Going in

Virtual Promise

 

“This is our last lesson for this year students, please have a nice summer, and don’t forget to study in your free time, good luck”

 

The hologram of the teacher disappeared from the front of the class, letting everyone around start chit chatting, or going out of the class, one of those students take his tablet also leaving the classroom, moving all the way in the hallways of that bright school, he stopped near a huge stairs in the middle of those halls leading to the outside, he hate when summer came, he have nothing specific to do! he wait the day when he will graduate and start to work so he won’t find the time! 2 months rest is boring for him.

 

“Hey! Chanyeol”

 

He heard his name being called and turn to look at the owner of the voice he smiles seeing his friend coming to his way, his name is Sehun and he know him from this year, he came asking him for directions since he was new, and from then Sehun always hang around with him even if he is younger with 2 years

 

Chanyeol, “good to go?”

 

Sehun nodded and the two left the school, on the way, Chanyeol was silently listening to his friend talking about something random happened to him, till they arrived at the train station, finding the train already there, they moved fast and gets in passing their own watch in a machine near the train door, both have ID confirmation and the second door that lead inside the train got opened for them.

 

Sehun sits next the glass window, when he randomly said again “you think we can reach the bottom someday?”

 

Chanyeol look at him surprised at the sudden question that have no reason to get asked, he look at the window where Sehun was looking and said “why you ask?”

 

Sehun move his head to chanyeol direction this time with this suspicious smile “I heard, there, deep deep deep down there is something called sea and it beautiful”

 

Chanyeol smiled at his friend, at his naive friend explaining to him “yes there was one  in 2050! But it’s 2219 now and that water all got consumed and being used for the humanity benefits”

Sehun frown at the information “I was excited when I heard about it”

Chanyeol, “you can search and find some pictures, I wish I can see the real view but i know it impossible no water remains down there”

Sehun, “people still live there?”

Chanyeol shrugs “They say people who can’t reach civilization” 

“People like animals?” Sehun asked again and Chanyeol nodded.

 

The world have changed a lot, cities now been build in the sky, the more it high the more you get better education and better life style, the more your low, the more u got one word 'negligence' 

 

The train arrived at their stop, Sehun turn around immediately putting his arm on Chanyeol shoulder playfully, when the two left the train. “You sure you don’t want to come with me?”

 

Chanyeol shrugs “Naah!”

 

Sehun huffs “but there is this new game a virtual reality type everyone saying it will be a hit!! Please try it with me? please please please!” He pouted

 

Chanyeol shrugs “I pass for today! Maybe tomorrow I will try it”

 

Sehun jumped in happiness “I will pretend it a promise! let meet tomorrow then! I will save you a seat next to me don’t let me down!”

 

Chanyeol look at his friend leaving, he smiled unconsciously, knowing that the kid over there is still playing games! He is an addicted if he can describe him. He always goes to a game shop in his free time, to the point if he want to find him he won’t search in any other places because he know where Sehun will be.

 

 

Moving around Chanyeol, again, start to think what he will do for the next 2 months, is it weird that he doesn’t have much friends? but rarely people get near him anyway, because he like boys and that make boys approaching him feel uncomfortable, and girls usually fall for him because of his looks or maybe attitude and that hard for him to disappoint them

 

He stopped at a bridge in his way and look down, with a huffing for his lonely miserable life! cars were floating everywhere down, people seems busy! “lucky they are busy” He said with a whisper to himself, and continue his way.

 

Arriving to his home, the moment he arrive the door scanned him quickly and got opened

 

-Welcome sir! How was your day?-

 

 

“Good!” Chanyeol automatically replied going in all the way to his room and throw his big body on it.

 

His house wasn’t that big, his parents afford him the best one for a single person in the city since they are divorced, he didn’t choose to live with them, his mom remarried to a guy he hates. And his father remarried to a woman was the cause of the divorce. so basically he doesn’t even go for a visite. A message or two do the job, “can you open a slow song”

 

-Yes sir! Hope you don’t feel depressed because it summer-

 

“You know me better I guess”

 

-Playing : sing for who-

 

 

Closing his eyes Chanyeol drifted in sleep, probably he will just eat and sleep the whole next two months....

 

 

 

>>> tomorrow <<<

 

 

 

“Why not your usual game place?” Chanyeol asked Sehun! At least his glad this summer someone willing to pass time with him even if it for one day, Sehun didn’t stop sending him messages since the morning asking when they will meet because he wanted to try the game with him, he doesn’t want to be a noob alone! 

 

Sehun, “I told you yesterday! It is a new one and it is a hit! Not every gaming stores can afford it! We need to go higher!”

 

The two arrived to a big building, more up from where the two usually live and study! Chanyeol pay the taxi driver by his watch again, “I never thought I will have to come up after the school trip!”

 

Sehun shrugs “no worries I have the pass!”

 

Chanyeol raise an eyebrow on Sehun “you couldn’t come alone right? That why you insist on having me with you right?”

