Chapter 5

I'm Sorry Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You " Suho shouts making the taller jump

 

Looking up from the table to the roars of Suho all Chanyeol can do is stare at him before he opens his mouth . "Who are you calling an ?" He shouts back at Suho making him move closer. "You sitting there drowning your sorrows while he sobs in his room. Do you not think this is hard for him Chanyeol. He got picked, he never asked for this" Suho sits down at the table hoping he can get through to him.

 

"I don't want him to do it Suho" Chanyeol moans as he plays with the empty glass on the table. "It doesn't matter what you want Chanyeol it's what he has to do. If it was one of us you wouldn't have a problem but because it's Baek you go on like this" Suho grabs the bottle and pours out a drink for himself  then Chanyeol.

 

"I can't let him leave and split up Exo" Chanyeol moans as Suho laughs "Split up Exo, are you serious Kris Luhan and Tao left did we split, no we got stronger. Lay had to leave  but is coming back did we Split no, Minsoek and D.O left for the army have we split up no we just got stronger. We have all had to deal with alot to make our dreams come through. We have been together for so long why shouldn't he go and help keep the company together? " Suho lowers his voice hoping Chanyeol will give him a better answer then just he doesn't want baek to do it.

 

" I... I... Oh nothing" Chanyeol lays his head on his arms on the table. "Your scared" Suho says making Chanyeol look up with tears in his eyes. "I'm right" Suho reaches his arm out to touch the taller making the tears fall more. "I'f he goes to America with this band I will loose him for good Suho and I can't let that happen" Chanyeol covers his mouth as he begins to cry more as Suho moves to sit beside him wrapping his arms around him to comfort him. 

 

"Hey you won't loose him he adores and loves you even the fans know that" Suho whispers as Chanyeol continues to cry more. "He ended it with me just there so I have lost him before it even started" Chanyeol sobs louder making Suho rock him back and forth while hugging him tight. "You haven't lost him you had an argument he said that because he is hurting with how you spoke with him. He was so upset and nervous when you walked out earlier". Suho moves so he can get a better look at Chanyeol as he wipes his tears in his hoodie. 

 

"You need to remember he supported you and Sehun with your album. Why not support him with this and his album because trust me Chanyeol he is gonna need us and you the most right now. He has his clothing company going on. His Album is just about to be released and now he has this on top of the concert we are going to do followed by our album. Can't you see he will need you for when the days get hard and he wants to cry or when he comes home sore from all the training he will have to do along with Kai, they both will be wore out" Suho passes Chanyeol the drink as he refuses it. 

 

"I need to be there for my baby don't I" Chanyeol looks at his hyung with sad eyes as Suho just nodds. "He needs you more then anything right now, go make this right and tell him how you feel" Suho gets up from the chair holding out his hand as Chanyeol stands up wrapping his arms around the smaller. "Thank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter