24)

OUR LEVEL




 

HAPPY READING ^_^ !!!

 

 


 

 

HWANG NARA - YOU SONG MIRA


 

RAVN/YOUNGJO LEEDO SEOHO

KEONHEE HWANWOONG XION/DONGJU

CYA/GIWOOK DONGMYEONG JIYUN

Your dad

 


 












 

 












 

Yah what will you do if suddenly you fall onto something that you didn't expect to be in.




 

You stating the fact that i would just kill myself before i reach there hyung

 




 

Yah i'm being serious for once.




 

I am too. Hyung, have you been noticing how weird Nara has been acting.




 

What do you mean by she is acting weird.




 

Well... i can feel this strong aura that she is hiding something from me. Like she is never bubbly before.




 

If she does what will you do.




 

I dont know. Like i have this strong feeling that we are breaking up sooner because of something.




 

Like i say if it happened what will you do




 

Hyung you are really scaring me the hell out of it.




 

Well its the reality. You face it, what will you do after that.




 

I don't know... I just hope i didn't face that.




 

Xion ah. There's a big envelope on the table. The mail guy said that it's confidential.




 

Confidential... I wonder what it is.




 

Go and look at it. Who knows people start to give you money




 

Oh please...








 

Xion went to take the envelope on the table and went back to his spot. He opened it and saw a thick pile of pictures. He grew curious and took it all out. His expression changes when he looks at it.








 

Xion ah whats on..... oh no....










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

Well is this what before marriage smells like.




 

Oh Mr Hwang. The young ones are just settling themselves here. I'm glad that you like this house.




 

Indeed a good house for them




 

Dad here is your favourite drink. Mr Kim, I hope you like the drinks.




 

Oh thank you dear.




 

So father what a pleasant time for you to be here.




 

I'm just happy to see both of you are getting along so well.




 

Things just got better dad.




 

Alright shall we talk about business.




 

Yes we should. Well Gunhak. I thought of passing you down one of the company branches to you after you get married. I'm sure you know how the workstyle is right.




 

Well I know how your workstyle is. It should not be a problem.




 

That's great now for you Nara. You will be graduating earlier than before. So better study hard for next month as that is when you have to take exams.




 

Wait. You are saying that I'm graduating in two months time.




 

Yes. Glad that you finally understand. So tell me whats with the two months.




 

We just meet up and nothing else. Leedo oppa is there too.




 

You have to tell him Nara or i myself will do it




 

Dad i can handle that problem my own. You should be happy that i'm not that rebellious.




 

Which i'm glad you are. Next month i will announce to the event about you and Leedo.




 

Dad, you said I have 3 months left.




 

My dear. It's just the news. People won't have to spread rumors about you cheating when it clearly seen that you are engaged with him for two months already.




 

Still dad...




 

No objections. Mr Kim also agrees with it. So both of you better attend the event. It will be a big party.




 

You are seriously an impossible dad.




 

Well you know who i am and you should be thankful that you aren't living poorly.




 

Its for both of your future. Its going to be fine my dear.




 

Fine....




 

Well if thats it. I shall leave. I have meetings with the other shareholders. Mr Kim should we head back to the office.




 

Oh sure. Thanks for the drinks dear.




 

You are welcome Mr Kim.








 

Both you and Leedo sent both dads away and you just sigh when you look at the car driving away till its not in presence. Seconds later your phone rang you picked up and eyes went wide when you heard Mira shouting behind the call.










 

woah whats happening there

 

 

uhhh you better come here or Mira, Xion and Ravn hyung will go crazy.

 

 

What what happened there.

 

 

YAH HWANG NARA. GET YOUR HERE OR I RIP YOUR APART.








 

The call ended and you look at Leedo in worry










 

What happen




 

I think he knows...




 

Oh no. Lets go. We need to stop him.








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

She is a liar isnt she.




 

Dongju, we don't know what you are talking about.




 

Hyung, how many times do I have to tell you. Stop lying. She is a liar




 

She is not a liar. I know who Hwang Nara is so dont try to make nonsense in front of me




 

If she isnt why didn't she tell me. TELL ME WHY.




 

Dongju we can talk this out




 

Then talk. Say everything i should know. Where is she. Why isn't she here. There's not a single thing left is hers. Why are you all trying to hide everything from me.




 

Its because.




 

Thats because i have to Dongju.








 

Everyone's attention is on you while Xion's back were facing you. You know that he was frustrated at everything. You saw his clench fist and was about to walk towards him. But Leedo stop you as he knows that any time Xion would just be physical. Xion turn around with his teary eyes and you went nearer to him with Leedo standing right behind you












 

Xion. Listen. When i have restrictions. I meant that. That is why i cant tell you everything




 

Then you tell me.




 

I can't. I don't want to hurt you like this.




 

Is that why you keep on avoiding me. Trying to not hurt me physically but mentally. You are lying to me.




 

Xion ah....




 

Please Nara. I dont want to believe things that i see. Please tell me




 

What did you see....




 

Explain this to me then.








 

You look at Xion who is walking to the table and grab the envelope, take out the photos and threw it on the floor. All you see is pictured of you and Leedo. There's some you were standing at Leedo's car, somewhere Leedo's hands were wrapping around your waist when you and him were sending his dad off. What makes your eyes wide is when you saw a picture where Leedo is hugging you. You were holding your tears while looking at him.









 

I can explain everything. That picture is just Leedo opp helping me out after i met my father.




 

Two months you have been hiding from me. Two months you act like nothing happened. Two months of me being lied at....




 

Its nothing like that Dongju ah....




 

Tell me you are not cheating on me. Please if you are not i will stop this.




 

Xion ah. We can talk about this.



 

Xion please stop...



 

TELL ME YOU ARE NOT CHEATING WITH LEEDO HYUNG.




 

HE IS MY FIANCE.....




 

What..... what did you just say.




 

He is my fiance. Its been two months. Now im left with 3 months to end things with you.




 

I dont believe this. You are lying. Please tell me you are lying.




 

Im not. Im not lying at anything. Ever since i came back from Japan. My dad plan all of this. Now im engaged i cant do anything Dongju.




 

Please we can not let this happened. You know how much i love you right. Please Nara dont break your promise.








 

You start to tear up when Xion goes near you and grabs your hands tightly and forces you to look at him. You were wincing in pain as you started to feel numb.












 

Xion please stop.... it hurts.




 

It hurts more when i see you with him. Please Nara lets stop all of this.




 

Dongju.... im sorry.....