Bot

Virtual Promise

sorry for the late update but with sulli news I didn't feel like to write

hope u enjoy

and never lose hope in life, yes it crap but we can show that crap how persist we are :)

 

 

*******++++*****+++++*******

 

 

Chanyeol open his eyes to find himself in a middle of a first, the time was night in there, or if he is not mistaking it was just black, no stars or cloud to be called a sky, he immediately take his sword, he remember what Baekhyun did to him, assassin tools for sure, he move around that place carefully, knowing that in any second what Luhan called dream catcher can come at him.

 

and indeed it does, he saw a green thing on that black sky, between those trees coming at him, he dodge it quickly? Looking at it “acid!” He said disgusts because he know what can throw a thing like that, and he was guessing right when a big black ugly spider show up, trying to dig his long legs on him.

 

“Damn!” Chanyeol dodge it too he look at his at health and happily it was safe and full, “he charge his sword that start to glow red, with determination he dash to the giant spider.

 

 

>>>>+<<<<

 

 

 

Luhan: Oh god you are truly bot! They even give you information about the... (but before he continue the shock in Luhan voice can be recognized now from miles and miles away, a gasp then Luhan voice come back again) oh god! Baekhyun a special mission comes out!

 

Baekhyun open his item list and look at it

 

Mission: who ever wake up first can get ride of a group, each group can make you skip a mission, kill 5 groups you will automatically transform to the last mission, hurry!!! there is no time. 

 

“Tsk!” Baekhyun close the list item, and wear his hoodie, disappearing but staying in his place without a move.

 

Luhan: this is bad! Chanyeol doing a good job but the dream catcher is a hard one he can regenerate! what are you going to do if a team show up?

 

“Kill them!” Baekhyun short answer give Luhan chills.

 

Luhan: well remember your team moto! No killing right?

 

Baekhyun roll his eyes with him self since no one can see him, but in a sudden he felt something coming to their direction, fast he take a knife that was secured on his right leg and stand in front of Chanyeol blocking an arrow that was coming straight to his head.

 

Luhan: OH GOD!!! (Luhan scream in his ears since he just saw the arrow from nowhere and didn’t expect Baekhyun to block it since he can’t see him) that was so close!!! well done!

 

 

“Why won’t you show yourself” a boy show up coming with 4 behind him, the attitude the confidence, the bow in his hand was looking over powered for sure, the tattoo in his face was giving the chills he spoke again “no on can block my arrow easily like that and stays full health! Another one and your gone for sure”

 

Luhan: this is not good! This is not good! Don’t show yourself, run, no don’t run, oh my god what to do?

 

the guy take his bow again and with the fingers he put in that string an arrow show up  out of nowhere between his fingers in green fire screaming a voice that can hurt the ears.

 

Luhan: why my team isn’t op! OMG watch out! Watch out!

 

the arrow been thrown again, and Luhan couldn’t help just close his eyes behind those screens, knowing that Baekhyun health was Half now, and he isn’t a tank, so he is a lost data for sure, he open his eyes to peek on the lose, but got shocked when he saw Baekhyun still standing there. And that arrow is paused in front of him. “What?”

 

the silence was weird for Luhan the two were looking at each other none of them are shocked how that arrow is mid air stopped, “what is this!” Luhan asked looking into it, what did he miss? 

 

“What in the world your doing here?” the boy with the bow asked “I could blow your head for sure if I didn’t stop my arrow Baekhyun”

 

“May I ask the same question?” Baekhyun said moving his fingers to comb back his hair in a cool way, “What are you doing here kris?” a deadly tone was in now, Luhan see the gaze change, the cuteness known by Baekhyun since they met him become invisible in a second like it was all an act.

 

“You know him!” One of the team Kris was on asked

 

Kris, “we have a past story! I can’t call him a friend either”

 

Baekhyun roll his eyes “I prefer the word enemy!” 

 

“Yeah me too” Kris huffs

 

Luhan in the other hand was speechless hearing the conversation 

 

A little fast smirk show up on Baekhyun face before he spoke “Kris! Your not the type to play a game!?? what bring you here? After what happened your no more a competent in top to the point you run away to a virtual world?”

 

“Damn you bot! you guys really never reach civilization down there even after all those years” Kris answered gritting his teeth 

“Now your making fun of us!” Baekhyun act like his shocked but in a mocking way “how low of you”

 

Kris huffs, clenching his fist on his bow, he look at his team “lets go”

 

“Are we gonna leave them? It one mission less! Easy prey why letting them for the others?” One of his team ask

“Yeah eventually others will come after them why not we taking it Kris”

 

Kris, “look at Baekhyun, Suho and Tao are right!” He smirk “how about you beg me for leaving you alive Bae!”

 

Baekhyun look at the team who still in the mission 2, he look back at Kris “I can take you 1v5 I have no problem!”

 

Luhan: ARE YOU CRAZY! NOW I KNOW YOU ARE A FREAKING REAL HUMAN NO! BIG NO!

 

 

“hahah!! What an attitude!” Kris said with a laughter “you really didn’t change at all!?” Kris stopped thinking about it “wait! You can’t come top! How did you enter the game from the bot side of the city!”

 

Baekhyun shrugs “why don’t we fight a 1v5 then beg me to tell you how”

 

the silence strike again between the two, till Kris spoke again “let leave”

 

“What!”x4 of the others in the team said shocked, but Kris didn’t say another word he just left.

 

Baekhyun saw them now leaving the place, he immediately take out a breath of tense that he was holding when no one was around “oh gosh that was intense”

 

Luhan: (giving the gaze of ‘traitor’ behind the screen) really!

 

Baekhyun nodded “yes! didn’t you see how OP that Kris look like?”

 

Luhan: BAEKHYUN AM TALKING ABOUT YOU BEING A REAL HUMAN!

 

Baekhyun giggles while ruffling his hair down to it normal place “oh that! first I thought they know am bot! I mean bot as in real life and address me with where I came from, But after I realized that they ment bot as in the game!! It was fun to see how dump they are! Haha! when I accept the request they didn’t notice because no one aloud to see my item list since am assassin!”

 

Luhan : your insane! you could told them it not fun when your life is in risk! 

 

Baekhyun sits in the ground next to Chanyeol he look at him “I was going to! but this guy strangely fall in love with me! and i know he lives top and I live bot so no way am going to meet him” he smiled looking at the sleeping face “it better this way! you are an IT your not aloud to say anything”

 

Luhan: oh come on! (A slam on a table heard)

 

And Baekhyun giggles again, knowing he was right,

 

Luhan: but wait! Why your body isn’t here with me! why I can’t see your data?

 

Baekhyun smile “if I say! they will know, I know they can hear us”

 

Luhan behind those screens look at the top, where that glass wall was, where that guy give him the two choices the in or the out, and indeed he was there standing looking at him, Luhan gulp “ya! Baekhyun who the hell are you?”

 

Baekhyun saw Chanyeol opening his eyes “me?” He smiled “am just a lie that lies inside the virtual-promise”

 

Luhan didn’t know what he means! Maybe he can’t say either because they will hear, he look up to see the guy was now angry he take off his earser and start yelling for sure, because even from Luhan point he clearly saw the veins in his neck pomp out when he talk, and that sure a gesture when someone yells, but he felt happy! If someone did make THAT guy angry then he isn’t someone you can mess with, he decide to play Baekhyun game and keep lying to the rest of the team, because if there is hope he clearly saw in that assassin.

 

>>>>>_<<<<<

 

 

Chanyeol open his eyes to see a smiling Baekhyun sitting crossing his legs next to his head, Chanyeol smiled back at him, “Am tired” he said and gain an “em!” Of confusing from Baekhyun because of how he just move his head to that crossed legs and exactly to that tight lap resting on it like they are a couples already. But he didn’t care for sure, his bot isn’t he? He won’t refuse! 

 

He look at his friends who start to become conscious and confused at the same time

 

“What the hell?” Kai said shocked seeing Sehun alive, but Kai words made D.O look up, and like he was an angel just appear in front of him, D.O runs to Kai hugging him, 

 

“Oh god!” Sehun said touching his chest to relax himself. “I know it was the mission 2 Luhan can’t betrayed us you dump ***s but the wall part got me for sure” Sehun declare and that made Luhan smile with a little blush, happy how he trusted him, happy how they are still alive for another round.

 

 

System : love interest level 2

 

 

And that “2” made everyone look confused