05)

OUR LEVEL





 

   HAPPY READING ^_^   !!!

 

 


 

 

HWANG NARA - YOU        SONG MIRA


 

RAVN/YOUNGJO   LEEDO   SEOHO    

KEONHEE   HWANWOONG   XION/DONGJU

CYA/GIWOOK

 


 







 

 








 

《NEXT DAY》










 

You were at the dance studio along with your classmates. With the upper level class. While waiting for your turn, you were feeling so nervous that you really feel uncomfortable. Xion saw you were feeling nervous. He smiles and intertwined his fingers with his and gave a little squeeze to make you feel calm. You look at him and gave a weak smile. 









 

We will be fine Nara. 




 

I don't know what to feel DongJu ah. It's been years since i dance with a partner. Plus we only learn the dance for only a day. We don't even have practice. 




 

Well your partner is with me. Trust me. If you and me follow the grove like how we were yesterday. We will passed. Trust me. It's going to be fine. 




 

I trust you....









 

You held onto his hands up till it's both of your turn. Xion gave a slight squeeze before letting go of the hands. You were still feel nervous as its your first time performing differently from what you have done before. Both of you went to the center and you look at him. He smile and which makes you feel calm and gave a slight nod before the music starts. Once the music starts both of yours and Xion expression change. The audience were so shock that its their first time see you dancing differently from what they always see. Both of you were like the day before where you show it to the members and Mira. Smooth and not a single mistake were seen. From far the rest of the members and Mira were looking at the performance. Feeling proud that both of you did even better than what both of you just learn. Towards the ending, you gave a gaze to Xion. He smirk and lastly both of your posing were the same as the day before but even more closer to each other and charismatic. People in the room applause with excitement. You smile and move apart from him. 










 

Thank you both of you. That's the most perfect dance. However you guys gave a great chemistry that we cant even spot a mistake at all. Great job. 




 

You are always welcome Mr Seo. 




 

Okay thats all today. See you all in two weeks time. Don't ask me why. I have emergency matters to do. 




 

More like meeting his girlfriend in the hospital. 




 

Hwang Nara. For this two weeks just ask your cousin to cover the lesson. Don't be a whiny kid that you can't handle your own cousins. 




 

You want them to teach this bunch of students who will end up dead for a month. 




 

You know what to do Hwang Nara. Class dismissed. 










 

Everyone quickly rushed out. Leaving you pissed off as you don't want to be responsible for your cousins. Xion saw your expression and nedge your shoulder for your attention. 









 

What's wrong with that face. 




 

Don't even ask why 




 

Really. You really looked pissed off after we did well. 




 

She just hate it when she had to ask her cousins to relief the class for two weeks her cousins are much more active than Mr Seo. Besides her cousins came from different schools. So it's much more a hassle for her to contact them when they are busy. 




 

That's sad. 




 

Well you both really did so well that i can't decide who dance well. 




 

Of course. If it wasn't you or Leedo oppa. We won't be dancing perfectly. Thank you oppa. 




 

You are welcome. So who is up for celebration 




 

I'm sorry i have deals with my father. 




 

We can celebrate it next time. Besides there's still some of you who owns her father additional time. 




 

Hyung lines are busy. I'm sorry that we forget to tell you. 




 

Its okay guys. I can just get some lunch with Dongju. Plus Hwanwoong and Keon Hee oppa is free. They can look after this guy here. We can meet on dinner. My treat. 




 

Well sure. I will join you guys once i finished with everything. 




 

Same goes to us. We will meet you guys for dinner. Just text us the location. 




 

Okay hyung see you during dinner. 








 

Xion grab your wrist and drag you out of the room. The boys just chuckled while Seoho is confused of Xion actions. 






 

Is it just me or Xion gre affection to Nara. 




 

I wish i can believe that too hyung. They are just too cute with each other. 




 

Well it's obvious that Xion likes her. So what about you both. Aren't you going with them. 




 

Nahh we are going somewhere else. Let them have their own time. 




 

Yeah. So we meet them in dinner time 




 

Sure. Hyung lines will be with Mira. You guys better find Nara and Xion before dinner time. 




 

That will be under controlled. 




 

Well then see you both later....











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

Yah what about them

 



 

Let the hyungs be. We my friend need to have our celebration. 




 

Seriously Hwanwoong oppa help us too. 




 

But you create most of the choreography  




 

That is because you are busy being an eye power



 

It is so to see if i can match the grove you make. 




 

And what excuses is that. 




 

An excuse that you will accept the fact that you are beautiful in dancing. 




 

Again with the flirting. 




 

Im serious Nara. You are beautiful when you dance. Has anyone ever told you that. 




 

No.... you are the first one....




 

I'm honoured. Now you and me are going to have fun till we meet the old hyungs and Mira nuna. 




 

Where would that be. Besides you are new to this area. 




 

Yah i do research okay. 




 

Yeah right. Research you say. 




 

Don't worry. We won't get lost if you trust me. 




 

That's the last thing I would ever do. 




 

Please Nara. For once trust me. 




 

Fine. Only for today. However you need to remember. My dad people are everywhere. Don't let them caught you doing silly things to me. 




