02)

OUR LEVEL

 

   HAPPY READING ^_^   !!!

 

 


 

 

HWANG NARA - YOU        SONG MIRA


 

RAVN/YOUNGJO   LEEDO   SEOHO    

KEONHEE   HWANWOONG   XION/DONGJU

 

 


 






 

 









 

Yah can you not be like that. It's just one day less. After tomorrow you will be back to the normal lessons with Xion. 




 

He keeps giving me some vibes that I don't feel like its something bad at all at the same time its like i don't know. 




 

Are you falling in love again. After being left by our senior 




 

Unnie its not i was left. I dumped him because he cheated on me. And that was so long ago.




 

Yeah.... still




 

You wont understand unnie. 




 

Understand what. 




 

Can you not do that. 




 

Im sorry. Well whats up. 




 

Where is the rest.



 

They were having some matters with the Discipline master. I heard that we can bring in any skateboards or anything like that. 




 

Yah it's against the rules. 




 

Informal when im older than you. Ah my heart  




 

Oh stop wasting my time already  




 

We are here. Im sorry. Something came up. 




 

Well i will talk to my father about that problem  later. Now lets go somewhere to talk about the rules and regulation. 




 

Yay the fun part. 




 

Wow sarcasm much. 




 

Shut up babyface  




 

Whatever doll face. 



 

Quit it you two. Yah Nara you don't want your detention hours to be added right. 




 

I hate it when you applied your student council acts on me. 




 

I love you too. Now lets bring them to the place  




 

Uhmm what place may we know




 

WHAT. NOT THAT PLACE. WITH THIS IDIOT WHO ALMOST KILLED ME YESTERDAY. No. 




 

Oh come on Nara. Its been so long since we been there. 




 

No. Unnie hell no. It will destroy my favourite pieces




 

Yah. Just for few hours. Now lets go. No buts or you wont get freedom im telling you. 




 

I hate it when you have connections with my dad. 




 

I'm lucky to have you as my best friend. 




 

Fine. Lets go








 

You start to walk along with Mira. Leaving the boys dumbfounded  








 

And again she is leaving us. 




 

Yah stop complaining. We must catch up with her or we are busted. 




 

Why are you so cautious about her hyung. 




 

We here promise here dad that we won't make her worse and ruin her family name. Just follow her lead and keep quiet. 




 

Man that . 




 

Guys one second you're not running all of you will live in miserable life from now on. 








 

You rolled your eyes and start walking again. The boys just stood there clueless. Mira sigh and went near the boys and grab Ravn wrist with her straight face. 









 

Grab the hands in front of you hurry. 





 

The boys listen to Mira and she starts to walk with a smile. While the boys were still clueless  







 

Now off we go. Next destination. Nara hideout  







 

She brings the boys to the hideout. After a good 10 minutes walk. All of you arrived in front of a room that is has the only black door among all doors in the school. You unlock the door and went in. Mira smile wider and let go of the boys hands to prevent the door to be closed l. She holds the door and signal the boys to go in. They went in and their eyes went wide with their mouth open wide. You saw them freeze once they enter the room. You chuckled and grab some gummy bears that is on a table. You plop one each into their mouth. At first you ignore their eye contact up till you saw Xion who is giving you different gaze to you. You didn't think much and just plop the gummies in his mouth. Mira chuckled and went towards the couch. While you went to your chair. 








 

Are you guys gonna freeze there till death. There's a place to sit for a reason. 




 

This is your hideout place..




 

More like a room to my own. 




 

Cool this place is different from other clubs that we visit. 




 

Well guys this room is the only room that no one can enter except for Nara herself. Come take a seat. Those beanbags is the most comfortable place to be at. You can go sleepy for sure.




 

Sit down or I break each of your legs. 







 

The boys sat down. You saw Xion were giving the same gaze to you. You sigh and look at Mira. She nodded and took down some notes before she talks. 









 

So you guys are the first one to be here. Thats a good opportunity. 




