Killers

Virtual Promise

Looking at the city, people were everywhere, Bots acting like civilians, kids playing cars in rush, people walking, stores opened, 

 

Sehun was the one to break the silence atmosphere “okay guys how the stone should be looking like?”

 

Chanyeol shrugs “I don’t know!”

 

“G...Guys” D.O pointed to the sky where a countdown of 2 hours start in the middle of the blue sky

“So we have two hours to find it?” Kai asked “but how can we find something we don’t know how it looks like?”

Chanyeol, “we don’t know who can come after us again!” He open his list and change to his normal clothes “try to not be suspicious”

 

Kai nodded changing to his normal outfit too, the four look at Baekhyun now, he nodded take the cool head part of his hoodie to put it on, but before that, Chanyeol spoke “stay close”

 

Baekhyun nodded and the moment he put it on his brown hair he disappeared 

 

Kai, “four making us less suspicious for sure, let act like a group of friends don’t stop talking!”

 

Sehun shrugs “aren’t we friends already! Tell us about you Kai!”

Kai, “me?” He shrugs “a person who try to have the best youth he can get!”

“Where you study?” Sehun asked

“BR private school second section” Kai explain “it’s summer they give us a week”

Chanyeol and Sehun nodded understanding, but D.O who have been all the time home didn’t get it “w..week!”

Kai look at D.O “yeah! It’s a military school, they give us a week to go visite our parents, my parents plane got late so I just saw this when I was walking by and I said let try it for an hour or two”

“Military!” D.O wide eyes were on Kai like what he just said was some kind of a big thing

Kai, “what?” He felt uncomfortable 

D.O move his eyes to another direction “s..so..sorry!”

Kai put his elbow on D.O “what Wong with you? Sometime your shy! Sometime your weird!”

 

D.O feeling the elbow he move away fast

 

Kai frown, “And sometimes you are rude!” he roll his eyes and left D.O side to move in the front 

Sehun explain “he have social phobia Kai give him a space”

 

Kai look back at D.O with a raise eyebrow and a questioning expression “Really?” he move back to D.O “why you didn’t tell me” he smiled a very fake smile and hugs D.O tightly 

 

“Y..yaaa!!!” D.O close his eyes and touch his face hiding it “l..leave..me”

 

Kai take his hands off “see you still alive!” He smirk with the said words, when he saw D.O red face, but didn’t want to make him angry so he move to talk to Chanyeol.

 

D.O in the other hand felt strange, how he could possibly say the ‘leave me’ but not because his afraid no! Because he felt embarrassed! He always have this kind of thing when he see those military officers and soldiers on the news with their outfits and confident, the guys take huge responsibilities, have morals and love their country, willing to take the risk with their life to bring peace. So the boy is one of them! he will be one of those? 

 

He look at him from behind, he was fine looking, good body, have a y smile, a catchy eyes..

 

System : lo

 

 

BOOOM!

 

 

The loud explosion in an area made the four look at the direction, people -bots- start to run away from the scene screaming

Sehun asked “players?” 

“If there is a fight!” Chanyeol said “then there is a stone!”

Kai, “we need at least to know how it look like”

 

Showing beside them when he took off his hoodie Baekhyun look at them with “I go?” 

Chanyeol didn’t want to answer, it was the best idea but no it too risky, but Sehun did answer in his behalf “yeah! But careful” and that was the sign for Baekhyun to run to the explosion direction wearing his disappearance tool again.

 

“You sure he will be fine?” D.O asked

Kai, “His Bot! No risk in real!” 

Chanyeol didn’t like the words, but he know it true. “Come guys we need to act like we will run away too, let wait for him somewhere!”

 

01:00:41

.

.

.

.

00:51:34

 

 

 

Chanyeol Was moving left and right at the alley they were waiting in it. His mind was so concerned if Baekhyun now becomes a lost Data! Or he succeeded in seeing one.

 

“Chill Chanyeol” Sehun commented “his fine! Am sure if we lost him we will know”

 

Chanyeol look at Sehun with an angry gaze “I will go there” hearing that he will be late if he know about it from the system that he lost him Chanyeol want to go out of the alley but he bump into nothingness 

 

Chanyeol eyes look at nothing in front of him wanting to see that face again, and yes the boy take his hoodie and show up all fine, he move in to the others rubbing hi hair like he is arranging it, it funny for Chanyeol how he act so real like he care, but he is programmed in a VR world so basically that why! 

 

“How was it?” Sehun said “did you get a clear view?”

 

Baekhyun nodded, opening his item list “I steal it” sending it to Chanyeol and look at the others “the stone was on the 70 group made it here first probably we were the one from 71 to 100”

 

Chanyeol look at a red jewelry in his items,“yeah when I was coming here I read group 100 teleporting”

Sehun, “we were the last? Creepy! How much the others waited here?”

Kai, “the first groups must waited for two days??? But why no one ask about them in real?” With the realization looks of concern were at everyone now “w...what lies they said to..to their families?” D.O said clenched his fists on his clothes “w...we...stuck here! We will d...die!” He close his eyes, tears start to form up on them.

 

Chanyeol smiled as much as he can “we will be fine, Sehun and Kai parent won’t believe any lies right?” He look at Sehun 

And Sehun nodded “yep!”

Kai try his best part too “My mom is a sassy woman, when she will say she want to see me she won’t back off!”

 

D.O take a deep breath hearing that those strangers trying to calm him, he nodded, how good those people are, he must lost a lot of things being inside his house the whole years passed.

 

“MY STOOONE” 

 

The 5 heard a scream out of nowhere and a man was coming faster then a bullet to their direction with a big very big sword, wanting to slash anyone in the way., but Chanyeol take his own black now new sword and repel to that sword and that made a very loud strike that hurt even the 3 behind Chanyeol made them slammed on the walls of the alley, except D.O who have his invisible armor mode on, but he didn’t help because another one show up with a book and he couldn’t move a muscle!

