Bottom

Virtual Promise

“is it just me or I start to feel bad for him Chen?”

 

A boy of a very baby face said sitting on a rotten almost broke from the back side chair, he was looking at a screen where the game was on it, 

 

“Xuimin Hyung! you know what we are here for right?” A guy (Chen) came with a cub of some unknown brown drink in it, he pushed the one named Xuimin from the broken chair and make himself comfortable on it, 

Xuimin took the drink from his hands “careful please! we really don’t want you to suddenly shut down the system like last time and make Baekhyun wake up again!” 

 

Chen take his tongue out “dude! It wasn’t that bad!”

Xuimin roll his eyes “it take 5 hours for me to fix it!” He move inside that place, putting the drink on a not even could be called a table, and stand next a bed where Baekhyun was sleeping with wires coming out from his body all the way to where Chen was sitting “hope he could make it! now D.O and the IT know, it would be hard to stay low”

Chen shrugs “in any case am ready to lose my life for this! we need to reach the last mission for the prize”

“Chen!” Xuimin look at him with anger “Am not ready to lose anyone of you kids”

“Kids!” Chen huffs “YA! Stop calling us that!”

“But you two are!” Xuimin said in disbelief 

 

Chen gasp, “wait what?!” He immediately start to click on some buttons, then went to a mic next to him and talk “hey! Baekhyun a special mission came out for the others to finish you off for good it 1v19” 

Xuimin move fast to where Chen was “what? Why!”

Chen frown “he want to get a ride of Baekhyun because if he die in the game he definitely can’t log in again!”

Xuimin, “now he strike us!! you think he know our plan?”

Chen shrugs an I don’t know 

“What is he doing?” Xuimin asked 

Chen was shocked “woooh! he went to Kris for help? Well am glad he let that one live that night!” And Xuimin nodded 

The two watch Baekhyun fighting, they jump in their place seeing his health the moment he got shot, but take out a breath of relief when Chanyeol came to him.

 

“COME AND HELP YOUR LOVE CHANYEOL!” Chen scream in happiness, seeing the scene in front of him “oh god how i ship them in this game!”

 

Xuimin next to him hit him hard on the head “you know he is our problem since the beginning right?”

“Yeah! the last group Am happy we made it in” Chen pouted tabbing his head

“If Chanyeol reach the final level of interest he can access Baekhyun data and that means they can share our data and DONE! what we were working for on those past years could be easily hacked by them”

Chen smiled “well in fact i like that part! I mean it cool to know really each other closely!” Then he shrugs “But let be honest no one can reach the last level with an unreal character! don’t worry Baekhyun was clever when he act like bot bot!”

Xuimin hit him again “dude D.O and Luhan!”

Chen shut his mouth with “Oh yeah that problem!...ehm..”

 

 

Kris : untrustworthy team, mind if you join us

 

 

The two look at the screen surprised, Xuimin move to the mic “Baekhyun accept!”

Chen was shocked looking at the screen “but Chanyeol he could face him at the last mission! It a 1v1 no he shouldn’t!!” He wanted to take the mic but Xuimin didn’t let him,

Xuimin, “us or his impossible top love!” he look at Chen with daggers

“Hyung!!! Baekhyun never take interest in someone before” Chen said still wanting to take the mic 

“No! He can find someone in our level at least”

“Hyung!”

 

Baekhyun: I will go with Kris

 

Chen look at the screen disappointed, he huffs  “well he decided!”

but the two look at Chanyeol stopping him, Chen catch Xuimin arm with an excited expression “O! OW!” he said unconsciously, earning a rolling eyes from Xuimin, but Xuimin jaw drop after when Chanyeol did Kiss Baekhyun 

“WHAAAAAAT!” Chen screamed in joy start hitting Xuimin multitimes, 

But the happiness didn’t continue to stay for longer when an alert start to whistle in every device they have in that room.

The two “CRAP!”

 

System : Love interest upgrade to the last level, congratulations for the couple, now you two can share easily your data

 

Chen face change from a playful to a dead serious one taking the keyboards next to him. “This is not good”

 

-access recognized-

 

Xuimin saw the message written in one of those screen “Damn! They have access! Baekhyun what to do”

 

Baekhyun: Chen can you hear me!

