Real game

Virtual Promise

 

System :Trophy dragon slayer go to Hani the illusionist.

 

Feeling a huge disappointment from the words the system said loud, Chanyeol cursed loudly “are you ****** kidding me?”

 

A loud girly laugh of mocking and victory heard from the girl Named Hani, she look at them with confident “maybe that will teach you guys a lesson, illusionist could be everywhere”

 

The confident in her voice made them get angry Kai was about to take his guns and blow her head at once, but he couldn’t do that because of the knife that she threatened to cut his throat with “one move and you will die” she look at them “try anything and he will die, a throat cut take 25% from your health and guess how much you still have”

 

Kai know he have now lower then that because of the blows and the side hits from that dragon, he bite his lips and look at Chanyeol “kill the b****” he said and Chanyeol step in to dash to her but a bullet hit him out of nowhere

 

“Aaguh!” Chanyeol screamed feeling the pain from that unknown bullet

“Damn you!” Kai cursed 

Hani laughed “you think I did that last KS? Kai you though me well this two days, you should always have a back up plan!”

 

Chanyeol stand! “What do you want! You got the trophy now leave” 

 

“I want your trophy” Hani said with a smirk “give us yours or we start with your healer” she said and a red point was now on Sehun head 

 

At this moment, Chanyeol froze, how could people really be bad! Yes it a game, but doesn’t people need to be more...good? what the point of this if you will have enemies instead? Isn’t a game should be fun? 

 

“Okay I will give you the trophy” Chanyeol said not caring because damn it just a trophy who cares about it? If you can have another with other methods, but Luhan said it you can use different things to get what you want start from asking nicely to killing for it. And he was right, he know some gamers are craving or victory in dirty ways.

 

“Good!” Hani open her item list ready to take it.

 

“W...Wait!” 

 

Everyone around look at D.O who suddenly spoke, but he was pointing at Sehun “no...no r..red point?”

 

Chanyeol look at Sehun to check and D.O was right.

 

“What?”

 

The three look back when they heard Kai saying, but the view was shocked, the girl fall on the ground with no words at all, unconscious!

 

Chanyeol, “What going...” but before he could finish his sentence he saw Baekhyun appearing from nowhere behind Kai taking that white hoodie head part from his head and look at the girl then at Kai, With “you good?” And give him a weird bigger gun 

 

Kai jaw dropped looking at the gun, he nodded unconsciously, when he saw him walking over the girl, lean down to her, search in her item list, and not seconds after Chanyeol got a message in his own list.

 

he open his list and saw the trophy on his item set “how?”

 

Baekhyun look at Chanyeol “Am an assassin bad at opening fight good at sneaking, also I can go into any item list”

 

Sehun clapped “woh!” He said moving to Baekhyun “Bot! you just give me a goosebumps! Did you kill the illusionist and the marksman?” He said pointing at the girl then the gun

 

Baekhyun shake his head a no “sleep”

 

Kai stand and went hugging Baekhyun with “thank you! thank you!” Happy he didn’t got killed and he got a new gun. 

 

Chanyeol roll his eyes when he saw how the hug was tight, Kai even move back looking at Baekhyun but still holding that waist decorated with the red ribbons.

 

Kai, “I don’t care if your bot or not, I owe you my life” he then look at Chanyeol “both of you” but the glare from Chanyeol made him confused. But not much longer because Chanyeol move to the two and take Baekhyun arm and pushed him gently behind him “you want to repay for it, no skinship”

 

Kai nodded as fast as he can “I had no bad intentions, his all yours” 

 

With that words Sehun start to laugh with D.O “he really into a bot!”

D.O, “i can clearly see that!”

 

And Baekhyun didn’t see a word, he was just observing 

 

Sehun, “that Bot have no idea what going on”

 

 

 

Back to the store, the trophy buy them the sword they wanted and Kai old guns buy them armor for D.O, since he take the hits more.

 

 

The five stand outside the store doors and look at each other, “time for the game?” Chanyeol asked

Sehun, “I feel like I already started”

Kai, “Finally!” 

D.O nodded and Baekhyun just look at him.

 

Chanyeol, "Then let's go!"

 

Entering the game...

 

 

Group number 100 Teleporting...

 

 

Loading...

 

 

|VirtuaL promIsE |

 

 

starting in..

 

 

5

 

4

 

3

 

2

 

1

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol saw darkness, he heard the system voice counting down, and what he saw next was the blue sky, a very clear view to it. He was sleeping on the ground, but no more till he realize, it wasn’t a ground it was a place like the roof of a building, he look around and no one of his friends were there, he move to take a look down, since he know his high and when he look he found darkness...”what?” Chanyeol was confused! Where is he? where is Sehun and the others?

 

-This game been created to the people like you-

 

 

Chanyeol Heard that system voice again

 

 

-you have been selected to play in the Virtual Promise-

 

 

Chanyeol raise an eyebrow at the words not knowing what the point since he is playing maybe since the morning now! They change the name maybe it was virtual reality or something!