 

You are telling us that we are the first people that you need to guide on. Not like other typical students. 




 

If not because of my dad. I won't be bringing you here. How quit giving me that face or I will shoot you with a sharp arrow that you don't really want to get shot at. 




 

Well she is the archery captain for 2 years straight. Don't mind her. She is not as cold as you think. However she will kill you if she really wants to. Just be aware of her. 




 

So can we know what rules and regulation that we need to remember and applied on. 




 

Oh yes Hwang Nara please do the honor. 




 

I hate you so much Song Mira. 




 

Not as much as you hate my brother my dear. 




 

Urgh. That stupid rule that my dad made. 




 

Hwang Nara...




 

Fine. There's a paper right beside each table of where you seat at. Take that read it carefully while i say the rules that you need to know till your death in this school. 




 

What she meant is graduation. 




 

Whatever. Listen when i'm gonna say this once. When you are late, you have no other choice but to attend the detention hours. Valid reasons aren't available. Students who attempt any violation or violence in the school, even outside while wearing your uniform. You will be suspended. Duration of suspension is depends on what you have done. Any attempt of cheating in this school, you are not able to retake any subjects. All subjects matters here. You failed you need to attend remedial for the rest of your progression till you pass. So dont even think of stupid things in this school. Other than that. If any if you are in a relationship. Please settle it out of school compound. I have seen many cases that students do stupid things that includes suicide. 




 

Overall if any of you tried to go against this rule. You are expelled. 





 

That is sure alot. 




 

If you did all the right things. You will stay alive in this school. Now all of us get things cleared. 




 

Yah won't you tell the utmost rule that they need to know. 




 

That's not important for now unnie. It's not their time to know. 




 

Nara. We are responsible for them. If they went against that rule. How would your aunt 




 

She will understand unnie. 




 

Uh ladies what do we have to know. 




 

Nothing. If you agreed on all rules sign those papers and give it to Mira unnie Father. 




 

Oh okay . 




 

Why cant we know the rule that we suppose to be aware off. 




 

Didn't you heard me. It's not the time yet. 




 

Really or is it just you that dont want to be exposed to it. 




 

Oh im done. Unnie i have to go. My secretary is fetching me 




 

Wait you are not joining for the afternoon session. 




 

I have meeting my dear unnie. The boys would be fine i guess. Just don't let them touch the stuff that they aren't supposed to. 




 

Okay. See you later at home. 




 

Unnie i hate you




 

I love you too. Be safe okay. I don't want you to be in broken pieces when you get back home.








 

You gave her a weak smile and left the room without saying a word to the boys. Mira sighed  and rested her head on the head of the chair. 










 

Is she always like that. 




 

Only to the new ones. Especially the boys. But  please don't get things wrong. She will be the most  cutest bubbly girl you would ever know and loved to be her friends. Plus she dont have so much friends same goes to me. She is like my sister from a different family. Just keep a lookout. She may need one of you in her life when im not around one day. 




 

Well that will be assured. Other than the rules. Is there anything else that we need to know. 




 

Well Ravn, Seoho and Leedo. Your class will be at the old block which is the opposite of this block where we at. While Hwanwoong and Keonhee will have the same class as me. 




 

Wait hold on. I'm in the same class as her after this week. 




 

Yeah. Didnt you all get your schedule yesterday. Also if you lost it. You can get the schedule from me if you need one.




 

Oh we have one. Thanks Mira. 




 

So you are one of the top students here. 




 

Nope. I'm in the middle range. Nara is. 




 

But she doesn't look like one. 




 

Well she is just lazy to catch up on the school news or even updates. She doesn't even care if she is the smartest in her cohort. All she wants is to get her out of this school and go to a school that has no relatives. She hates it when theres family members around. 




 

That's sad. 




 

Well yeah. Oh guys come on i will show you guys your locker and we head to lunch. Afterwards you guys can ask me questions about schools. Not about Nara. She doesn't really like to spill tea. 




 

Oh okay. Let's go shall we. 




 

Gogogo.