06)

OUR LEVEL





 

   HAPPY READING ^_^   !!!

 

 


 

 

HWANG NARA - YOU        SONG MIRA


 

RAVN/YOUNGJO   LEEDO   SEOHO    

KEONHEE   HWANWOONG   XION/DONGJU

CYA/GIWOOK

 


 







 

 








 

What do you mean i will go back to him. If I could, I would have been running after him just for that. 




 

That's not what i mean Nara. You see. You just got so close to Xion who really likes you but then suddenly he pops out. 




 

Xion. Likes me. Is that a joke. Unnie dont make me shock. 




 

I'm not joking Nara. 




 

Woah. That face. I hate it. 




 

Yah when will you wake up from the blocking sense like seriously. You being bold on what Seoho oppa ask you and now you don't beli- Okay i will stop talking. 




 

Unnie you are typical. Me likey. 




 

You don't get the point didn't you




 

More like your Ravn oppa is coming by. 




 

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY. 




 

Annyeong my wonderful girls. 




 

Oppa how did you get in this room. 




 

Ah. That. Well the door is not locked and is slightly open. I knocked on the door but you both are in your own world so i decide to just wait till you notice me. 




 

Oh yeah, I forgot that I need to change the lock




 

What. Don't tell me it's broken. 




 

That's if your cousin would stop breaking in this room. He is really getting on my nerve. 




 

Yah he will get away soon. Once he is busy. Plus i miss my brother...




 

He will be fine. It's not like you never meet him back on the weekends. 




 

I heard your brother is recovering. 




 

Yeah. He is but I rarely see him this days  




 

That's because you are busy with the event with your father. Take a break missy this school isn't gonna kill you if take a day off from that event. 




 

The school isn't. Your father will nag at your aunt. 




 

Aish that arrogant old man. 




 

He is still your father Nara. 




 

Whatever. So oppa where is the rest  




 

Ahh they have extra class. I don't know how Xion is. However I heard that your class is cancelled. 




 

Oh... Really.... SO I WOKE UP LATE FOR NOTHING. 




 

Don't mind her. She don't take school update seriously 




 

I can see that clearly. 




 

NARA. THERE YOU ARE. 




 

Oh Xion ah annyeong. 









 

Xion run towards you and hug you tightly making the other two chuckled. You hug him back and gave a slight pat on his shoulders as you have difficulties of breathing. He let go of you while his hands still wrapping around your waist looking upset. While you cupped his cheeks.









 

Why is this Dongju looking upset. 




 

Ani... I miss you. 




 

Yah it's just a few days away and you already acting you own her. 




 

Oppa let them be. 




 

Aigoo. This clingy Xion you really miss me huh. 




 

Yah don't you know how bad I have to handle the girls in the class. I hate it when they tried to seduce me. They look so ugly. 




 

Everyone is ugly to you. 




 

Not you. You are the most beautiful girl I ever met. 




 

Yah are you trying to flirt with me. 




 

If i am what will you do. 




 

Aish jinjja. I'm out. 








 

You push him away and walk out of the room. Leaving the rest in there. Xion scratch his head in annoyance and sigh. 








 

Yah Son Dongju. If you really love her just go catch up with her. Don't lose her with Cya. 




 

Ani hyung. She always like that when I am trying hard to show it to her. 




 

Well i suggest you just go to her and talk properly. Don't flirt too much. She knows when you are flirting and when you are serious to her. Bonus is she will be in silence if she dont have anything to say to you. That's where you need to let her gain your trust and vice versa. 




 

Protect her like you meant it. Don't make her in her worst moment. You should learn from the past mistakes that your brother done. 




 

Thanks guys. But can you guys tell me where she had gone to. 




 

New block the last door rooftop garden. She is going to be there since its lunch time now. 




 

THANK YOU SO MUCH MIRA NUNA. 




 

And there he goes running out. Leaving us in this room. Aigoo. When will Nara see that this boy loves her sincerely. 




 

Oh he will. Now about us. 




 

What about us. Is there something wrong. 




 

Aniya... it's just.... I know it's just been few months.... I was hoping that.....









 

Mira chuckled and peck his cheek making Ravn in shocked while looking at Mira with his wide eyes. 








 

This weekend. The cafe near your dorm. Is a date. 




 

Wait you for real. 




 

I am. However if you don't want to get caught by my father. We can't be this close in school. Is not appropriate. 




 

How about hiding. Isn't that fine. 




 

I don't know. Well i got to go. I have things to do. 




 

Wait before you go. 









 

Ravn give a peck on her lips and smile. Mira just chuckled and walk out of the room with him. Feeling happy that someone she likes finally likes her back. Same goes to Ravn.