19)

OUR LEVEL




 

HAPPY READING ^_^ !!!

 

 


 

 

HWANG NARA - YOU SONG MIRA


 

RAVN/YOUNGJO LEEDO SEOHO

KEONHEE HWANWOONG XION/DONGJU

CYA/GIWOOK DONGMYEONG JIYUN

Your dad

 


 











 

 











 

Do you think that she will be fine after what really happens.




 

I don't know oppa. It's the fact that her father controls her after she was under his care.




 

Well to be Nara sometimes. But how long should we keep this as a secret.




 

What secret.




 

Oh.... OMO SINCE WHEN DID YOU GET HERE




 

Who are you tal....OMO WHEN DID HE ARRIVE.




 

You both are creeping me out. You both know that Xion has Nara house keys right. He can enter whenever he wants. So what brings you here.




 

Oh.... I thought Nara was around but her shoes were not here. Where did she go.




 

She went out after she ate some food. Are you hungry. There's still some food left.




 

Im fine hyung. When will she come back.




 

Tonight I guess. So what brings you here kiddo.




 

I just want to see her. It's been days she didn't even reply to any of the communications. I'm starting to get worried

 




 

You don't have to be worried. She is fine.




 

I know.... oh hyung. When Leedo hyung said he is sorry. What does it mean.




 

Oh..... well.....




 

That means nothing Xion ah. Dont overthink too much.




 

Im not. Its just weird. He said that after saying that he needs to meet Mr Hwang.




 

Oh... Xion ah. Why not we eat your delicious dessert. Nara left some for you.




 

Oh well sure.







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆






 

I'm glad you decide to follow along.




 

What else can I even do when I have no other choice.




 

Well it's for your future. Better be grateful or you will be like your uncle who lost his first love.




 

He is nothing like me dad. Now why you want us to meet you




 

Oh well good news to say that both of you are now engaged. The marriage will be held early next year.




 

Next year. When i graduate you gotta be kidding me




 

I meant what I said to Nara. So Leedo I am sure that your father has already assigned you things that you need to do.




 

Yes Mr Hwang.




 

Oh dont need to be so formal. Just call me father




 

Dad. Why are you making things more worst.




 

Whether you like it or not. He is your fiance and soon to be husband. So behave like you have to




 

Urgh. You just had to. Now straight to the point.




 

Fine. You and him will be living in Europe right after you get married. His father has a company branch there and he has to be there for a few years. So you need to follow him and do not disobey me or his family. That includes him.




 

Is that all because i have a farewell party to celebrate.




 

I'm glad you're not fighting back




 

As if I have a choice of not marrying him. You don't even let my life be in peace.




 

Since you agree with it. From now you have to live in a temporary home that Leedo's father already bought




 

I'M MOVING IN WITH HIM. ARE YOU CRAZY.




 

No, I'm not. I'm sure Mr Kim had already told your fiance about it.




 

Oppa you know everything about this.




 

Yes.... i know about this. Im sorry.




 

Okay im so done. I wanna go home.




 

Leedo please bring her home safely. I dont want her to rage up and destroy the whole company




 

Will do.... Father.





 

You rolled your eyes and walked out of the room followed by Leedo. You were so pissed that you couldn't even have a good life. At the same time you just had to deal with what you are facing now as you don't have any other choice. After both you and Leedo get to his car. You just sit at the passenger seat in silence while Leedo starts to drive. You just can't believe that you had to start your life with him . While Leedo on the other hand was worried that things would change between you and Xion. He knows how loyal you were and you really love Xion that no one could replace him. While on the journey back to your house. Leedo was hesitating to start a talk since he knew how pissed you were. You sigh and look at him.












 

How can you agree with all of this.




 

The same reason as how you dad controls you Nara.




 

So you didnt step up

 



 

I tried. My dad will cut all of our connections with the rest and we will be surrounded by bodyguards. Trust me, no one can get near us.




 

That huh




 

I don't even want this to happen Nara.




 

I know... now how are we supposed to tell them




 

How are you going to confront Xion.




 

I dont know. I dont want to hurt him anymore.




 

Well we still need to tell him about this.




 

What if he dont need to know about this.




 

What do you mean.




 

Xion doesn't have to know about this. About us engaged. Living together starting from tomorrow. Or even about next year.




 

You want to hide this from him and let him knows about it later than the rest.




 

Urgh i feel terrible




 

Nara....




 

Look, I can't do anything. Its either i stay as it is or be with him or cut everyone out of my life and stay in Japan.




 

You're gonna move to Japan if things don't go this way.




 

Now that you know. I hate my life.




 

I'm sorry that you had to go through tough times.




 

It's okay. Just promise me that we dont let Xion know about this.




 

I promise. Why are there people surrounding your house.




 

You tell me why there are both of our dad secretaries outside my house.




 

I swear that's yours not mine. It has a silver badge.




 

Urgh. Get out.








 

You went out and saw your dad secretary outside of your house. You felt pissed off and went towards the secretary while Leedo were catching up on you









 

What is all of this man surrounding my house.




 

You dad gave us order to be here and help you move out




 

I'm not moving out tonight. I didnt even pack my stuff yet.




 

Miss Nara you have no choice but to move out tonight. That's your dad's order.




 

Oh screw that. I will move out tomorrow. I don't need all of you people here. Now get your out of here or all of you will be dead by tomorrow. Don't forget that I know your dirty secrets that could get all of you fired.




 

Yes Miss Nara.









 

All of the bodyguards and your dad secretary moved away from your house area and you sigh while looking up to the sky, calming yourself up. Leedo felt bad and pat your back. Just then you heard Mira called you. You looked down and saw her with the boys. Not only them you also saw Xion who was looking at you worriedly.









 

Oh my gawd Nara. What's with your bodyguard.




 

Nothing. My dad just became a lunatic.




 

Well how is Leedo right here.




 

He is with me. I was meeting my dad but he was there before. So I asked him to ride me back home.




 

Well you are hungry. We still have food. Seoho oppa cooks something for us.




 

Im fine. I'm going to my room. See you guys next week. Oppa thanks for the ride.




 

Well we should get going too. Thanks for the hang out babe.




 

It's okay babe. You boys are welcome anytime.




 

Come on Xion. Lets go home.