 

-the rules are simple, we promise you one thing, if you die in the game your brain dies in real too-

 

“What?” Chanyeol said shocked “is this a joke?”

 

-player Loey! 100 knights have been chosen for this version, the real version of our game, to reach this level, the level to enter the Virtual Promise, you should know that you have the potential, I hope you do fine with the group you choose, try to survive and try to not die...

 

 

let the game start...-

 

 

 

 Chanyeol heard the voice saying and no much more time the four remain in the group show up around him, he look at Sehun, confused shocked speechless.

 

Sehun, “what wrong Chanyeol?”

 

Many questions came to Chanyeol mind! Should he tell them? Should he not? Is this a joke? Are they doing this in the game to just make them addicted? Or scared to stop playing? Maybe it because they want them to do their best! But the nonsense he heard just now! Why it’s for him only? Why they didn’t tell the whole group about it? Is this because of him! Is it his fault! no they are just trying to make him confused!! Still he should tell them everything he heard just now...

 

“Guys” Chanyeol finally spoke after getting everyone nervous with his silent state, they start looking at each other waiting what is he going to say “How to log out?”

 

 

Looking at each other more confused Sehun speak “Luhan said he...” then he couldn’t continue his words “Luhan didn’t reply since a while”

Kai open his item list, since he start playing he didn’t think about leaving yet but he sure know his way out “is this a joke?” Kai huffs “am sure there was a logout option here!” He pointed to an empty section

And D.O. check his “yes it was here! Why it disappeared?”

 

Chanyeol, “a voice system talk to me saying that if we die here our brain die outside”

 

Earning a shocked face from them Sehun scream “EXCUSE ME!”

 

Chanyeol shrugs “I don’t know really!”

 

Kai, “so should we believe that? really?”

 

D.O start to panic “w...what if it true...th...then...we are all dead!!”

 

Kai roll his eyes at the scared expression “they can’t keep our bodies for more then 2 days our parents will definitely came and search for us!”

Sehun add “even if they manage to kidnap our bodies, D.O isn’t even at the same building he can help us after he wakes!”

 

D.O shrugs “I..I...stayed alone at home! M...My parents will come back after a month”

 

Chanyeol look down in anger, in confuse, he can’t do anything now? Should he play! but in both cases they are dead! If they didn’t play the other 99 will come after them for sure if they believe the system words, if they play they could die also, and if the system didn’t lied hey die in the game and the reality! 

 

“Maybe we should play till Sehun and Kai parents decide to find you! Or maybe any other players” 

 

The four look at Baekhyun who spoke

 

“Of course you will say that!” Sehun said rolling his eyes, he is a bot, and he is programmed to convince them to play.

 

“It the better option” Chanyeol agree “at least let stay alive and get stronger”

 

Kai nodded and Sehun too, D.O start to eat his nails but eventually he nodded too.

 

 

 

“Mission one: find the red stone in the city” Sehun read the mission in his item list mission section “there is 70 you should be lucky to get one before the others, who didn’t get one should face the brutal death” Sehun gulps when he read the last sentence “hint: hurting innocent people will reduce your health bar”

 

D.O, “What city?” 

 

Kai move to the side taking a look “this one” The remain 4 move next to Kai and look down, for Chanyeol surprise it wasn’t a darkness anymore, it was a city of the 2100s where a building reaching the 300 floor from the ground was a miracle. And cars were having wheels not against gravity! 

 

“This is old!” Sehun said shocked of how everything was so like the images he had in old books, “Chanyeol how can we know how the stone looks like?”

Kai nodded “yeah but let start to figure how to go down first!”

 

Baekhyun move to the wall they were taking a peak down from, and hopped on it 

“Hey hey hey!” Chanyeol said running to catch his arm “no jumping!!”

 

Baekhyun look at his arm, he move his left free hand tried to make Chanyeol coming closer to him. “Come”

 

Chanyeol felt like an idiot when he found himself obeying him just like that, his heart start to bump like crazy, because now he was more closer then he thought on that wall standing, Baekhyun was the one grabbing him now making his arm around his waist, and jump..

 

“Ya!!” Sehun and Kai scream taking a look down fast but they move aside when a sudden iron tool catch on the wall with a rope at the end of it

“Damn you Bot!" Sehun screamed his heart was about to blow from it place thinking he could be losing his friend forever


 

Landing safely at the ground, Chanyeol didn’t know he was closing his eyes all the way down, when he felt them getting slower and slower falling he open his eyes to finally understand what happening. He smiled at his stupidity “okay I may need to trust you more!”

 

Baekhyun move away from him, and left that tool to go up again for the others to use it “you did, even if am a bot”

 

Chanyeol smile turn to a sad one, his heart can’t get relaxed at all, why his luck to meet a bot! Is this perfect in everything person even exists in real to search for him? Well he probably isn’t, because perfection isn’t for humans.

 

 

System : love interest upgrade level 2