10)

OUR LEVEL





 

   HAPPY READING ^_^   !!!

 

 


 

 

HWANG NARA - YOU        SONG MIRA


 

RAVN/YOUNGJO   LEEDO   SEOHO    

KEONHEE   HWANWOONG   XION/DONGJU

CYA/GIWOOK   DONGMYEONG    JIYUN

 


 









 

 











 

No how can that be the answer. 




 

You dummy i have been telling you this for the tenth time. 




 

Well don't blame me. I didn't take this school seriously  




 

I don't blame you sweetheart. 




 

Aww. I love you. 




 

Love you too. 




 

And why am I the third wheel here.




 

Well Keonhee hyung asked you to follow him but you don't want to. Now you have to face us being lovely with each other so deal with it.. OUCH BABY. 




 

I'm sorry Hwanwoong oppa. Well i'm sure Leedo oppa is going to be free. 




 

He is not. Everyone is not except for the both of you. Man, how i wish i have a friend that is a girl. 




 

Well i do have one. 




 

Not Mira. I mean a whole new stranger. 




 

I just said I do have one which is not Mira unnie. 




 

YOU DO. LIKE FOR REAL.




 

Yeah. Xion met her before. 




 

I did. Since when babe. 




 

Babe. At the mall. After you are sulking over an ice cream. The waffle cafe she owns. 




 

Oh. That shop. Hey, I'm still sad that I didn't get the ice cream. 




 

Whatever. Well just to let you know. She is a student here. Its just that she took after noon classes. So I guess the next term you my sloth oppa may have the chance to meet her. 




 

Man Xion you are a striker. 




 

Why do people keep saying that? 




 

Because you are a striker. Now back to this solution. You are still wrong on this Son Dongju  




 

What's else is wrong. Hyung help me out  




 

Oh, I'm sorry. I ain't gonna be involved in that solution. 




 

Seriously man.




 

HWANG NARA. 




 

OMO KANG JIYUN. 







 

You stood up and ran towards her. Xion would care less while Hwanwoong is just staring at the girls  







 

Hyung don't stare too much. 




 

Who is that beautiful lady? 




 

She is the friend that she was talking about earlier. 




 

You aint joking right. 




 

I aint joking brother. 




 

Guys guys guys. Meet the one and only Jiyun

 



 

Annyeong. Im Kang Jiyun

 



 

Well besides Mira unnie. Jiyun unnie is the only friend that i rarely meet up with but she is the most reliable person to be with. And yes Hwanwoong she is single but don't you dare break her heart you sloth. 




 

Aish jinjja....




 

Well unnie you met Xion before. 




 

Ofcourse. I heard about both of you. 




 

You did. How did you know  




 

My brother told me. I'm sorry for what happened between you and Giwook. 




 

Oh.... Well i'm happy that he is out of this school for good 




 

You idiot are lucky enough that my dad set an excuse for you. 




 

Thank you babe. 




 

You are welcome. 




 

So Nara. I am having a party at my Waffle cafe next weekend. It's the 3rd anniversary. So I hope you could come. 




 

Well i can't promise that since it clashes with events that my dad holds. It's a big event and I'm one of the shareholders. 




 

Oh well i just hope you could come. 




 

Wait if you hold a party. Wont all the Onewe guys be there. 




 

Well of course. I won't force all of you. Well I have to go. My class starts early today. See you guys soon. 




 

See you bunny. 









 

Jiyun left. Hwanwoong melted while Xion pouted. You went back to your seat and look at the boys confusingly








 

What is wrong with both of you. 




 

She is hawt. 




 

I don't want you to go to the party  




 

Who says I'm going. 




 

So you aren't. 




 

All I said is I can't promise. I have multiple events to go the next weekend and the week after that I have to go to Japan. 




 

You have to go to Japan. Without me. 




 

I never say that babe. Now listen. Mira unnie will go to the party. I will think about it. I might or might not go there. Besides, if i go i won't stay there for long. 




 

Still Nara....




 

Well im sure i can attend it on both of your behalf.




 

You can. 




 

Ofcourse. Well it's been awhile since i went to a party. 




 

Well that's much nicer. Because you aren't invited at first but i'm sure you are allowed to go. Plus I'm not in good terms with Onewe guys. Ever since I left them.  When i gotten into a fight with that stupid guy. 




 

Ahhh i heard that story before. Way before this guy entered the group. 




 

And that is why i still dont want you to go there  




 

Oppa i may let you slap him for good. 




 

Oh, I have been waiting for that day. 




 

Well you guys are scary. 




 

HWANG NARAAAAAAA




 

I'm dead....




 

Isn't that Mira nuna  




 

AIGOO MY FAVOURITE GIRL. HOW ARE YOU. 




 

I'm dead how about that. 




 

So unappreciative. 




 

How come you are suddenly free. 




 

Oh... My last lesson was with Mr Seo however he suddenly said that Mr Boo and Mr Kim are in need because Mr Kwon is not available and boom im here. 




 

There's class with Mr Seo. 




 

Martial arts class. Well he isn't that highly known but he teaches it as an elective. You will get to choose between Mr Seo or Mr Jeon.




 

What does Mr Jeon do. 




 

He handles so much workshop. That's what I will be doing for the last 6 weeks before we graduate. It's much convenient when he teaches stuff. That's where all students swoon over him but he hates me because i can do better than him. 




 

More like you always make him feel small everytime Nara. 




 

That's life. Now since you are free. We met Jiyun earlier. She asked us to come to her Waffle party. 




 

Don't you have things to do in Japan. 




 

Yes i do but i can't disappoint her. 




 

She will understand. Now what about this guy here? Won't you bring him along  




 

Work is work unnie. I can't fool around and my dad will be around in the actual event. Ah i got to go. Babe meet you tomorrow okay. I have to meet my aunt. 




 

Wait Nara...




 

And there she goes. Basically why is she bothered by the party. 




 

Why is that so

 



 

Jiyun is a nice girl. She is so kind that she is helping everyone. I don't even know why she had to invite Nara when Giwook is going to be there. 




 

Wait you mean Jiyun doesn't know what is right and what is wrong. 




 

Like I say. She is too kind. She will forget things sometimes and she will just help everyone. Just like how she almost got by someone in school. Lucky enough her brother is around that time. 




 

That's bad. 




 

Hyung likes her. How is that possible? 




 

Well one way is to make her realise things that she should not be doing. I got to go. If you meet Ravn oppa say that i'm still mad at him. 




 

Wow, another problem. 




 

Ask your favourite hyung yourself. 




 

Damn.....