 

Woah. We hanging out as a best friend. Even your aunt knows that. Now let's go. I bet you are hungry. 



 

Aish jinjja.....










 

  




 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







 

《TIME SKIPPED》






 

So Mira how did you and Nara end up become best friends. 




 

Oh. That. We are friends since young. Its just her not opening up to others is quite hard. 




 

I see. Then how did Xion and Nara get so closed in less than a month. 




 

That i don't know. It must be they are being well with each other. 




 

Or is it Xion likes her that he willing to give any attention to her. 




 

He likes her. They even have the same wallpaper on their phone. 




 

Wait are you for real.... Heol..... Daebak




 

What is wrong with them having same wallpaper. 




 

Nara never once put someone as her wallpaper. 




 

Thats shocking. 




 

Too shocking for me oppa. She never put it as she knows that they will leave after a problem. 




 

Those kids always have problems but they are fine the next day.




 

They are weird. Guy we are going to be late. 




 

Oh yeah. Nara driver is fetching us  




 

Her driver..




 

Yeah. I have to share driver with her. If not Nara would be mad that I never use the driver well. Since earlier she left without the driver. 




 

Oh.... okay....




 

Don't be shock. The driver is the most amazing ahjussi I ever met. 




 

Well okay. Lets go before the young ones nag at us. 










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

















 

One... Two....




 

Hundreds.....




 

Nara where are they. 




 

I don't even know. Don't you think we are too early  




 

There's no way we are early. We came on time they are just late. Should we order the food first. 




 

No we need to wait for the others. 




 

Wait till closing time. Girl you have not eaten any food since morning. 




 

Care much. It's not like i starve for the whole week. 




 

You kidding me or you just want to cover up your lies. 




 

Man i hate it when you know me so well. 




 

I love it when you give in to me. So cute




 

You both are scaring me at times. 




 

Finally you both are here. So where is the rest  




 

Your traffic jam. There's major accidents out there. I heard that a bus was hit by a car and a truck. 




 

Man that's the worst. 




 

Yeah. They will reach soon. 




 

Soon till i will order my fifth cup of juice. 




 

That much. When did you guys arrive  




 

The timing that we are supposed to meet. Hyung this girl have been raging ever since we came  




 

Yah just shut it. Your flirt moments didn't end since the start




 

You do love my flirt moments you just didn't admit. 




 

Whatever you say Dongju. 




 

Nara. Guys sorry we are late  




 

Did my driver drive so slow so he can talk to all of you. 




 

Nope. Just traffic jam and your dad was the one who as your driver to drive slow. 





 

Aish jinjja. Whatever it is. Sit down and let's order some food. I'm hungry. 





 

You are really hungry. Huh. 




 

Shut it Dongju. 




 

Guys no fights here or I will lock him with you tonight in your study room. 




 

Urgh fine. 




 

She has a study room. 




 

The only room she will be in when she didn't attend class. Thats where she always ace the exams  




 

It's useless when i'm in school anyways. I hate it there too. 




 

Nara. Why you didn't live with your father  .




 

I wanna stay independent. I don't want to hear my dad nag as well. 




 

So you aren't like the students who are showing off their wealth. 




 

She hates that style. She just wants to live normally. That's why she live in a dorm with me. 




 

Guys can we not talk about my dad. I just want to be peace while eating. 




 

Sorry Nara. 




 

Its okay oppa. 




 

So Nara. If someone has a crush on you but he is too shy to express his feelings. Will you date him. 




 

If he is sincere enough. I will accept it. If he just stating the fact that he wants my money. Why would i bother dating him. 




 

So you are saying that you will date the guy that like you for who you are and not your wealth. 




 

Yeah. I mean it's not wrong to get to know each other while dating. Plus its not official or we are getting married. A date is a date. What's wrong with dating people without being official. 




 

Yah Nara. You want to hurt yourself again  




 

If Giwook never show me the right path. I won't be who I am Mira unnie. 




 

Who is Giwook. 




 

Someone who used to be with Nara many years ago. 




 

But he left because I wasn't good enough for him




 

Yah he left you because your father knows that he is trying to get the wealth from you. His father and your father aren't in good terms remember. 




 

Still. Gi Wook is not who you think he is. He let me go because i deserve someone better. He knows his wrong doing and you know that I can easily forgive someone who don't have bad intentions when they are force to right. 




 

I know that. Still Nara. I don't want you to get hurt anymore. After Giwook. It took me years to get you back on track. Which it worked even after Dongju is here now clinging with you  




 

Wait did you girls just mention Giwook. 




 

Yeah we are talking about him minutes ago. Lee Giwook. Thats his name. However when they start to date last time he has a pet name. Cya. Yeah, thats the name i remember 




 

Yah Dongju. He is your brother's best friend right  




 

I don't know. It's been months since I last saw them. They might be best friend. 




 

She might be talking about other person guys  




 

She is not. I can see from her eyes. 




 

Guys lets not talk about him...




 

Hwang Nara.....









 

The boys turn to the voice that called your name. Their eyes went wide as if they saw a ghost. While your smile fade away as soon as you heard his voice. You sigh and face him with 









 

It's been awhile.... Giwook ah...