Waiting...

Virtual Promise

Is it him..

His here...

He didn’t die in the game...

The virus did work...

And both of the teams are together...no winner or no deaths

 

He felt happy but!

 

Should he turn to confirm it...

But if he do...

he could get arrested...

or maybe get killed...

How can he trust the other will side by him...

How can he trust someone he lied to him...

 

doubts ate him from inside! How can this happened here! At this point! he never thought about the consequences, he never thought about what he should do if he got putted in a situation like this! Should he trust a love that he saw in a game or a truth of Top hated Bottom and just now bottom is really the bad guys killing ‘innocent’ Policemen.

Also Taeyong is here with him, and the boy shouldn’t get killed because he played a game and make his face exposed as a bot!

 

“Sir you seems hurt! You can not even hold your mini laptop” 

 

Kris words made him snap out of his deep doubts, But Taeyong was fast to take Baekhyun and make him lean on him “I will take care of my partner, please leave the area for your safety” he said and drag Baekhyun hiding him between his arms to a far place from that car.

 

***

 

Looking at the two leaving, Kris turn to look at the two in the car, “the area there is dangerous!” He pointed with his eyes to the place where the 4th door was “Am not sure if I can go in with this car”

Kai nodded “it is! Am really confused how we can even find Baekhyun should we go bottom! Or he is here now? Where he can he...” he stopped when he saw Chanyeol moving out o the car, “ya!”

 

Chanyeol look at the device in the ground he take it, and look at the way the two left, “he drop that!”

Kris frown “get back in!”

Chanyeol nodded with “I still can see them I will be back fast!”

 

“Ya!” Kai shout at the now running Chanyeol to the two ‘police’ direction “is he an idiot!” He look at the disaster bot far from them and saw that it will arrive this side sooner “Damn it!”

 

Chanyeol move fast to where the two were moving now, the guy was now walking normally alone, he stopped in a sudden and slam his fist on the wall in anger, Chanyeol stopped at his track thinking if it a good idea to call ‘sir’ now to take their attention. but before he could do anything or something some random chased cars come to the place making a huge fight and fire, Chanyeol panicked and tried to hide as fast as he can in the side, he put his arms on his head and felt the bullets pass by his legs with a loud  scary sound, he cursed loudly thinking NOW that was a bad idea.

 

 

Baekhyun in the other hand take the gun when he heard the voice of the coming patrols looking up, but the car was driven by one of his brothers, he smirk looking at it passing by, and immediately pointed the gun on the next, one, two, three, four, five bullets from his gun needed to made the police driver fall hardly on the fake ground top have.

 

He runs to the car to see the driver injured, he hit his head and throw him out of that car, then break a place inside the car taking out what inside of it and throw it too, he look at Taeyong “take it and fly up as much you can okay?”

 

Taeyong look confused “you?”

 

“I still need to finish our plan!”

“Hyung!” Taeyong protest 

“LEAVE NOW!” Baekhyun scream on him and Taeyong nodded getting into that car and fly away, taking that now unconscious policemen guns, Baekhyun turn to go where he dropped that device if his, but stopped in his track seeing that tall figure a little bit far away from him, trying to stand but fall immediately.

 

his heart skip a beat knowing that he got injured or what? he didn’t control himself, he just run to his direction heart racing like crazy seeing him in pain, he immediately fall on his knee down to him with “did you get hurt? Where?” He asked like he was with him yesterday, like it was a normal thing!

 

Chanyeol was shocked! the words didn’t came out of his mouth, what the hell he is seeing in front of him right now? Is he hallucinating? he just forgot the pain in his leg from the random bullet, because out of nowhere Baekhyun just came to him?????

 

“your leg?” Baekhyun immediately tear up the sleeve of that costume and wrapped it around Chanyeol leg

 

Chanyeol was still just looking in that face

 

“It is dangerous here can you walk! Go back to Kris and Kai” Baekhyun kind of like ordered then turn to look if Kris car was there and want to stand, but he got pushed back down and turned back to face Chanyeol by the taller hands.

 

“Chanyeol!” 

 

Baekhyun says and Chanyeol felt his heart melted yes it not the best time, no but...he was there, he came to him, he is worried about him, he is alive, his face is perfect his lips is perfect just like the game! yes this is not the time to think about it but it is truly, that face really exists, that one he loves now is worried about him.

He felt Baekhyun take his hand and stand with “move! Am not welling to get killed here and am not allowing you to!”

Chanyeol smiled at the words, that mean he cares? he care about him? Is that mean he love him back? How weird the words didn’t come out of his mouth and he didn’t say a word, he tried to stand and he did manage by Baekhyun help, he look at Where Kris supposed to be but the car wasn’t there he probably tried to avoid getting killed!

 

a big police patrol car came near the two, Chanyeol look at it, and it didn’t fire at all, a man open the back door with “want a ride?”

And Baekhyun immediately talk to him, “Leo is it ready?”

Leo nodded “safe and sound! I saw Kangin red gaz mark it mean he is ready! I don’t know about Eunhyuk!”

