Chapter 12

I'm Sorry Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, isn't Baekhyun not suppose to be here?" Suho asks the others as they all gather in the dance hall to practice for their new concert.

"Didn't he have a meeting already baby for SuperM? '' Sehun looks at the others worried as Baekhyun is never late for anything. "This isn't like him to be late. He is always first to arrive, maybe the meeting went on a lot longer than planned" Chen gets up from his chair and begins to pace the floor as it's not like their friend to do this. " Hello" Suho answers his ringing phone signal for the others to be quiet by waving his hand at them . "No sir he isn't here, yes OK" Suho hangs up his phone and searches in his coat for his car keys. "Baby what's wrong? '' Sehun moves closer to Suho seeing him panic." Baek rang the boss and told him he wants out and can't do this anymore, he wants to leave" Suho tells them, making them all jump from the chairs they are sitting on and rush out the door.

"Where the hell is Baek?" Chen asks as they all head out to the car park. "Where is Chanyeol?" Suho looks around seeing his car just pull up beside them now. "Sorry I'm so late guys, my mum wouldn't let me leave till I had breakfast" Chanyeol climbs out of his car looking at his friends panic. "Ok Chen you check the dorm the boss said Kai is out looking for him also. Sehun can you try his favourite café to see if he is there". Suho tells them all as they rush off in their cars as Suho turns to face Chanyeol. "What's going on Suho where's everyone rushing off to, is there a fire or something?" Chanyeol locks his jeep while Suho reaches out towards him touching his arm. "Baek called the boss and told him he wanted out and doesn't want all this anymore" Chanyeol smiles , "So he told them he wants out of SuperM, well I don't blame him really, he has enough going on right?" Suho shakes his head looking down at the ground before he looks up at Chanyeol with tears in his eyes. "No Chanyeol he wants out of everything and no one knows where he is" Chanyeol quickly opens his jeep door and climbs in. " I need to find him he isn't leaving, he loves Exo too much to walk away from it all" Chanyeol screeches his car out of the carpark driving so fast. Suho wipes the tear that has fallen down his cheek knowing his brother is out there hurting alone and he can't be found.

Across town

Baekhyun starts his car and moves it back onto the road as he keeps driving heading up along the motorway. He has the radio blaring to drown out the sound of his phone ringing. It's ringing so much from everyone that he can't even put it on silent. He really just needs to be alone to think this all through. He is getting sleepy also from the motion of the car as he shakes his head a little to wake up. Opening the window he tries to let some air in to help keep him awake. Cars are passing him beeping at him to speed up as he knows he is slowing down .

"Taeyong isn't that baek's car being beeped at across there" Mark points out their car window across the motorway towards Baekhyun's car. " that's him why is he going so slow on the motorway?" Ten says making Taeyong look out for the next exit off the motorway so he can change direction. "I'll get back on the motorway one of you ring Suho and let them know where he is and tell them to hurry" Taeyong moves his car quickly so he can get on the same road as Baekhyun and hopefully go fast enough to get along side of him but there seems to be traffic on the exit. Mark's phone rings as he answers it " Lucas yeah we just saw him on the motorway heading in the direction of the airport he is going so slow. Taeyong is gonna try and get back on the motorway but we are now stuck in a bit of traffic. Ok I understand see you soon and be safe" Mark hangs up his phone "Ok so Lucas said he and Taemin are on that road now they should be just behind Baekhyun any minute now they should get to him first" Mark keeps panicking knowing something must really be wrong for Baekhyun to ring their boss and tell him that he wants to leave. 

"Yes I hear you Suho, I am right behind Lucas on the motorway now, what do you mean baek's car is swaying. What the hell". Chanyeol hangs up his call with Suho and changes gear putting his foot down as he passes Lucas and Taemin in the car. "What the hell are you up to baby, please be ok, " Chanyeol can see up ahead Baekhyun's car and how it's now in the middle lane and swerving from left to right. " baby what are you doing?" Chanyeol tries to dial Baekhyun's number but it rings out. He calls Kai quickly.

"Kai where are you?"

"I'm coming up behind you now Yeol, you will see me in the rear-view mirror".

"Ok, can you connect Taemin to this call?"

"Yeah hang on, ok they are here"

"Kai what is Baekhyun up to Taemin" says down the phone making Chanyeol wonder the same.

"Ok I have an idea guys" Chanyeol says as he look out his window and checks the traffic around them

" chanyeol what have you got in mind?" 

"Ok so Lucas you drive and get right in front of baek's car. Kai you drive up and get alongside his passenger side window and I will get along the drivers side this will keep him on the road and not get hit by traffic. At least if one of our cars gets hit we can at least control it better then Baek will be able to right now"

"Ok and what about if he hits the breaks?", Kai asks as they are still behind Baek watching him sway.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter