The voice

Virtual Promise

The place was dark and still no one can change that, but the hour on top must be 5 in the morning, Baekhyun always thought about fighting at this hour, the shift change, best time ever, what he was waiting this long is taking precautions for his friends and the kids safety, and since he got everything ready now, the time has come.

 

He saw Kangin shouting, people from bottom almost all join them, even women, the place was crowded, if anyone saw them they are sure they will know something is off, but as he said the shift change.

 

“Four doors need to blow today! I take the first, Eunhyuk will take the second, Leo the third and Baekhyun the fourth, who ever you want to follow, you can follow but get one goal, KILL EVERYONE AND OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOORS FOREVER”

 

“YEEEH!”

 

everyone shouted around start to get in a different car when they arrange them properly to fly, yes they know how to fly with it, Kangin make the most of them learn by draws and plans, since Baekhyun suggests the war 3 months ago.

 

Baekhyun move to a car, indeed no on dare to get in with him but a lot want to go after him

“Hey want a company?”

Baekhyun turn to look none but taeyong coming to him, his face change to anger immediately “what the are you doing here” he cursed 

Taeyong shake his head “I show them the way I send all the oldest and the kids they will be fine, but I won’t be if I didn’t fight with my brothers”

Baekhyun felt frustrated, how this idiot even think, he nodded “okay! I don’t want you to ride with me take another car and follow my lead from behind”

 

Taeyong huffs “I want to be with you Hyung!”

Baekhyun nodded “am taking the last one in the far end, if Kangin and the others start a head there is a big chance they will close it, so I will blow it with my car, you should be there to catch me okay?”

 

Taeyong immediately nodded understanding he yells a “yes” and run to a random car with someone in it.

 

Baekhyun gets in the patrol car, he was the first to fly since he is the far point, the cheers from those who were still on the ground could be heard, Taeyong car followed him with many other cars with people in and out of it, 

Going as fast as he can since Kangin will probably make the whistle start soon, the place was at the far end, but still no one can stop him from going in that top, he know it’s a dead way, but he still know he probably can manage, he have many plans, he have many ways, but the only thing he doesn’t know was how to find him in the mess, what if top is so higher what if there is more levels up! That was his only concern.

 

And indeed as he expected, not even reaching the point he heard an explosion and the warning whistle starts immediately. He passed the third point and saw the entrance got closed, thinking if Leo will have ideas he continue his way to the last one.

 

finally his there, he can see the iron big door closed where the night patrols come from every night, he max the car speed look behind and saw Taeyong car is now getting behind, he open the door and the moment he was close enough he jumped, the explosion was bigger and closer then he expected to the point he got pushed and Slammed his body on Taeyong car.

the younger brother immediately came out of the window to catch Baekhyun with “we got you!”

Baekhyun smiled looking back to the door and saw the cars that was following him now all going into that top, the explosion made by the car did open a hole, 

“HYUNG! IT WORKED!” Taeyong scream in joy and Baekhyun just balance himself going inside the car in the back seat and order the one who drives to make a turn and go in.

 

He take his guns, he take a breath of getting start, and the moment the car passed that door, the place was a war. 

 

 

———- meanwhile

 

 

 

Chanyeol and Kai were sleeping in the house, the two did fall as fast as they put their heads on the pillow, and peacefully sleeping they got interrupted with the wild whistle in the city, Chanyeol immediately open his eyes and confusing and scared crept into him, what going on? What happening outside, Kai who stands from the sofa he was sleeping at and run to the bedroom looking at Chanyeol who was confused he said

 

Kai, “warning 12!” 

 

Chanyeol look at Kai confused 

 

Kai runs to take his clothes that he left near the closet saying, “the voice you hear is a warning number 12 and it means that Bottom trying to come top!”

Chanyeol heard the explanation immediately said “Baekhyun?”

Kai shrugs wearing his clothes “I don’t know but the police or the military should kill everyone coming up!”

Chanyeol immediately stands to change too, his mind was screaming if this is a chance to see Baekhyun! Or maybe he could be in danger.

with a hurry the two left the house and the first thing Chanyeol did was to move all the way to a near bridge and look down, the sound was scary explosion and fire guns could be faintly heard. The darkness down there change to a red lights, probably fire...Chanyeol heart skip a beat of scare to be honest this isn’t a game anymore, this is reality. And reality is a one way for sure. He look at Kai “stay here Kai”

 

Kai smirk, “Am a soldier dude! My job is to go down there!” 

Knowing that Kai won’t get convinced he nodded, but his phone vibrated and he answered immediately not caring to see who is calling

 

“Where are you?”

 

He heard Kris voice 

 

“Why?” Chanyeol replied knowing that maybe the guy will advice him to stay as far as he can from the red zone now.

“I know your a crazy and will go bot! At least come with me”

Chanyeol said where he is exactly, earning a look from Kai, he hang the phone and said “Kris”

Kai nodded “good a fastest way down!” 

 

Not longer after Kris come with a normal car, his car, and the two gets in heading down.

 

 

 

——— Bottom

 

 

Baekhyun was now firing everything come to his vision, the place was insanely full of his people and the police now, distraction is the only thing that he can see around, car patrols was chasing them, and he manage to take dow more then 8, gladly the guy who drive was good, and Taeyong was helping for sure.

 

But not a second Baekhyun heard a different sound in the air, he sits down inside the car leaning back to not get hit a  random bullet coming from a patrol, but the voice was coming closer and closer, he never heard that before! But is sound familiar! What it could be?

 

He couldn’t think much longer his instinct just work grabbing Taeyong closer to him and secure him under his own body inside that car, in a second it was stable and in another the car just got hit hard and start spinning and spinning till it smashed in a surface in that top,

 

he felt dizzy, his head hurt, his body hurt, mostly his shoulder hurt, it must be the hit he got from that forced landing, he look around to see the car upside down, managing to balance his dizzy eyes and kicking the door to open it, he went out and look at the sky... the voice he heard was a military planes, the same back then years ago at the evacuation, the numbers was big coming from way top firing at anything in it view.

“!” Baekhyun cursed looking at Taeyong coming out from the car fine, he take his guns and load them, helping Taeyong to stand he look at the driver who sure take the blow and died at the moment.

“Hyung!” Taeyong said with a scared voice “they are so many!”

Baekhyun look at Taeyong with a smile “it’s okay! Just follow me” 

With that he saw a patrol car coming to their direction, he immediately start running and firing, with Taeyong along with him,as fast as he can he take a little device from his backpack and stopped turning to the patrol car and throw that device in the air, and run to Taeyong with “go go go go!”

The little device touched the car and immediately the car got a high electric magnets field that show up from that device and make it lose it control insanely turning and firing randomly making the one inside can’t control it at all.

Seeing a place like a little alley, Baekhyun immediately went in, he stopped for a second taking his backpack and loading his gun again

 

Taeyong also who start to take a breath said “the place is full of policemen!”

Baekhyun look at Taeyong with a smile “yes! Exactly”

The younger didn’t know what did he said to make Baekhyun smile, but sure he didn’t say something good, he saw him taking something like a little remote with a screen putting it in his pocket. And put his backpack again with “let’s go!” 

“Hyung!” Taeyong said in panic looking at Baekhyun clothes where there is blood in his shoulder “are you injured?”

Baekhyun shake his head a no “it’s nothing let’s move!”

 

the two start running for their life again, but for Taeyong he seriously think that Baekhyun wasn’t running from the patrols no but running to some specific direction, still he didn’t ask at all, he just followed him without questions, for him it a miracle that the two still alive and running, or maybe Baekhyun knows how to dodge and where to go for sure, like his reading the battlefield, no wonder his the best among the brother in Taeyong opening, because this is the first time seeing him in action!

 

Hiding behind a broken car Baekhyun look at a direction, he look at Taeyong and look at the dead bodies in the car patrol “wear his clothes fast”

 

Taeyong was confused at first but then he got it! he move fast doing as he been told, and Baekhyun did the same, now the two were wearing police clothes, Baekhyun dumped the backpack since it screaming ‘bot’ and head to a big building in the middle of that place, well he said it himself too many policemen which means some doesn’t even recognize others, and indeed they passed by a police car and it was fast to the point it didn’t even care to clarify who was passing.

 

Baekhyun smiled moving as fast as he can and as low as suspicious as he can near that building, none of the bottom arrived this far yet, so the place was quite, he take the remote in his pocket and open it trying to get a signal, 

 

“What are you doing?” Taeyong finally asked when he saw his brother stopping waiting

Baekhyun smirk “make it worse?” With the words he said Baekhyun catch the signal he have from down side, exactly this place is where Xuimin asked him to put the device 30 meters up! And since he is now online and near he can access to the top system “come on!” He said waiting an upload 

Taeyong was looking around for there safety, Baekhyun look at the 46% patiently, his device is taking time to hack the system and it could be so risky if anyone came.

 

But as he was predicting not giving a probability a car landed from the top, and Taeyong immediately pointed at it ready to fire who ever comes down, Baekhyun take Taeyong gun down standing in front of him with “stop it not a patrol car” also they are wearing police clothes they aren’t supposed to point guns on normal people! but the voice he heard make him froze in his place not daring to turn

 

“Hey sir! Did they contain the situation?” 

 

Baekhyun heard Kris voice, yes he can’t forget that voice! No not even in a million year, he is a police officer and if he turn he will immediately know the two of them are bottom and he can’t risk to get killed by a Kris! 

 

Taeyong look at Baekhyun confused then look at the one who talk to him from the car “s..sir! you better leave this area!”

Baekhyun nodded slightly at Taeyong because of the good answer he gets.

 

“You okay!”

 

He heard Kris asking and Taeyong look with wide open eyes at Baekhyun like saying he is talking to you!

 

Baekhyun didn’t answer 

 

“Sir! Are you okay! You’re bleeding?” 

 

Baekhyun know that Kris probably start to get suspicious, he clear his throat and a quick “am fine” come out from his mouth wishing Kris won’t recognize him. 

 

-uploading completed CBX is now on-

 

Baekhyun look at the written in his device in his hands with a smile knowing that he got into the system, now the whistle changed to another sound

 

“What the hell?” Kris said

“It’s a warning from the level 3 someone just hacked the police system!” 

 

Baekhyun heard Kai voice this time his face was more shocked and Taeyong did recognize that.

 

“What that means?!?”

 

And that one sentence been said....made Baekhyun device leaving his fingers to the ground, his heart beat slow then beat fast...that deep voice...he heard it...that deep voice....is he imagining? Is his mind playing games with him?...he can’t be...no...

 

He can’t be...

 

Chanyeol!