All the way down

Virtual Promise

Baekhyun, Xuimin and Chen were looking up, the place was still dark and dirty and wet, nothing will change that soon.

 

Looking at some place up they start talking...

 

“So you think it could have a good signal!” Baekhyun asked

Xuimin nodded, “you see that!” He pointed to some cables, “they go from there, there, all the way to up there, so the signal must be stronger coming from that area!”

Chen, “can’t we just use the one we have?!”

Baekhyun shake his head a no “we talk about that Chen, if we use it it high chance to track it since we play the game with it! We don’t know how much data they take from us, we don’t want to risk to lose our life work!”

Chen smirk, “or could our baby zombie virus did it job wipe the system and let the company shut down for good!”

Baekhyun roll his eyes, “and you think that you and I can surpass a whole top engineers yep! Keep dreaming Chen! High hopes is never a bad thing after all”

Chen huffs “mood breaker!”

 

While the two were having their chat Xuimin was looking around the almost could be called building in that place, Xuimin, “guys!” He called coming back to where the two, “the way up is blocked, the damage by the last crashed night patrol 1 month ago make the building crumble”

Baekhyun smirk “i can find a way up!”

“How?” Chen asked “are you spiderman?”

Baekhyun laughed “you and your old movies!” He said while taking a bag from Xuimin putting it on his back and went to start to climb the building from outside

“Old and available on CD!” Chen shouted “you know how I can sell those in the top! It history”

Baekhyun who was now up by 7 meters stopped and look down on Chen “am sure everything around here is history for those up!”

“I agree! I mean I wonder if they still use a bicycle! all we see is floating police cars!”

Baekhyun who was now 11 mettre up stopped and look at Chen again “probably they don’t have roads anymore!”

 

Xuimin heart was about to stop seeing the other just going up and up and talking like it nothing, and Chen making it worse by keep talking 

 

Chen who start to say loudly now for Baekhyun to hear “THEY WILL NEVER TRY THE JOY OF THE FALL FROM A BICYCLE AND SCRATCH YOUR SKIN  WITH EARTH!!! REAL EARTH”

The two heard Baekhyun laughter “YOUR THE ONLY ONE WHO ENJOY THAT”

 

Chen look at Xuimin “oh his right!”  

 

Xuimin couldn’t take it anymore “I THINK THAT FAR ENOUGH!” He screams

“HERE!” Baekhyun said loud now he was meters “I THINK I STILL CAN GO UP MORE” 

“Yeah! Let him go up more Hyung! He didn’t even reach the 5th floor” Chen said

Xuimin start to bite his lips and look daggers at Chen “you know it a dead fall!”

 

Chen look up then all the way down to the ground “oh crap! I didn’t notice!”

Xuimin roll his eyes “since when you use your brain to notice anyway!” the two look at Baekhyun who was hard to could be seen now.

“BAEKHYUN THAT ENOUGH” Xuimin screamed and they just heard a reply of “Okay!”

“CAREFUL ON THE WAY DOWN!” Chen also screamed

 

The two now saw Baekhyun in his way down, from the tall building, till he put his feet on the ground and wipe his hands on his dirty jeans “it’s slippery up there since it raining top”

“Now you say that?” Chen huffs “you hide the device?”

“Am I an idiot??” Baekhyun replied jumping on Chen hitting his head playfully 

Xuimin huffs taking his tools from the ground and take the bag on Baekhyun back, the two will give him a heart attack for sure he huffs and said “let’s go and see if it works”

 

“Yes Hyung!”x2 

 

 

Moving to there usual hang out place, Xuimin immediately start to try if there is a new signal showing up! 

Chen move next to him “is it working?”

Xuimin “am still trying, I can catch a wave for sure!”

Chen smiled playing with Xuimin hair, “I know you can do it”

Baekhyun look at the two with a smile, he know it his time to leave now since Chen start to get touchy like that, “I will let you two now!”

Xuimin look at Baekhyun “where to?”

“My Brothers!”

Xuimin huffs “I hate your brothers”

Baekhyun laughed leaving that place with “I know you do!”

 

Chen who look at Baekhyun leaving, “I wish he will start to live with us, then we can have more fun! Or maybe we can leave this place traveling inside the black sea and see what bottom beyond it”

Xuimin shake his head “he won’t be able to get ride of his family that easy! He grow up with them, and they are not that easy to let Baekhyun just leave like that”

Chen huffs, “yes he is the best one of the human eaters..ukhuuh” he felt like puking thinking about it 

 

After some time of working and ‘playing’ together Xuimin finally spoke “Ooh! There is a signal!”

Chen smiled widely “finally we are back online? It been months I know you could do it Hyung!”

Xuimin nodded with excitement

 

But their excitement change to a scared face when a device start to ‘beep’ in that room

 

Chen look suspicious “why that is working! No night patrol should be here at this hour”

Xuimin shrugs, “go and get Baekhyun! I will go ahead and check”

Chen nodded and move out of the place fast to where Baekhyun lives, Xuimin did the same taking his backpack going to where the alert came from, usually the night patrol move around two times a day, one in the morning and other at night, because they know it is risky to send much people here because who come back alive just those who don’t dare to came closer bot and have a safe distance.

 

Running to the place where their device was putted to react on any unwanted visitors, he saw a unworked car and some of the bottom guys around it, he smile proudly because his device did work, and make the car useless. He move near the place, the bottom were hitting the car and screaming in joy like usual, knowing that they get the prey, people who act like animals are the worse for Xuimin point of view.

 

those in the car didn’t go out, probably they were trying to make the car work, Xuimin smiled knowing they can’t since his device is on.

 

The bottom sure not being patient, they start hitting the glass with rocks, and push the car left and right screaming “fresh flesh!” Countless of times, the glasses now were getting broken and Xuimin saw them starting savagely taking who ever was driving out by force from that window.

 

Seeing the night patrol clothes Xuimin didn’t care at first, but his face becomes in another level of shock when his eyes glanced the others side of the car

 

Xuimin automatically dash in between the crowd human like animals of his bottom and the car screaming “GUYS STOP!”

 

 

 

————— before

 

 

 

The others went all the way to the police station to meet Kris, where Suho said he works, and indeed they did find him there, Kris look at the familiar faces and immediately asked them to follow him out

“Who bring the enemy squad to me?” Kris said looking at Chanyeol precisely “no hurt feelings right man?”

Chanyeol who shake his head a no immediately goes in the subject “I want to go bot for Baekhyun”

Kris laughed hearing the words, but Sehun interferes “we want to go bot for Baekhyun”

Kris look at the four in front of him with a smirk “You guys kidding right?”

Chanyeol, “you can or not!” he said anger start to filled his face now “if yes tell us if no let us find another way don’t waist my time”

Kris roll his eyes he do the up and down to Chanyeol “listen loverboy! I don’t know why your coming to me after 3 months! But let me tell you something I tried to find him for the last months and Bot is a dangerous place! I can’t go down without permission and you guys can’t! unless you are welling to bribe the whole guards down there to let you pass!” Kris smirk looking at them,”and that could cost a fortune for you students” he clearly said while seeing the school logo on the 3 clothes

 

But D.O smiled with “how much we need?”

 

Kris drop the smirk to a questioning look “dude you are welling to pay to die?”

D.O nodded “we take our chances, just tell me how much!”

Kris roll his eyes, “you joking!”

D.O, “do i look like just show me the way!”

Kris take out a little smoking laugh but nodded at the end “okay let see how much you can pay” he look at the others “but my rules, I don’t want to be responsible for any casualties! My shift isn’t today, you...” he look at D.O “come with me, others just wait for a while at Xiafood restaurant where Suho works”

 

 

The four did as Kris told them, D.O didn’t need anything except his ID to make everyone start shake around him, he is the ‘DO’ family only son the richest one who own the top. Kris face was priceless when he knew about it, but kind felt proud he was with him, After some time, a patrol car did come to fitch the other 3 with D.O in it and Kris driving wearing his uniform.

 

Chanyeol felt so much happiness knowing that he will see him again, finally his dreams of an unreal character become real, and he is going to see him, he can’t control his heart beats right now, no, his joy was unspeakable, indescribable with words, that face that body that...kiss...he can have another one now...yes he can! And he is not accepting any reject, the more they go down in that car the more his temperature rise thinking of one subject...his real! And his down there...and maybe just maybe...he could be waiting to see him too.

 

His happy thoughts were stopped hearing Luhan saying “why I feel cold? This is my first time going down this far!” 

 

for their surprise none of them reach that far before, the place was becoming empty and just police officers around, like the base police was down there, the more your down the more it getting darker, and smells like metal

Kris, “here we go!” He said stopping the car between an iron barrier, the ones responsible just nodded and signe for others to open the way, the iron under the car start to open, and Kris drive down, 

 

But as much as he went down he didn’t get closer, the radar in his car never pass 30 meters from the ground for their safety.

