5th member

Virtual Promise

Sehun look at Chanyeol surprised he didn’t know where those words come from, but he saw his friend standing as a statue there looking up, so he immediately look up too, to see a boy with a very white skin like his skin never touched the sun, a brown hair, a long white hoodie reaching the knee with some red ribbons multitimes turned around his waist and arms, black boots and black leather pants, a red shocker on his neck and two white feathers as earrings, well his class clothes look badass and handsome, he hold no weapons, so he can’t say what class he is.

 He saw the boy looking to them, then look back at the sky not caring if there is a man down there didn’t take off his eyes from. Sehun idea ‘He need to help’ he move from Kai to Chanyeol “hey! You like him?”

 

Chanyeol who didn’t take off his eyes just nodded, yes he couldn’t deny that! The system talk and he definitely won’t lie now! “Doesn’t he look like an angel?”

 

“Hey you!” Sehun called and he earn a hit from Chanyeol with a whisper of ‘what are you doing!’ But Sehun can’t care less because he was staring at him anyway “what your class?”

 

The boy look down from the branch of tree he was sitting at, he look at them all taking glances to each one

 

“I said what class are you?” Sehun now said little louder maybe the boy didn’t hear him since he is sitting up.

 

“Assassin”

 

The four heard him saying from above, and that voice made Chanyeol bite his lips with a “damn” 

 

“No wonder his clothes are like that” Kai commented but the boy move back to look up he raise an eye brow at the action “wait is he bot?”

 

Chanyeol look at Kai shocked “what?”

 

“A person who standing without purpose and bad at conversation” Sehun repeated in shock “that what Luhan said!”

 

Chanyeol frown “hope his not!” He said with disappointment “how can we confirm”

 

“M..maybe we should invite him to the group” D.O spoke “if he got in without accepting then he is a bot”

 

Sehun agreed immediately “yes! you said we need a bot or 5, anyway invite him” he look up and scream “WHAT YOUR NAME”

 

The boy look down again give them the same glance as before but this time he answered immediately “Baekhyun”

 

“I say his bot!” Kai move to D.O putting his elbow on his shoulder, and D.O was fast enough to move away with a glare, “what?” Kai said little confused he felt like he is some kind of dirt or insect, but he doesn’t get an answer just an ignorance from the tank.

 

In the other hand Chanyeol take his item list and went to the invite and write ‘Baekhyun’ then click invite, a green point show on the map next to them.

 

“Damn his a bot!” Sehun said looking at the map then at Chanyeol “sorry man! No angels in real” but the two got startled when the assassin landed in front of them.

 

“Wooh!” Sehun said moving back “take it easy Bot” but the boy didn’t answer at all he just look at them like waiting them to move.

 

Chanyeol look at the face in front of him, he is really curious if his liking type like this! He move near him the high difference was noticeable, but Chanyeol like it more and more, he touch that Bot white pal face with a smile didn’t left his lips he said “you’re beautiful” earning a face of confusing from the shorter, Chanyeol take his hand off and huffs “let go to the store then let start this game” he said and move passing him heading to the city. 

 

Kai and D.O move behind while Sehun look disappointed at Baekhyun “he is a lonely person and now his more lonely knowing you are a bot”

 

“Bot? should I leave?”

 

Sehun heard Baekhyun asking, but that made Sehun laugh because Bots can’t do that they can’t leave the group but funny how they programmed them to ask this kind of question “lets go” Sehun said and move behind the others.

 

 

 

>>>> the store <<<<

 

 

Chanyeol and Kai were standing next to a sword, a black one with silver arm handle and two bells hanging in it “it perfect for you” Kai commented and Chanyeol shrugs 

“It is!” Sehun stand next to them “look it leveling up with you! So basically you can have it in the whole game”

“t...true” D.O said “but the price is 2 trophies” 

“Yes!” Kai smirk “we need the boss”

Chanyeol look at Kai “your crazy right? you said you barely made it alive”

Kai nodded “we were 3 and no knight no healer this time we have the best shot!”

Sehun move to Chanyeol ear whispering, but the two others were close enough to hear him “aren’t you going to leave anyway let buy something useful to someone else”

Chanyeol hearing the words, his eyes landed on Baekhyun who was looking at a random knifes and chains acting like he care about his own class “Emm...maybe I can come back” 

 

Hearing the words the 3 start to laugh and scream in silliness excitement, teasing Chanyeol knowing why he will come back “guys shut up”

 

 

The four look at Baekhyun and Sehun was the one talking again “that tied waist!”

Chanyeol look daggers at him and he hit him on the head too “eyes will ya’!” 

Sehun rubs his head with a pout “his a fictional character they sure will have him perfect!” 

“H..his right!” D.O said looking down with a shy “but Chanyeol has his eyes on him first” 

 

Chanyeol look at D.O with a very confusing look “how did you know?”

 

“E..em..am...s...so...sorry!” D.O have this panicking expression like his afraid he said something he shouldn’t 

 

“Relax!” Chanyeol smiled “it was just a question!”

“I hear a woman voice” Kai talk “saying love interest unlock and you were the one looking at him”

Chanyeol look at Sehun “Luhan said everyone have their IT?”

Sehun,”I can’t get contact with Luhan”

“Neither I”

 

Leaving the store after buying some potions selling items Kai had, the four decide to leave to the boss in this level at Kai map to get the trophy! 

 

On the way Chanyeol move next Baekhyun walking beside him, he gain a look from Baekhyun and a quick smile, then turn back to the road, “how are you?” He tried to ask the easiest question to get the better conversation but the answer get him disappointed

 

“Why aren’t you wearing your class clothes Loey?” 

 

Chanyeol felt formal in a second he roll his eyes and repeated “how are you?”

 

“Why aren’t you?” Baekhyun repeated also

 

Opening his item list Chanyeol choose his class clothes immediately, it was a black outfit all black, sleeveless arms showing his muscles with black gloves with pointed iron knuckles in one, a silver chain on the left side of his leg.

 

The three look at Chanyeol with open eyes “cool!” Sehun scream, and open his item list and wear his own, but it wasn’t satisfying as the two “what?” He said when he saw long clothes like a priest so he eventually take them off and stayed with his own. 

Kai smirk and wear his own, he know how it look because he was a marksman and already wear it before, and a marksman clothes are more like normal clothes, a brown jeans a mini boot and a round hat.

 

D.O look at Kai then asked “i...I have just armors? And there is an option of showing them or not! I put them in invisible mode”

 

“No need you look great with your blues” Kai commented and that make D.O look at him blushing with “t..thanks!”

 

For Kai shock that was supposed to be a pay back to his action but how he found that a compliment? 

 

 

“Fine now?” Chanyeol said looking at Baekhyun with a frown, but before he get to say another word, a loud thud and blow of an angry air made them being thrown in different directions, except D.O who stayed at his place just putting his arm in front of him.

immediately standing up the 5 look at what just throw them, and a shriek heard loudly.

 

“What the hell!” Sehun said looking at the big dragon showing up out of nowhere.

“The boss!” Kai screams taking his guns immediately and start firing to the dragon direction, but what he gain is flames to his direction,

“Damn!” Kai said running away to D.O direction, and D.O did the job stoping those flames from burning them.

 

 

Chanyeol look at Sehun he nodded and Sehun know what he should do immediately, seeing Chanyeol take his sword, he dash toward the dragon, his bar health was up he should know how much damage he can deal to him, because he can’t just go in like that! One hit and he will back off.

 

Sehun cast the stun spell, and that was his sign to move near, he did taking his sword and the moment he wanted to hit him the dragon smashed him with his tail slamming him in the ground with a hard slam that Chanyeol swear his brain read it as a real hit. “Aaguh!” He felt pain everywhere, but still stand fast to back off behind D.O too “this is hard” he look at his health bar and it was half “one hit and am done”

 

But he saw his health coming up little by little, he turn to see Sehun hiding behind a tree and casting his spell

 

Kai, “I told you we have a chance”

 

Chanyeol bite his lips in anger, how can he be this powerful if they are just level 5? Something isn’t right here, his eyes search for Baekhyun, he is a bot and if he died it lost data forever. “Where is Baekhyun?” He asked when he didn’t find him anywhere.

 

“Your freaking love is in the other side” D.O replied gritting his teeth because the flames now coming to them are getting stronger and his mana is out, “this monster focus us”

 

Hearing the words Chanyeol got an idea immediately, “let try this, Kai run left am right and let see if he can focus both of us!”

 

Kai nodded “on 3, 1 2 3” with that the two dash to different direction but the flames didn’t change it target, it was focusing D.O

 

“Damn!” Kai said firing again but this time it hurt the dragon till another shriek heard “DONT STOP!” Chanyeol ordered and Kai did as he told, it was his turn this time, he was right the dragon program to hit one by the time, and D.O was the only one using his abilities, now Kai using it the dragon turn to him, but before he hit Chanyeol sword was already glowing red, he runs to him, not knowing how he could jump from the ground to that high, he just slashed a wing out of it place. And that made the dragon going crazy.

 

Sehun use his magic stun a second before the dragon can fight Chanyeol, and that was an opportunity for Kai to hit again.

 

D.O, “his health bar reducing guys keep it up!”

 

They start to get one by one even D.O collaborate with his axe even no match damage he could take any hit coming from the big dragon, and Sehun help by healing every time. tell it was the last hit, that Kai was going to do. But out of nowhere someone hit him and that dragon instead and get the last blow.

 

“Isn’t it nice kill steal?”

 

Chanyeol look shocked at the girl who show up behind Kai out of nowhere with a knife pointed to his neck, “you missed your illusionist Kai?”