Winner!

Virtual Promise

Luhan look at that kiss with wide open eyes, he felt so bad for Chanyeol, how the guy like a bot, and even could be liking his enemy! But when the system interferes saying it last levell in love interest, he saw Baekhyun Data a available, he gasp with “what! Now I can see it?” He open it immediately seeing some thing that he is sure never saw before, “what the hell! This isn’t our game?” He saw different item list and selection, no wonder they never met an assassin before during the game because this was insane set! “How the hell he have a different one? I was one of the developers and I never saw this?” 

 

Sehun : Luhan what are you talking about?

 

But at that moment Baekhyun disappear and with that everything disappeared from his screen about his details too, he heard Chanyeol screaming his name, “Chanyeol he lo...” but before he could finish his sentence everything went pitch black in his screens “what? Guys can you hear me?” He sais trying to see the problem but it was intentionally from the game, 

 

He read a written in his screen 

 

-IT isn’t no aloud to share informations any more-

 

With that the screen now showed every left player in a place like an arena, “what going on?” But for his surprise Chanyeol and another knight start to fight, Kris start to fight Suho, Sehun was fighting Lay, Kai against another player, even D.O was fighting a girl but none of them hesitate in defeating and killing their enemy, even Kris didn’t even blink when he killed Suho

 

“what the hell?” He said when he saw Chanyeol now turn to fight D.O “Chanyeol what are you doing?” He screamed with his own self because no one can hear him now.

D.O health now become 5% when Chanyeol didn’t stop hitting him

“Stop!” Luhan scream because the last hit made him turn to D.O and stand from his chair to check if this ‘dying’ in real was truth, and sadly when he check D.O didn’t wake up at all and he slowly start to stop breathing, “no no no No!” He check his pulse and they were disappearing too...”NO!” he saw Sehun body flinch too and Luhan look at the screen, “CHANYEOL STOP!” He scream while moving to Sehun “Sehun wake up! please!” With a shaken voice he start to cry...

 

But nothing...no respond...no one move..

 

The same happens to Kai...

 

running back to where he was sitting, he look at Chanyeol shocked on the ground and Kris pointing his bow on him

“CHANYEOL FIGHT BACK!” He screamed but...the welling to fight is gone....and the same happened to Chanyeol...he died.

 

System : Congratulations we have a winner!! Kris wu!

 

Luhan couldn’t move a muscle when he heard that, his body throw it self unconsciously on the chair, his tears falls in silence, his mind was shocked, 

 

He felt his phone vibrate and vibrate in his pocket multitimes till he got annoyed, he took it and saw the ID of unknown, sliding the green button screaming “!LEAVE ME ALONE!” his voice was a mess his heart was a mess, and probably his life from now on will be a mess...

 

“Luhan plug in your phone with the game device if it still on if you want your friends to wake up”

 

Hearing a voice he never heard before Luhan was confused “w..who..” but that voice didn’t wait him to ask anything

“GOD DAMN IT YOU HAVE NO TIME”

Not knowing what to do his eyes look around and he saw some guards coming, knowing something is off with this call, Luhan put his phone fast with the cable on the central unite of the device he have, “it on” he replied and runs to door holding it when the guard want to come in, 

But not more then seconds he got pushed, and hardly got slammed at the ground by one of those guards.

 

Luhan saw the guard take the phone eagerly and smack it on the ground, then put his hand on his ear with, “all good sir!” Luhan felt a disappointment maybe if he was faster, someone out there was willing to do something...

 

“What?”

 

The guard said and Luhan look at all the screens that have 3 letters on them “CBX?” He read it in confuse! Did it got uploaded? Whatever it was send to his phone it on the game!

 

in a second it was CBX and in another it turn to a zombie drawing, but his attention move from the screen to the 4 dead bodies on the room, that jump like they are having an electric CPR.

 

“Sir! The virus in on the system” the guard scream in panic, and everything went pitch black in a blink of an eye, the power was off from the whole place, Luhan struggle to move under the guard grab, but he felt the weight left him, with “sir!” finally when his eyes adjust to the darkness folding that place, he could clearly see what make the guards back off from him.

 

His shocked happy face was priceless, seeing the four start to wake up now, Chanyeol aggressively take that casque from his head and throw it on the ground, standing trying to make his balance on his both feet moving to Sehun, and the others to check on them, and in a split of second voices start to be heard in the area, probably not just the four wake up others too”

 

The back up lights now were on and Kai move fast to a guard grabbing him from his collar in anger “YOU SCAMBAG”  he cursed hitting the guard and with a quick fast move there was a gun in his hands, the guard was shocked of how he quickly stole that from him, “YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW I WANT TO EMPTY THIS ON YOUR HEAD” he scream pointing the gun on the guards, who did the same.

“Calm down! Put the gun down sir!” One of the guards said 

“PUT IT DOWN!” Kai screamed “YOU GUYS THREATEN TO KILL US AND WE BELIVE THAT! BUT IN THE END IT WAS A LIE! WE ARE ALL AWAKE!”

 

the guards look at each other, they get a message on there ears that was so obvious because all got focused on it, and one of them talk “it was a game! You shouldn’t have believed what in a game!” He sais while putting his gun down.

Luhan look confused he wanted to interrupt to say that they were almost dead, he check the pulse and the breath, but Key came running to him with “Luhan are you okay?” 

Luhan nodded and Key take a breath out, “whoever talk to you, wanted everyone to be dead, glad we were in time to shut down the power for the machines to stop working and everyone woke up safely”

 

Luha got more shocked “what! But..” he couldn’t say a word thinking he was about to kill them, he look at them, then his eyes went to Chanyeol who was standing near Sehun, Kai who sits now on his chair and D.O who didn’t left his spot since he wake up.

Luhan “Key! what about the things you said?!”

Key smiled “Am sorry for lying” With that Key grab his shoulder “let have dinner! As apologizing it was a long working day Lu!” But Luhan asked loudly “And what about Baekhyun he was a real person where is he?”

hearing the information Chanyeol look at Luhan confused

Key shrugs “Lu! he is unreal! Also Kris is police officer working for us! He is a tester, a player who goes in game to make sure everything is as we asking for, Baekhyun was one of those things" He look at Chanyeol “Am sorry if we make it look so real!” And left the place dragging Luhan with him.

 

 

 

————— 3 months later

 

 

 

Chanyeol look at the clock in his wrist, then back to the hologram teacher who was teaching them, it’s been 3 months for the game, they end up leaving that place like nothing happened, who ever was in charge Luhan said that he didn’t meet him again, and even decide to close the game because of how people talk negatively about it, no one play that virtual promise game again since that day, and after a month all the company shutdown for unknown reasons.

 

Hearing the bells ring the teacher disappeared with a ‘till next session’ and Chanyeol went out of the classroom all the way to that usual stairs where he wait usually Sehun, but this time he smiled to not Just Sehun, but D.O was there coming with him, at least this game made him have more friends, 

 

“Ya! Chanyeol! you think a red suit or a white suit is more attractive?” Sehun asked immediately when he reach Chanyeol not bothering to say hi

“For you white will be attractive!” Chanyeol replied 

And D.O shrugs “the teacher make it clear that red is more attractive!”

 

Chanyeol smiled when the two start to argue with each other, but how funny how red and white made him think of a certain name, “where should we go?”

Sehun jump in excitement “there is a new restaurant in the lower level near where Lu works, he said it had crazy taste in food, I asked him to meet me there!”

 

Chanyeol nodded “call!”,

D.O asked “they wash the dishes properly they clean the place?”

Sehun huffs “your not going to die by food! Let’s go!” Sehun drag the two with him

 

 

Yes his life now was like the usual it was at the beginning, what learn from that game? no one will care about him from his family sude if he left this life, also his boys type is unreal! So probably he will live his life solo! speaking about solo, Chanyeol asked D.O “Jongin?”

D.O smiled hearing the name “he couldn’t take a two days leave from the military! They are so strict! we keep it with video calls”

 

Chanyeol nodded understanding, D.O and Kai? the two start to date after one week of the game end, when Kai was leaving back to his military school, D.O had the courage to come out of his castle and say goodbye to his love intreset, but Kai was hyped to the point asked D.O out of a sudden making the poor D.O have a continuous hiccups.

Luhan and Sehun! well  Sehun asked for them to date but Luhan keep refusing saying that he should be the one asking him since his bigger, but let be honest, Luhan is so feminine to be a lead in their relationship, still the two see each other everyday...yeah they are definitely NOT dating!!

 

 

Eating food, laughing with friends, making jokes, keep hanging till a late hour, Chanyeol did all that, but at the end of the day he go in that empty house of his...put his head on the bed...

 

and feel the loneliness.