14)

OUR LEVEL





 

HAPPY READING ^_^ !!!

 

 


 

 

HWANG NARA - YOU SONG MIRA


 

RAVN/YOUNGJO LEEDO SEOHO

KEONHEE HWANWOONG XION/DONGJU

CYA/GIWOOK DONGMYEONG JIYUN

 


 












 

 










 

What do you mean that you want me to marry the person that i don't even know dad.




 

Look Nara he isn't someone who you really think he is.




 

Dad, I have a boyfriend that is waiting for me to come back home and this is the news that you want me to tell him. You gotta be kidding me.




 

I'm not and I won't. So you better take this seriously or none of your friends will see you ever again.




 

What do you mean they won't see me ever again.




 

If you agree to go on a dinner and get to know him more, I won't disturb your future. If you disagree... I'm transferring you to one of Japan's greatest school.




 

DAD




 

Enough Nara. It's rather you take it or say goodbye to your friends




 

URGH FINE. In one condition.




 

Fine what is it.




 

I won't be on that dinner alone. You have to come along.




 

Fair enough. When we reach back to Korea you will have a few days break then i will schedule the dinner. Dont do anything stupid from now on.




 

Fine agreed.










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

Still no calls or text from her




 

Well it's been almost a week or more... I dont even know anymore.




 

It's just weeks Dongju ah. It's not like she is going to leave you or something else




 

Yah dont say that to him. He would get more sensetive and moody.




 

Same goes to Ravn hyung.




 

Dont talk about me guys.




 

Okay you guys are rotting. Im going out.




 

And where the heck you think you are going.




 

Somewhere where i wont rot like you guys here.




 

He is meeting Mira. They have been hanging out together since Nara went to Japan.




 

Oh....




 

Hyung. You should follow me.




 

What are you talking about.




 

I want you to come with me. You need to settle things out with her before Nara coming back tomorrow.




 

SHE IS COMING BACK TOMORROW.




 

Well that's what Nara texted me yesterday.




 

SHE TEXTED YOU BUT NOT ME.




 

Whatever. Well hyung she is at the cafe you both went to. I don't know which monthsary but yeah. If you want her and not lose her like you almost did. Better be there and close case.




 

Yah dont be late for dinner.




 

Oh i wont. Dont worry.









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

you gotta be kidding me

 

you heard what i say Mira.

 

yah how are you gonna say this to Dongju

 

i dont know. I am so scared that it will hurt his feelings.

 

Nara you better come out with a solution.

 

i know. Well I got to go. My dad client is meeting me

 

well we meet in few days time. I'm gonna pick you up missy

 

okay okay. See ya











 

She hung up and saw Keonhee walking in the cafe with Ravn. Her eyes slowly went wide as she never thought to see someone that she would meet the last. Keonhee saw her expression and smile. Both of the boys sat opposite her and Mira's eyes never left Ravn. Same goes to Ravn. Keonhee sighs and snaps so both of them could snap back to reality.











 

Yah you both. Knock it off.




 

Why are you doing this to me.




 

To make you realize that silence wont solve everything




 

This aint gonna work Keonhee.




 

What makes you think it's not gonna work.




 

You know it yourself. Why should i repeat it myself




 

Mira you need to stop acting like this.




 

Acting like what Keonhee.




 

Mira please. I know I'm wrong but don't take this too far....




 

Mira you both are just in denial. That's normal when you both are in a relationship. If both of you kept being like this. Till when both of you have to hurt yourself without resolving it.




 

I... I...




 

Mira deep down you know you miss him. Just forget the pass and move on. He is not who you think he is. And you Ravn hyung don't you dare hurt my diva ever again. She is too fragile for this.




 

Yah where are you going




 

Home. Im done here. So you both end your day.








 

Keonhee smiled and left both of them alone. As it was getting late. Mira just sigh and gets ready to leave.










 

Where are you going.




 

Home. Its getting late




 

I sent you back home.






 

Mira just nods and both of them leave the place. It was a long ride home since they took a bus ride home. Both of them were walking along the alley. Not even saying a word. When they arrive Mira stops and turns to face him.









 

Thank you for sending me back home.




 

Its my duty to keep you safe Mira.




 

Well i'm going in. Get home safe.







 

He nods and wave. Turn around and was about to walk away. Just then Mira ran towards him and back hugged him.









 

I'm sorry for everything....







 

Ravn smiles and turns around to see Mira's eyes filled with tears. He gave a peck on the lips and caressed her cheek.









 

I'm sorry too babe. I should have known better.




 

Just promise me these things won't happened again okay.




 

It wont i promise. Now let's get you home safe

 



 

I'm already home.




 

You aren't inside your house yet.




 

Can you stay a night together with me. It gets lonely when Nara is not around.




 

Alright. Lets go.