A plan

Virtual Promise

Kris park the car near Suho restaurant, he saw the four getting out, “hey!” He said gaining Chanyeol attention, Chanyeol look at him with a “what?”

“Let talk!” Kris pointed time the seat next to him where he was sitting, Chanyeol did get back in and sits,

With that Kris immediately start to talk “I know the very quiet you have isn’t a good thing!”

Chanyeol shrugs “what do you mean?”

Kris, “you will come back alone right?”

Chanyeol didn’t say a word he just look at his friends

Kris huffs, “dude! I feel you am glad Baek is alive! But am sure you shouldn’t risk it”

Chanyeol huffs now anger was all over his face “and how in the world you will feel what I feel! you are just searching for him because you owe him an apologize Kris! I mean rather you do it or not you sure you can live with that”

Kris huffs “man! I know you loved him but..”

Chanyeol heard the past and immediately corrected “I still do, and yes am willing to go down there, so if you don’t mind don’t tell anyone”

“Chanyeol even if you die doing that?”

Chanyeol just open that car door “I prefer to be dead then live without him”

 

The words said by Chanyeol who left now made Kris look at him with a mixed feeling, how can a person love someone to this point, yes he was surprised at first that Chanyeol didn’t ask about Baekhyun because he thought his unreal, but loving someone that much! Because of a game? the guy really have a big heart or a stupid one, 

 

but Kris smiled he take a breath and take his phone, put it in his ear and waiting...”hey TAO I want to talk to you in something...”

 

Maybe he can have the same love...

 

 

——- after

 

 

Chanyeol came back to his house after a scolding from Sehun parents, he apologize saying it was his idea since no one will care anyway from his parents, for D.O he called his personal driver and doctor and the two were there in a blink of an eye, yes maybe his rich but that was fast!

 

immediately take off his clothes and goes in a hot shower he sits in that big bath full of hot water, he need it, to think straight, to be alone,  when he close his eyes the image came to his mind, that smile that touch that assassin he loves, seeing where he lives it felt like he will never reach him, no wonder he never said his bottom because he know the consequences of going down there, he slide under the water and open his eyes looking at the ceiling...god how much he likes the sound of the under water it no sound but it is a sound...

 

His mind thinks and thinks a way to meet him without risking him to be eaten! Because seriously what he can enjoy if he arrived there dead? He will just make it miserable on Baekhyun if he find his dead body! 

 

what he can do...

 

What way there is to reach bot without getting yourself killed?

 

 

 

Finishing his shower Chanyeol put a towel on his waist and start brushing his teeth, he look at his reflection in the mirror, and take out a huffs, he have been thinking since forever but he never find away...

 

-a visitor is on the door-

 

His house system talks 

 

“Who?” Chanyeol asked with a raised eyebrow because he doesn’t expect anyone 

 

-ID recognize name : Kim Jongin-

 

Chanyeol brush immediately fall down with “what!” He wash his mouth and run to the doors opening and indeed he did find Kai standing there with a bag and military clothes

 

“CHANYEOL!!!” Kai said with excitement and the two definitely hugs with happiness 

“Man! What! How?” Chanyeol couldn’t find the words to describe how in the hell he go out of that military system.

 

Kai who made himself comfortable gets in with “Wooh cool house!” He throw his bag in a sofa there “actually I wasn’t having a vacancy but some high people decide to get in my side and gave me a 10 days because of their son critical situation”

Chanyeol stands next to where Kai make himself comfortable now on that sofa “sorry about D.O!”

Kai laughed “seriously even his parents didn’t believe how he immediately got healed when he saw my face!”

Chanyeol couldn’t help but laugh “is he okay now!”

“Yep!” Kai nodded “to the point his parents separated us hardly! Also I don’t have a place to stay at so you mind?”

Chanyeol immediately accept “I live alone anyway! But your parents?”

Kai roll his eyes “remember! My parents isn’t in the city! The military school is in this city!”

 

Chanyeol nodded understanding “well make yourself comfortable I have no second room, hope you don’t mind staying out here!”

Kai shake his head immediately “no no am fine totally better then that expensive hotel the D.O gave me”

Chanyeol laughed wondering by he rejected that but he didn’t ask for Kai comfort “so take some clothes from my closet if you want but let me grab something to wear first then I prepare dinner for us”

 

Kai smiled with joy “REALLY! thank you Hyung!” He stand and bow Chanyeol laughed on how polite Kai becomes when he is happy, he went in to wear some clothes and went straight to the open kitchen, Kai change to a pyjama he found there, and come to the kitchen sitting and speaking none stop about things happened in his school just by Chanyeol asking “how is school?”

 

the two stayed up late, till they felt tired, Chanyeol finally went to his bed and put his tired from everything body on it. Looking at the ceiling...every time he is alone he start thinking about him again...

 

“Chanyeol Hyung!”