 

Sehun laugh an awkward laugh, “together in good and bad” he said holding Chanyeol arm and moving in. Arriving at the building portal Sehun take out a card from his pocket and show it to the door scanner there

 

-Welcome! The registration have been made for  Oh Sehun and Park Chanyeol ! Please go to the third floor section B room 61Y -

 

 

The two get in, and the place was full of people from different ages, Chanyeol was surprise how people like those kind of things some of them are in their 40s for sure!

 

“There!” Sehun pointed to an arrow with Section B on it, the two went in that direction, the place start to get quiet, after walking more in, it become silent, just closed rooms in the left and the right, it feels suspicious for a second, and he is glad he came with Sehun because the boy didn’t take his fingers from his jacket all the way in.

 

Finding the said room, Chanyeol knocks while Sehun being behind and didn't dare to move, because the silence was more scary then the amount of people outside.

 

No one open the door

 

Chanyeol turn to look at Sehun “61Y?”

 

“61Y” Sehun confirmed

 

“Am sorry! Am so so sorry!” 

 

The two look at the boy who came running from the huge Hallway in that place, he catch his breath when he arrived next the two, headphones and a mic on his ears and a tablet on his hands, the boy look at the two with a soft smile and a deer eyes “I will be in charge for your equipments all the time when you two in the game” he said standing next the door and the door automatically got opened

 

Chanyeol look at Sehun with a shrug, but he surprisingly saw his friend with his jaw dropped like a shocked poppy! “You okay!”

 

Sehun clenched on Chanyeol collar and moving him to his side for a whisper “Isn’t he beautiful?”

 

Getting a laugh from Chanyeol “his your type?”

 

Sehun, “I don’t know but I felt very nervous when he was just looking at me!”

 

“Definitely your type!” Chanyeol confirmation make Sehun blush for no reason! He just pushed Chanyeol inside the room with “the game the game”

 

The two went inside the room it was not as any usual room, the place was having big screens all over the wall, the guy was sitting next to them plugin things and doing stuff, behind him there was two chairs almost like a small bed, to make people more comfortable in it. But what didn’t make Chanyeol comfortable is the big thing near the head of that chair, like a casque but way way developed!

 

“You two can take a seat!” The guy said with a smile and Sehun obey the order immediately, looking at him confused Chanyeol has to ask “what type of games is this again?”

 

The worker look at him dumbfounded then look at Sehun with a very confused look, but being an employee there he tried to explain “it a virtual reality and to go in the game they made this” he pointed to that thing on top of the chair “to make your brain see things! Not like the 9D we usually get in games by moving around we move in the view in front of us, this will need you to sleep! And your brain do the job! Like a dream, a fabricated dream”

 

“Is it safe?” Chanyeol asked again

 

“Well the game is new and basically they guarantee your safety in the terms and conditions you signed up for before you came here!” The worker said awkwardly, and Chanyeol eyed Sehun with a ‘seriously’ look

 

“Don’t worry sir! after you log out of the game we had a health section if you want to have a check up” the worker try his best to look safe as much as he can “we already say that in the term and conditions too” he said again looking this time at Sehun.

 

“What your name?” 

 

Sehun asked out of no where and Chanyeol roll his eyes in disbelief 

 

The worker smiled “Luhan sir!”

“Am Sehun and his Chanyeol! So are you going to be here every time we come back?”

Luhan nodded “the game got released yesterday! They made a room for every participants and in each one there is a development IT engineer to stay alert if anything goes wrong with the game but they test it before for so many times and no one complain since yesterday! Means all good right?” 

 

Sehun nodded with a happy face! “So basically tell we finish the game we can find you here anytime?” 

 

Luhan nodded “yes the rules for us were to get one room and the same players till they finish the game”

 

“So all good! Let get started” Sehun smiled looking at Chanyeol “come sit! If anything happened he can just turn off the game! Come on we don’t have the whole day!”

 

Chanyeol roll his eyes, he saw Luhan helping Sehun puting the thing in his head, his friend didn’t take off his eyes from him not once, but also it a game, people try this since yesterday! and he didn’t hear any bad news! So it is safe, plus he can’t let his friend ONLY friend do it alone right?

 

Sitting in the chair next to Sehun, he lean down and Luhan was doing a fine job putting things while saying how he should relax and don’t get scared.

 

finishing the set up Luhan runs to his place and put his headphones “please close your eyes”

 

The two did as they been told

 

 

“And welcome to the new vision” Luhan said and click a button. He heard the two flinch in pain he turn around as fast as he can, but the two now were already a sleep, his eyes got wide open he turn back around “electric waves!?” he said with confusion thinking maybe the waves going inside the brain could hurt a little before you go in the game

 

 

 

~>~>~>~>> Virtual Promise <<~<~<~<~


 

*********+++++++*******+++++++**********
 

Hiii! Readers :) am confused about a story like this I don't know if I can match those who know games :/ so should I continue this? Or maybe have another idea that could be more interesting??