11)

OUR LEVEL





 

   HAPPY READING ^_^   !!!

 

 


 

 

HWANG NARA - YOU        SONG MIRA


 

RAVN/YOUNGJO   LEEDO   SEOHO    

KEONHEE   HWANWOONG   XION/DONGJU

CYA/GIWOOK   DONGMYEONG    JIYUN

 


 










 

 









 

Ahh still a mess 




 

Babe whats going on. 




 

Ahh your fans. They keep putting on makeup on my locker. Everything's a mess.




 

Wait didnt you just move to another locker. 




 

I did. Your fans know every step of mine. They even know when you kissed me in the basketball court. When there's no one around. 




 

It's just a peck seriously  




 

I know. They are clowns who never clean up the mess. 




 

Babe this cant be going on forever. 




 

And where am i supposed to keep my stuff Son Dongju. 




 

Share my locker then  




 

I dont want yours to get makeup on. It's ugly can't you see that. 




 

Oh my gawd what just happened. 




 

Someone put makeup on my locker. Leedo oppa what brings you here  




 

Ahh just walking by. I didnt expect to see both of you here. What's with the flour and dirt all over your locker. 




 

Those mean girls do this to Nara. I just can't believe that there's hater in this school. 




 

You dont know much. Its normal to me.




 

Well before you go to class just keep it in the room. No ones know whats in the room you are in. 




 

Hyung. You are so smart. 




 

Ofcourse. We humans have brains. 




 

Hey dont make my baby look so down. 




 

You guys are weird. Have you seen Ravn hyung.




 

Nope. We just arrive school. 




 

Oh yea... hold up you both just reached school. On lunch hours. 




 

Well i woke up late. I dont know about him. 




 

Oh he woke up late too. So Nara. Are you prepared for the festival. 




 

Huh. What festival. SINCE WHEN THERE'S A FESTIVAL IN THIS SCHOOL. 




 

Oh. It's not that soon. Mr Seo said that you and Jiyun will be performing something. 




 

What since when he decide all this 




 

Nara. It's an annual things. Plus it's our last year here  Mr Seo always put us on Performing the opening. Didnt you get the email that your aunt sent you. 




 

Since when you know all of this. 




 

Didnt you make us read 60 pages of the school history. Babe you really dont care about the school update huh. 




 

Dont blame me. I just dont like to remember anything. It too much for my brain. 




 

Well now you know. Are you going to have practice with Jiyun. 




 

Oppa i will still be in Japan when that festival thingy happens. Didn't i tell you that i will spend my holidays in Japan. Plus a few days' time is Jiyun party. And i'm flying off tomorrow morning. So get the whole idea now

 



 

Oh... i just remember that

 



 

See now will you guys excuse me. I need to meet my aunt for approval leave for few months. 




 

Babe wait for me. 










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

You really gonna ignore those calls Mira. 




 

Yeah. Im too lazy to pick up calls. 




 

But you cant leave him like that Mira. Both of you would lead to misunderstanding. 




 

Keonhee ah. If you were in my position what would you do if your girlfriend always ask you to change your habit and be like her. So perfectionist and modest. 




 

Thats what i call your partner dont even respect who you are. 




 

See you get the whole point. I aint gonna deal with his nonsense if he himself dont respect me for who i am. So please let me have my good time eating this. 




 

Still Mira. 




 

You guys seen Ravn anywhere. 




 

I dont know. I dont care




 

No hyung we didnt saw him anywhere. He didnt even come for Mr Seo class earlier




 

Oh i'm guessing that you both are in bad terms now 




 

You can say that. Oh my gawd is that sandwich. 




 

Well yeah. I was hungry earlier but i guess you can have it.




 

Aww thanks. 




 

Whats up with her Keonhee.




 

She has been ignoring Ravn hyung for almost i dont know how many weeks already. Ravn hyung keep on calling her but she didnt picked up. That leads to him not wanting to nother the rest. 




 

You have been ignoring Ravn because he doesn't understand you. 




 

See everyone has the same words to say. Don't you get the whole idea




 

Well we do but till when you wanna be like this. 




 

Till he knows that you can't change a person just because you feel like you dont match well with that person. In the first place he should understand who i am and not asking me to change to be like him. I am who I am, no one can change me unless i want to. 




 

I see he hates you being stubborn

 



 

That's the point. I mean like everyone has their own stubborn level. If he cant deal with it might as well he go and find someone who he deserves more. 



 

Is that what you really want Song Mira. 




 

Ravn Hyung.....




 

You heard what i said. I dont really want to hurt you Youngjo oppa. If things between us didnt work out, let's just take a break and think what is better for both of us. 




 

Fine... let's take a break. From each other. If that's what you really want. 









 

Both Keonhee and Seoho were in shock to see both Mira and Ravn in that situation. Mira and Ravn were in the urge of bursting tears. Mira could not stand it anymore. She stood up and took out the bracelet that Ravn bought for her. She takes the last glance of it before putting it on Ravn hands. Ravn was feeling hurt to see her like that. The bracelet was on his hand and he looked into Mira's eyes. 










 

Keep this till we finally come to conclusion. I'm sorry if i hurt you so badly. 









 

Mira gave her weak smile and walked away from the cafeteria. The boys were still in shock at what just happened. Ravn tears starts to fall while looking at the bracelet on his hands. 






 

Hyung stay strong. 




 

Yeah lets get some fresh air. All of us need that. 




 

It's okay guys. I just need to go to the office to get approval leave. But please help me look after Mira...




 

Don't worry hyung. We will look after her. You need to calm yourself down. Things happened for a reason. 




 

Yeah dont feel discouraged. Just know that she still loves you for who you are. 





 

Thanks guys....