Xuimin take the mic “Baek they are in”

Baekhyun : then do it!

Xuimin, “you still in game!”

Baekhyun: Hyung! He can access to all what we have been doing so far I don’t care just do it!

Xuimin, look at Chen in anger “he won’t wake up if you do it”

Chen shake his head “Hyung am sorry! we reach this far knowing the consequences” he said while taking a USB next to him.

 

Xuimin, “NO!”

 

Baekhyun: CHEN DO IT

 

but before Chen could plug the USB in the device, Xuimin stands and run to a wall next to him where the wires were all taking the power from and take them off by force all of it at once, making the power in the place turned off, and everything becomes dark.

 

“HYUNG WHY!” Chen scream standing from that broken chair when everything just shutdown, he saw Xuimin moving to a little table where he wanted to open a light that works with batteries.

“SHUT UP CHEN?” Xuimin scream, he saw Baekhyun opening his eyes, and his heart felt at ease

 

Baekhyun stand from his sleeping position to a sitting one immediately still with all those wires on him “HYUNG!” He screamed in anger but im disappointment too.

 

Xuimin, “I prefer to live with you two here down eating dirt and even humans then lose one of you to make it to the top” he said while moving to Baekhyun and take off the things from him.

“It not just about us Hyung!” Chen almost scream.

 

feeling that he can now move easily Baekhyun stand to where the wires were takes off.

 

“NO!” Xuimin move to him and grab him with force “No you are not going there again, the moment we open it, you will never wake up”

 

Baekhyun pushes Xuimin in anger “WE KNEW THAT SINCE THE BEGINNNG!” 

“DON’T SCREAM ON MY FACE” Xuimin also shouts

but Baekhyun didn’t stop “THAT GAME WAS OUR HOPE FOR A BETTER FUTURE AND THEY TOOK IT FROM US IT WAS THE ONLY WAY TO PROVE THAT WE EXIST THAT WE ARE HUMANS”

 

Chen interferes too “the prize or the virus we have the perfect plan B Xuimin Hyung! Rather win and take the prize that can build sources of food and even a hospital down here and also give us acces top, or put in a virus through Baekhyun character connected to steal every single data they have there and blackmailing them!”

 

Baekhyun who tried to calm himself continue “even if they didn’t have the well to buy it back, everyone will know that the bottom did surpass them, That we are civilized and we know things and we were the one of that god damn stupid game idea in the first place and they steal it from us!”

Xuimin Shake his head, “No, both of you are wrong, what we creat was a way for them to kill young people! if we hack it now everyone who lost his brain in that game will be in our hands, they could easily state that we did it!”

 

Chen and Baekhyun stayed silent this time so Xuimin continue “this...” he pointed to the material in the room “...is the first copy! the game was ment to make people kill each other in the game yes! but just in the game to prove that we are in the bottom doing the same to survive, just like them now in the game, but it never ment to freeze someone brain in real!”

 

Baekhyun ruffles his hair, frustrations all over his face “that not our problem they kill them”

 

“It is now!” Xuimin replied “we were the one who give that to them”

Chen, “They stole it!”

“Hyung!” Baekhyun insist “we will finish the game with you or without you, we don’t have time and I can’t let him win just like that! after all what we did no way!”

Xuimin felt betrayed hearing the words “with me or without me?” He repeated

And Baekhyun at the moment know he shouldn’t say that but he said it already and what said it said 

Chen, “let us think about the consequences after we have the data!”

 

“AND BAEKHYUN WILL NEVER WAKE UP! NO!” Xuimin yells in anger “ON MY DEAD BODY, I CAN NOW FEEL EVERYONE OUT THERE WHO HAVE THEIR FRIENDS AND CHILDREN PLAYING THE GAME AND LOST THEIR BRAIN BECAUSE OF US! SO WHY YOU TWO JUST SHUT THE F*** UP”

 

Xuimin now was having tears all over his eyes, and seeing him crying was a first for sure because the two immediately shut their mouth not daring to look at the oldest among them crying, Xuimin never cried he always act like they big brother that one invincible one that they can count on anytime, seeing him like that hurt.

 

A silent of more the 10 minutes came to the place, But Xuimin know the two just give up on going in again. Chen went to his drink and start to drink it.