 

Chanyeol heard Kai calling from outside since the place was small and he left the door opened, he can hear him clearly, “yes Kai?” Funny how he keep calling him with his game name but it suit him well

 

“We will find him for you! Don’t do anything without us, we are a team right?”

 

The words made Chanyeol smile, the boy is innocent even if he is a future soldier, he just made himself exposed why he came here ! it was to just keep an eye on him to not do anything without them, luxury hotel or a sofa in a singe house? Of course the hotel, just if you have a good reason not to! And Kai just made it clear...Kris did tell them.

 

 

 

———- Bottom 

 

 

Baekhyun was in the hideout of the CBX, the place felt empty but his glad the two left for two reasons, first he know his brother is a mad one he won’t leave it slide like that without a payback, even if he know he won’t go after him he sure will go after Chen and Xuimin, but now all this is in the past, the two left, and for Baekhyun he would be gladly agreeing to leave with them for sure to see what beyond the sea, he never want to live with those who eat humans! if he did he would be like them and never seek for education! but still he never told Xuimin or Chen just to not get concerne about him because the two could become annoying, but he never think a day will come and it could be a good excuse to stay! 

So why he didn’t leave? the reason is obvious...isn’t it?

 

He took some stuff and put everything in a backpack, then left the hideout, all the way to where his brothers are, he gain their intention the moment he step in their area, one stands looking at him with 

“Hey Baekhyun what happened between you and Eunhyuk?”

Baekhyun know the guys won’t shut his mouth, Probably he said he is at fault, he frown and expression of anger was on his face now “civilians” he couldn’t ignore the one who asked since his the elders among them, his name Kangin.

 

Kangin moves to Baekhyun grabbing him from the neck and make his face closer and look into his eyes “what did I always say Haa!” He said with a savage husky voice

 

Baekhyun who didn’t take his eyes off didn’t reply

 

“What did I always say Baekhyun!” He yells this time gritting his teeth “never fight your brothers!” he left Baekhyun neck with a harsh move that let a scratch for sure and turn to look at Eunhyuk “WE ARE STRONGER BECAUSE WE HAVE EACH OTHER” he turn to look at the boys remain there some sitting others standing they were 13 if you calculated them not including Baekhyun, 

Kangin look at the two, pointing at them “you two better not do that again in front of the people! They will think we are weak! They will think they can choose among us! Is that clear?”

 

“Yes Hyung!” Eunhyuk said and Kangin look at Baekhyun “is it clear Baekhyun”

“Cristal clear” Baekhyun replied looking at Eunhyuk the two have that look and nodded like they are good with each other, but Baekhyun didn’t move he said

 

“It’s time”

 

The words made the 13 in that place look at him

 

Baekhyun continues “at 5 is the best time”

Kangin face just switch from anger to smirk of achievement “you sure?”

Baekhyun look at their eldest “your choice we go or not!”

Kangin nodded and look at everyone “BROTHER THE TIME HAS ARRIVED!! WE WILL CRUSH THAT TOP! GATHER EVERYONE”

 

with the words he shouted the remain 12 start to cheer loudly like wolves celebrating their meal, Baekhyun move inside to a room, his room, the place have a bed hanging from the dirty ceiling like a swing, a table with books and a wall full of weapons, he take some and put it in his legs, waist and back, 

 

“Hyung!” 

 

Baekhyun turn to look at the youngest among them, he wasn’t that young but he is a good mannered, even if he is a flesh humans eater but he never killed one, Baekhyun take some weapons from the wall and give it to him on his hand, the younger look confused

“Listen taeyong, I want you to take these and go far west with the children woman and anyone you can convince, when you reach a magnet field go in, there is a place under the ground there take it as a shelter I put some food and water there use it wisely and don’t ever turn back”

Taeyeon look at him confused “what! No I will go with you guys!”

Baekhyun roll his eyes in frustration “I lived evacuation once the place will be a war and you won’t survive it neither those kids around bombs guns gaz fire everything”

“Hyung!”

Baekhyun shake his head “if we succeed I will come back for you I give you my word! But if we didn’t they will kill everyone down here without mercy”

Taeyong look at the gun “then why go top! Let us live like this!” 

Baekhyun smiled to the innocent youngest he tab his head “this isn’t a life” with that Baekhyun left the room, he look at his brothers who were making themselves ready, moving outside now he saw people gathering around, all armed with a gun or two.

 

He look at Kangin who move outside their area and walk between everyone heading to the beach side, they all followed him, and Baekhyun did the same...all the way to those police cars that all crushed and broken, but Baekhyun fixed the most and made them sure to fly up, not all guns working and they look like they can’t really fly, but that was Baekhyun point for no one to notice from the night patrols. And they think it just a garbage.

 

so this is the second reason why his glad Chen and Xuimin left, to finish his plan and finally make a move, Yes that was Baekhyun plan since the game failed, to go top, to find him, to see him, no matter what that cost, thinking of a way to go to? Yes he know one way to do so...

 

 

War