Baekhyun huffs in anger “I should go and check!”

“did you go in?” Leo asked

Baekhyun took the thing Chanyeol was holding yes the thing that he nearly got him killed, with his free hand and saw the written on the screen “all good!” He replied 

Leo smirk “You want me to check on Eunhyuk you look busy” he look at Chanyeol “is he the cause of all this? The top interest of yours?”

Baekhyun look daggers at Leo, yes this guy here nothing can slide from his eyes, maybe he is a little bad at fight but he is so good at reading people and he asked him who he fall for 3 months ago when he finish the game!

 

Chanyeol look at Baekhyun surprised, yet happy! Did he just heard right? Did this guy just called him ‘Baekhyun top interest’ !

 

Kris car came in the view landing next to Leo’s, Leo give the look at the car, but he didn’t say a word.

Kai came out of the car running as much as he shocked to see Baekhyun he is more shocked to see Chanyeol leg, he didn’t know what to say first or what to give importance to first!

 

Kris, “you crazy get in fast!”

 

Glad Kris spoke Kai immediately open the door fully and help Chanyeol to get in, he smiled waiting Baekhyun to come in but he didn’t, “come in!” Kai said  

Chanyeol look at him shocked “Baekhyun!...” He said mixed of anger and surprise “come in! Let’s leave this place!?”

Baekhyun smiled a little smile of relief, thinking that at least he is going to help him even if he lied even he is a bot, the doubts he had now are all gone but he still shrugs “I need to help my people I bring them up here at least I need to finish the plan!”

 

Chanyeol heard his words of ‘i bring them up here’ and the words that guy named Leo who still standing there just come back to him, the guy called him the cause of all this! And if Baekhyun did bring everyone here that mean one thing! 

Chanyeol move out of that car, not caring about his bleeding leg that he just step on it like nothing and went to just grab the short one “did you start a war to just meet me Baekhyun?”

 

Baekhyun hate how top people clever, he is used to the dumpsters bottom for sure, he look sideways “no time for this Chanyeol! you should leave now treat your wounds and I will find you”

“you did! Didn’t you!” Chanyeol didn’t believe it...so many people dying today because of him!

Kai and Kris look at each other none have the guts to interfere even Leo just raise and eye brow a little bit amused by the scene in front of him.

 

Baekhyun pushes Chanyeol inside the car again, the taller couldn’t balance himself so he did fall inside “am sorry” he know he did wrong, he know the guy hate killing people and if he know he is the cause it is the worst, probably for him to live with, now he think about the consequences of his action, Baekhyun just turn fast to get inside the car Leo have, Chanyeol want to go behind him, but Kris stopped him, “no! you lost a lot of blood and he choose to go! also we need to leave this place Chanyeol!”

 

Kai look at some other cars coming to there direction firing, he cursed “DAMN!” And gets in fast 

Chanyeol saw the car floating where Baekhyun was he screamed loudly “BAEKHYUN! PCY61! PCY61!”

 

Sitting inside the car Baekhyun heard the words shouts out by that deep voice repeatedly he smiled...

Leo look at Baekhyun “you got yourself a fine guy!”

Baekhyun smile change to a rolling eyes “shut up!”

Leo, “didn’t he just...”

But Baekhyun stopped him “can we focus here”

Leo nodded “Okay! Okay! He look at the one who drive “N let move to the second door”

 

 

 

 

——— after

 

 

Chanyeol open his eyes slowly to adjust with the bright light, is it morning already? But the last thing he remember was him shouting to Baekhyun!

 

“Your awake!” 

 

He look at his side and saw Sehun sitting with a wide smile “good morning sunshine!”

Chanyeol now just understand where he was, “hospital?” He said loud and Sehun nodded

“Yep Kai and Kris brought you here when I you fainted at the car yesterday!”

 

Hearing the word yesterday Chanyeol eyes got wide open “YESTERDAY!” He screamed knowing that he just slept 24 hours “Baekhyun? Bottom!”

 

Sehun shrugs “I don’t know about Baekhyun but the bottom now in a mess!” He explained what Chanyeol missed “imagine every police car just stopped working, someone hacked the system and guess what the patrols have this device in each car control it to stop working if it not coming back from the top! who ever hacked it he activated the option and the police have nothing to follow the bottom people”

 

Chanyeol was listening, well he pretty sure have the idea who did that! “And where are they now?”

 

Sehun smiled “no one knows! But the gouvernement release a statement saying that they will try to give a better care to the bottom people” with that Sehun shake his shoulders “Probably all lies! they just wanted those who run up to show themselves! Or go back down”

 

Hearing the news he wondered what happened to Baekhyun is he alive? is he alright? If he hacked the system then he is probably fine! But if he is fine could he take a back from his reaction about him being the cause? Chanyeol how about idiot you are you met him and when you finally find your words you said ‘you did didn’t you!’ OH MY GOD how could you be that stupid park Chanyeol how how?

 

 

***

 

Going Back to his house, Chanyeol find Kai preparing lunch,D.O was there and Luhan too, welcoming him “guys I didn’t back from death or something!”

Luhan huffs “you scared us duude you slept like a bear in that hospital! You have no idea how much Sehun cry the whole night thinking you won’t awake!”

 

Chanyeol look at Sehun who immediately sits in the table trying to ignore the subject “what for lunch!”

Everyone start to laugh at his actions, including Chanyeol, eating the lunch, they all were trying to make him feel better, even if Baekhyun never show up! they said that they are here, for him...

 

But still Chanyeol couldn’t forget it at all, he stayed by his house all the days Kai was there, till his vacancy end and he left, the time didn’t fly fast, not even close to be moving for Chanyeol, waiting in that house, he stopped even going to school, yes the school got informed that he got injured during what happened but that doesn’t mean he can’t go, his leg felt fine now, the flesh was getting closer forming up a scar now, but it’s okay, if it not for this he won’t be able to make Baekhyun panic and show himself to him, he smiled playing with his fingers on his leg, He look at the hour, it was passing midnight already, maybe he need to go to sleep now, he stand to his room and throw his body on his bed...closing his eyes and hoping that maybe tomorrow is the waiting day.

 

 

“You should wake him!”

“Can you gave him a space”

“Hyung! he have good muscles!”

“Shut up! And back off will you?”

“Jealous?”

“Taeyong!”

 

 

Chanyeol heard a conversation in his ears first he thought he is dreaming but when he slightly open his eyes he saw an unfamiliar face near him

“His awake!”

 

Chanyeol immediately stands but also backward as far as he can from the face he was about to ask ‘who are you’ but he remember the face, the policemen that was with...

 

“You scared him happy now?”

 

Chanyeol look at the voice direction and foun Baekhyun sitting at the far end of the bed “BAEKHYUN!” He screamed moving unconsciously to the little figure sitting on his bed and garb him from his shoulders “please tell me this is not a dream!”

 

“It is a dream!” Taeyong said “we are dead and we are hunting you on your dream to say goodbye”

Chanyeol look at Taeyong confused backing from the position.

“Taeyong!” Baekhyun said rolling his eyes “don’t mind my little brother”

Chanyeol look at Baekhyun confused “brother!”

Baekhyun nodded “well long story! I couldn’t come earlier then this because I had to look for him and stable his life first here top! I knew where you lived since you shouted your ID the time we separated, so probably you want to talk about something since you do that right! Maybe you want explanations right!”

 

Chanyeol look around “how did pass my house system!”

Taeyong “I told you it’s a dream now you find the error!”

 

Baekhyun frown moving his hand and ruffled his hair, Chanyeol could not forget this attitude in the game and now seeing it live it gives him stomach! Or maybe something else..

 

“That’s it Taeyong!” Baekhyun stands taking the younger one from his ear all the way out of that room and slammed the door closing them, he huffs in relief “we knocked but you didn’t answer I thought your not here so I hacked your system and gets in! Sorry for the disturbing, but I needed to stay low for the time being, and standing in front of your door at this neighborhood at 3 after midnight isn’t helping!”

 

Chanyeol nodded understanding, he stands from the bed and saw Baekhyun coming closer

 

“Listen about what Leo said...” Baekhyun wanted to start explaining himself maybe even lie he doesn’t care now, but before he could do that he saw Chanyeol taking his wrist and pushed him closer. “Em..”

 

“Do you love me?” Chanyeol asked

Baekhyun clear his throat “ehm..well I start a war because..” it was embarrassing question for sure! so he wanted to ignore it

 

“You did kiss me back then right!”

 

The cat just ate Baekhyun tongue now because hell he did! it was that obvious?

 

Chanyeol smiled seeing the now clean face and soft skin getting red and trying to lose eye contact, Chanyeol smiled taking him now by his waist, of how he miss that tightness! 

 

“Ch..” Baekhyun was about to say something that he can’t remember now because the taller just lean down and start kissing him.

 

Baekhyun was about to go deep in that kiss but he stopped pushing the taller “I lied Chanyeol!”

Chanyeol smiled “the past is a past”

“I may stay forever hiding!”

Chanyeol replied again the smile didn’t leave his face  “I won’t give you permission to go out anyway! your too good looking to the word I want you to be just mine”

Baekhyun face now was more red he couldn’t hid his smile while he his lips.

 

Seeing the action Chanyeol desire becomes aggressive “don’t dare to back off again!” He said pushing Baekhyun to the bed securing him under his big body, knowing that he, now, can’t move back from his kiss.

 

 

 

~THE END~

 

 

—————-+++++++————++++++++———-

 

 

Aaand it endeeeed! Hello dear readers :) happy to know you completed this weird story of mine :) thanks for all the subs the votes and specially those who made my day happier in the comment section :) happy for your support and hope I didn’t disappoint anyone :( 

 

So probably it will be an epilogue for this I don’t mind! So what guys you want to read in it!

 

Thanks agaaaain and Naya~~~~ out!