“Damn!” D.O said when he could even move a finger, he tried to look at the three but just Sehun who was in his vision, he couldn’t move his head sideways, but he heard someone landed behind.

 

 

****

 

 

Kai, who stand fast to see his team mates was surprised with the loud thud inches from him, that he thrown back again, he look at the guy and saw a man with iron fists, “you guys don’t know who you dealing with!”

 

Kai stand taking his gun as fast as he can “do you?” he know the class the other had, a fighter, is a person who use his arms to fight! In this case he have the best class because his rang so if he keep himself away he can kill him w....Kai brain froze...if he kill him then he could be killing a real person!

 

 

Sehun open his eyes, he felt dizzy! Really dizzy! How can just two swords can do all those side effects? he look at Chanyeol who was surprisingly managing to fight back! A real natural player indeed, but his eyes move to D.O who was froze and a mage as him was reducing his health little by little, that was his focus for sure, his book show up and he wanted to stun the one stunning D.O but he earn a look of mockery from the other mage

 

“You know you can’t stun me because I have resist to magic” he said with a smirk that didn’t leave his face from the beginning “Am at level 20 I learn much more then you kid”

 

Sehun heart skip a beat in shock, level 20 isn’t a good thing for sure! Those must be one of the first, two days just trying hard to level up and think of one thing, how to survive! Now what he can do with his low level spells? D.O health is reducing faster and faster, he can’t let his friend die like that! No way! 

 

 

 

The mage look at D.O “See you in the other life!” He said when D.O bar become less then 10% 

Sehun tried to heal him as fast as he can but if he get a +1% the other mage reduce -2% 

 

D.O who felt nothing just a frozen body, he couldn’t say a word, he couldn’t move, but he just look at Sehun with ‘its okay’ look like he accepting his death for sure!

 

The mage saw it going 5% he huffs with “this tale so long!” But the sentence finished with him being hit in the hands, by a bullet “ouch!” The mage said in anger when his book fall from him to the ground and look at the bullet direction where Kai was aiming to him, but that made him get a hit from the fighter, since he lose focus on him

 

“KAI!” Sehun scream when Kai fall on the ground with one blow! That cracked the ground around him. 

 

But even with the action he did, the stun spell didn’t went off from D.O neither the magic damage.

 

“Waisting your shot and life for nothi...” the mage said mocking them leaning down to take his book but his face went from confidence to shocked when the book suddenly disappeared “what?” He said and that was Sehun sign to stun him now, D.O finally could easily move he dash to Kai direction raising his armor and an screaming an “AAAAAAA!!!!!” while running non stop to the fighter direction 

 

“The hell??” The fighter turn to see a tank attacking! he got hit with the armor, but he didn’t back of he keep hitting that armor but Sehun did a great job healing him again everytime he lose health.

 

Kai stands hardly feeling his bones cracked for sure, he felt someone helping him and he look at Baekhyun holding the book of the other mage “you gave me the opportunity”

 

Kai who play it off cool replied “calculated” but still he had no idea that an assassin can steal things from the ground. This time was just luck but the next sure will be calculated.

 

Baekhyun look at another direction and left him fast, but Kai eyes move back to D.O smashing the fighter with his armor on the wall, he was angry so angry, and sure not willing to stop at all till that health bar become 0

 

“Stop!” Kai yells “you will kill him!”

“Didn’t he was gonna kill you?” D.O screamed clearly! the scared shy boy disappeared to be a uncaring person, because with the words he smashed him harder and harder “WHT HE WONT GET A TASTE OF HIS OWN ACTIONS!!!”

 

Kai shocked face didn’t go unnoticed, how that boy change like that because of him? because of them? people that he just met today. he smiled and move all the way where D.O was standing putting his hand on D.O shoulder “and I don’t want you to be killer because of me”

 

D.O look at Kai the two have this silence moment for a second, like they were in their own world but still each one have different thoughts, one thinking that he is glad to see someone defending him to the point of killing, and the other thinking how on earth he like that touch.

 

 

“Leave him D.O his alone now” 

 

The two distracted with their knight voice they saw him standing with Baekhyun next to him playing with that big sword in his hand, Chanyeol continue “eventually they can’t do anything without their weapons” he pointed to the mage who was standing in the corner biting his lips in anger till they can clearly see blood on them. And the other knight that was exhausted sitting on the ground next to his friend.

 

D.O move back from the fighter

 

Kai smiled “is it a way to not kill anyone?”

 

Chanyeol look at Baekhyun who shrugs his shoulder with a pout, he smiled at the cute behavior “yes it is”

 

“Wohoow!” Kai hugs D.O “you hear that! we won’t kill anyone”

 

“You guys are naive!” The fighter said “we met the others, they killed two of us without mercy! Mercy isn’t good at this game, for survive they stop being a humans” 

 

“Don’t worry we can manage, we are no killers” Sehun said looking at the new book he get from Baekhyun a level 20 book! 

 

“I admit it!” The mage said “taking the weapon is a great idea, but what if your assassin fall first? you guys, in some point you will kill to survive too”

 

Chanyeol look at Baekhyun who was looking at the mage innocently hearing his words, he felt the look and move his head with those feathers earring and look at Chanyeol, then smiled...

 

He smiled...

 

That angel smile he have, gosh he wish it real!! He take Baekhyun hand interlocking their fingers together, and gaining a confusing look from Baekhyun down to their hands

 

“No one will hurt him, not when am around”

 

 

00:01:32

 

 

 

‘Hey guys!’

 

 

Sehun and Chanyeol face was shocked hearing the voice

 

Sehun,“Luhan”