cook a feast here.




 

You never say that earlier. I should have just worn my hoodie.




 

Babe you can borrow my hoodie.




 

Wheres Leedo hyung.




 

He went to meet his dad. Family business things.




 

He wont join us later.




 

I don't think so. Usually he will stay overnight at his father's house then come back tomorrow morning.




 

Thats weird.




 

Whats weird. It looks normal to me.




 

Oh... its nothing... im gonna rest in my room.




 

Rest up young one.









 

Xion smiled at the boys and went to his room. Leaving Jiyun so clueless and the rest sigh knowing what Xion is feeling. Mira didn't want to put the vibe down. Clear and start unpacking the things.











 

So... should we start preparing.




 

Of course we should. Keonhee will just eat snacks if we didnt start anything




 

Oh thats right. Dont make me cranky. Im gonna look after Xion.




 

Just dont spill what you know buddy




 

I know what I have to do diva. Dont worry about me














 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

You better be in your best behaviour Nara.




 

That depends on what situation I'm in dad.




 

Dont bring shame to my face. Behave.





 

Fine. Where are they.




 

There. Thats Mr Kim and his son. Gun hak. Known as Leedo.




 

Did you just say....




 

Oh good to see you Mr Hwang.




 

Well its been so long since we meet up. Come have a seat.




 

I see you bring your heir to this business company. .




 

She is my only daughter. Hwang Nara.




 

Oh Nara. I heard alot about you. Well this is my son.




 

Leedo oppa. I know him well.




 

Well thats good. Things wont be complicated after all.




 

Indeed. I cant wait for it to happened.




 

Not to be rude. What will happened.




 

Oh dear. Your dad and i were planning that you would be married with my son. Its the best for both of you.




 

Business marriage. Dad this is a joke right.




 

Nara we talk about this before. Dont make me lose you to everything you have.




 

Dad what are you trying to say to her.




 

Son. You will soon take over the company and I have been working with Mr Hwang for so long. So in exchange for our future business partnership. We decide that you will marry his daughter.




 

Dad. You know that i'm not young anymore. I can decide what i want. Yes i do want to help you out. But there's no need for marriage.




 

See dad. He even agree to what i said.




 

Kids. All of this is settled before you guys meet. Now whether you like it or not. Both of you are going to get married.




 

Dad. I'm not a kid anymore.




 

Hwang Nara. You have no objections to this or your innocent boyfriend will no longer see you




 

You won't dare to do it




 

Try and dare me. I will do anything for your future.




 

That's it. Do whatever you want. Don't even expect to see me when you are in your grave.











 

You stood in anger and left the restaurant. Both dads knew what would happen but they still proceed to what they plan while Leedo feels so bad about you. He stood up and sighed.









 

Where are you going son.




 

Home. Im so done with this.




 

Remember Leedo. No matter what happened she is now your fiancee. So take care of her and make her stay away from her petty boyfriend or she will lost everything




 

Mr Hwang....




 

I meant what i say. Its the best for her and your future. Now go after her. Bring her back home safely. I dont want her to do anything stupid.





 

Yes Mr Hwang.....