And Baekhyun went near a broken dirty mirror in one of those dirty walls and start wiping some drained blood on the spot where the wires were in his head, he put his hair down and saw his reflection on the mirror, that perfect face in the game now is not there anymore, his skin isn’t that good looking, yes it white because the lack of the sun, but it dirty, his clothes are having wholes everywhere, old boots and even his hair is a mess, 

 

I wonder if he would like me if he saw the real me

 

He thinks immediately of a certain tall guy that just loved him unconditionally, probably by now he would have been know that he was real by D.O and Luhan and he hate him because he lied...but Kris, what if Kris wins? then Chanyeol won’t see the light again his brain will stop functioning and his body won’t move at all!

 

Baekhyun felt his heart squeezing inside, if he could stayed there he would broke the game before he died, even if he was going to stay a 1v1 he would order Chen to put the virus before Chanyeol die....but now Kris probably will kill him to stay alive, he know how selfish that night patrol is...

 

“ignore the brain!”

 

 

————

 

 

seeing Baekhyun disappear in a thin air Chanyeol was shocked, “LUHAN?” he screamed in frustration because that not even close to be a malfunctioning in the game again, Baekhyun was talking to someone ! 

 

Luhan : Chanyeol he lo...

 

But before Luhan could finish his sentence, everything becomes pitch black

 

System : 5 groups remains

 

“DAMN IT!” Chanyeol screamed in anger because of the bad luck he have, the last mission arrived and he didn’t even know Baekhyun reply...YES THAT WOULD MAKE HIM FEEL BETTER IN A WEIRD WAY

 

 

System : no matter how much you run away it the same results, you need to survive! 

 

The place now was like an arena and a duplicate of himself was standing in front of him

 

System : Player Loey fight your personality and stay alive

 

 

With the system words he saw his duplicate moving to him step by step, Chanyeol take out his sword and the other in that arena did the same and dash to his direction, fighting him, his sword skills were low, Chanyeol found it easy to block him, and with the right move he slashed it throw the half. 

 

“What? Why so easy!” Chanyeol said seeing the duplicate fall on the ground, but another one show up, “oh that why!” Chanyeol automatically start to fight himself again, but this time this one was so defensive, he use his sword just in a defensive mode like he was afraid to die, or more like a tank! thinking if that one of his personalities he fight even more harder, making the duplicate health lower...then 0. He saw him fall on the ground an another one show up, “seriously!” He think the next him should be harder, but no he was just standing there, Chanyeol hesitate when that ‘him’ didn’t fight back! is this a personality that doesn’t want to fight? He asked himself and move to easily just stab the 3rd duplicate that didn’t even resist! He fight one by one some do damage to him and others died easily but each have different fighting methods! Some damaged him even without moving from their places! But he manage to fight everyone show up with success, what he can see now is a ground full of himself almost 8

 

Taking a breath and looking at his health that was now 30% Chanyeol waited anyone to show up again. But none did

 

System : player Loey congratulations of your remain, now the 1v1 time arrived

 

in a second Kris show up in front of him with others Duplicated Kris thrown on the ground just like his situation

 

“What?”

 

The two said looking at each other,

 

“Did the others lose?” Chanyeol asked in a shocked face thinking about his friends, but he was speechlessly shocked when those of himself and Kris just turn to be none but their teams and others 

 

“what?” Kris said not believing what he is seeing, he move to Suho “hey Suho!” Checking into him but he was already 0 health “is this a joke?”

 

System : you two successfully fight your personality of ‘not hurting your friends’ to ‘kill them instead’, the game on your two hands now, whatever you kill one another or stay in game for life, the company assure the winner a prize of 1 Billion right away with your confirmed ID and a stable job as an expertise in the game, you have one hour.

 

“This....”

 

Chanyeol saw Sehun there dead where the guy who didn’t fight him back was, he saw the one who was so defensive as D.O even Kai was there, the game ment to let them kill each other no matter how they survived...

 

“....unfair!...”

 

 

His sword fall from his hands, he even couldn’t stand anymore, and he fall in the ground...

 

 

Kris look at Chanyeol “sorry dude ! But am not going to die here!” He said and pointed his bow to Chanyeol and fire the arrow...