 

But even tho..they can still see that view, the view was shocking...so different on the just now top, destroyed buildings, broken roads, cars crashed, and if they didn’t mistake bones left on some Cars to give the message of never think of landing there, the smell was blood, and the darkness was too much to handle 

 

“welcome to the bottom” Kris said with sarcasm when he felt the tense from the four

Luhan felt like puking from the view, he start to just look straight and avoid the look down,the others keep looking at how awful the bottom was, the emptiness killed the place, probably millions of germs will stuck on them with each step they will put outside.

 

Chanyeol finally break the silent, “why I can’t see anyone!”

Kris, “well they are clever, patrols just fire on any moving thing, human, animal they have the authority to do so, if a patrol passing by no one Show up”

Chanyeol shocked keeps continue “aren’t the police cruel?” He said thinking of Baekhyun was one of those who just passing by

“At this point we are fighting for the position of whose crueller” Kris replied

“and what if we landed?” Sehun asked 

Kris take out a laugh, “except me who met Baekhyun after I landed, no one came back, those guys down here eating people so let just never land at all”

 

With the words he said, the 4 look at the area, indeed the word ‘eating’ didn’t let Anyone felt at ease after, even Chanyeol was concerned, asking questions that if Baekhyun is one of those? But immediately his image pump in on his head that cute red and white assassin, no if he do he won’t be that intelligent and he won’t be that peaceful!...so no way Baekhyun will be one of those the patrols meet.

 

“Ooh!” Luhan said amazed looking at around building coming in front of them, it was the biggest one and going all the way top, “that familiar!” he said continuing his sentence after the Ooh he said

“The game doors building!” D.O said with wide eyes and Kris smiled with a “yeah! you guys guess why the game is an old version of the city!!”

Luhan screamed in realization “BECAUSE BAEKHYUN NEVER SAW THE TOP!” He smiled proudly like he discovered a mystery.

“Yep!” Kris said “the game is literally this place before the forced evacuation, it was still having a good places tho! where people having knowledge, but most of them dead now for su....

 

Kris couldn’t finish the sentence because in a second the car he was driving just stopped and the fall in no time in a vertical way on the ground,

 

Feeling their bodies smashed with the hard landing Chanyeol was the first to speak “everyone okay?”

Sehun, “yeah! What happ....OH MY GOD!” He screamed when he saw people coming running to them screaming and shouting 

Kris screamed a “DAMN IT” trying to make the car work again “NO MATTER WHAT..DONT GO OUT!”

But his warning was like nothing since those creeps outside start to hit the car with rocks and their hands screaming “fresh flesh”, D.O put his arms around his head, he know his phobia treatment failed him for sure, Luhan take Sehun arm quickly looking at the windows that start to crack 

“WHAT ARE THESE!” Sehun scream again in panic seeing how ugly and dirty and rapped clothes and black skin they have, even the smile was with black teeth or none at all, savage isn’t the word to describe this no...savage is something civilized...those are really uncivilized.

 

the window near Kris was the first to get broke and dozens of hands went in to drag Kris out, Chanyeol was the nearest and the fastest to help by grabbing Kris and start to hit their hands, but they were like they don’t even care if they lose one! Sehun tried to help too but his window broke and the same start to happen to him “F*** OFF!” he screamed start hitting them with Luhan help who start to become aggressively hitting the arms grabbing Sehun “LET HIM GO!” he screamed while fighting back.

 

 

“GUYS STOP”

 

Yes they heard their language between those human animals...they saw a boy pushing everyone all the way in till he was now in front of Kris window, the boy eyes landed on Chanyeol specifically, then he turn around giving them his back, looking at his people.

 

“YOU GUYS DON’T WANT TO DO THIS” he screamed 

 

The loud cheers start to disappear and the eyes were on Xuimin now all have this questionable look, till one of them spoke “what the vegetable boy? you want to taste them finally?” he said in sarcasm and everyone start laughing,

 

Xuimin didn’t care of the one talking he just take some device fast from his bag and smashed it on the ground, the moment he did that the car start to work again, Kris who is behind the wheel, immediately turn it up, the action made the bottom guys go more wild, they start to jump on the car, they pushed Xuimin in anger and even start to kick him.

 

But Xuimin didn’t care he just smiled seeing the car floating up again....

 

 

 

——+++++——-++++++——-

 

Hi my dear readers am so so so so sorry for the late update _/(_ _)\_