Chapter 8

I'm Sorry Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up I see Sehun smiling at me with the biggest smile as he kneels beside my bed. "Morning" he keeps smiling making me laugh at his cuteness.

Sitting up in the bed I feel the aches in my body from yesterday doing all that dancing. "" I groan out making Sehun jump up and try help me out of bed. "Let me help you" he looks so worried at me that I reach my arm out and grab hold of his as I pull myself up.
"Thank you" I tell him as I straighten my body hearing a crack in my bones. " that must have hurt" Sehun looks at me with worry as I laugh "I sound like a transformer from the movie".

Knock knock

We both look towards the door as Kai enters my room. "Morning you two how we feeling this morning?" Kai smiles a bright smile as I look at him in disgust as my body aches and he looks perfectly fine. "He is transforming, you should have heard his bones crack when he stood up from the bed" Sehun is still holding me as I throw him a glare. "Turn around and cross your arms across your chest" Kai moves closer as I look at him puzzled. "What are you going to do?" I slowly turn my body so my back is facing him. "Lay and I use to do this when our bodies where stiff. I am going to wrap my arms around your chest  from behind and lift you up but you have to resist and just hang from my lift" I nod my head as I think I remember him and Lay doing this before.

"OK ready?" he asks as I wait and do as I'm told. With that he lifts me up and I let my body hang and all I can hear is my bones cracking from my neck to my tailbone. "Oh my god, that felt soooo good" I groan as he puts me back down on my feet. "See, works like a charm" he smiles watching me be amazed at how quick it worked. "I was actually coming in to tell you that Chanyeol headed out this morning and said he won't be back till late" I look down at the floor sad that he is still annoyed with me.

"Are you and Chanyeol splitting up?" Sehun says with a whisper making me look at him all sad and pouting. "I'm not sure Sehun we just need some time to get use to all this that's all" I give him a hug as he hugs me back. "Lets get some breakfast Chen is trying to make Pancakes" Kai says as he leaves the bedroom with me and Sehun following behind.

"Morning Chen, how is breakfast going?" I look at poor Chen with flour all over his top and the counter along with shells from the eggs. "No" He lowers his head as Suho joins us in the kitchen. "Hey, let me do that you are just nervous about today" Suho says making Chen nod his head. "I guess I am, I am going to see Minseok today and its been awhile since I seen him face to face" Chen says while washing the flour and eggs from his hands. "I bet you can't wait to smooch him" Sehun teases him while getting a smack of a cloth from Chen. "Least I keep mine private not like you and Suho here smooching every minute you get" Chen says while sticking out his tongue. "I love him so why not" Sehun says as he moves to stand behind Suho hugging him from behind before kissing his neck making Suho giggle. 

I watch on at the cuteness of my members and feel a sadness come over me making me miss my Chanyeol. "Hey are you ok?" Kai sits beside me at the counter as I turn to look at him. "I miss him Kai, I just want to talk to him more". I look back down at my hands feeling a tear roll down my cheek. "Hey you will see him later today we are back in the studio to practice for our concert" Suho hands me a cup of coffee before sitting beside me. "We all need to have a meeting again this cant keep happening, we are a family and its like the world is trying to pull us apart" Chen says with a loud voice making us all look at him. "Ok after practice I will take you all out for dinner and we can talk" Suho gets up from the chair and tends to the pancakes. "I think we should maybe order food and have dinner here at home that way we won't cause a scene if the conversation escalades" Kai says making us all agree that that is a better idea. 

"I better go get ready we are due at the Recording studio soon and then another day of full on dancing" I get up from the chair only to be pulled back down to sit on my seat. "We are going to have breakfast and then we will head off to the Recording Studio, you are my hyung and I love you but I will not let you burn out and leave without food, so sit your bum down and lets have breakfast" Kai smiles after saying his piece while handing me a few pancakes and some orange juice. "Yes boss" I laugh as we all settle down and have some breakfast.

***

Arriving at the Recording Studio after been staring out the car window as Kai decided he would drive today. "We are here Hyung" he parks the car as I unclip my seatbelt. "Hey look don't let what is happening to you and Chanyeol get in the way of what we need to do in there. So please try smile and we can sort everything out later ok Hyung" Kai pats my shoulder as I let out a sigh. "Your right Kai" I give him a hug before we both get out of the car and head inside the building.

"Kai, Baekhyun" Lucas and Mark hurry over to us bowing as I put my fake smile on and greet them. "How are you both?" Mark says as we all walk together towards the Recording room. "Yeah we are good and excited to hear how the song sounds now that we are all finished our parts" Kai is all excited as Mark links his arm walking in front of Lucas and I. "How are you really feeling Hyung?" Lucas looks at me with worry in his eyes. "I'm Ok Lucas" I tell him as we both follow Kai and Mark. "Hey stop a minute" Lucas grabs hold of my arm stopping me from walking any more. I look at his arm on mine before I look up at him. "I'm sorry hyung for grabbing you, but I can sense something is wrong, come in here" he opens a door to a room and pulls me inside closing the door behind us. "Lucas what are you doing?" I look in shock at him as he moves closer making me lean against a table that is behind me. "I know your not ok Hyung I can see it in your eyes". I begin to get a little nervous as he keeps staring into my eyes with his big brown beautiful eyes. "I will be ok Lucas don't worry now lets get out of here before they come looking for us". I find myself still frozen to the spot as he reaches up and moves a piece of my hair away from my eye. "I know your lying hyung but if you ever need to talk I'm here" he moves away from me as I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding as I walk towards the door he is now holding open for me. 

Walking down the hallway with him behind me making me even more nervous, I try not to fall over my own feet. Does he fancy me or something?. He wouldn't touch me like that, maybe he is just being friendly , Oh god I really don't need this right now along with everything else. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter