Chapter 16

I'm Sorry Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's pov

Arriving back at the dorm and making my way to our bedroom I fall onto the bed hugging his pillow as the tears start to fall. I know I'm hurting baek but he is hurting me too. I understand he has been put into this position to save us and that upsets me but knowing he kissed Lucas ripped out my heart.

I hug the pillow so tight as rage fills my veins. Every time I close my eyes I can see them both together. Night time is worse when I finally fall asleep I see them in bed together. Baek is my universe and now the universe is taking him away from me. Should I let it? Should I fight for my man?. I am still hurting so I can't see straight.

The anger builds up more and more making me get on my knees on the bed and punch the pillows over and over again screaming out my anger.

"Hey hey" I feel hands touch my arm making me turn to see Kai looking worried. "Grab your gym gear let's get out of here" I catch my breath and nod my head before grabbing some clothes and my bag following him out of the dorm.

He drives us to the gym where we always go to work out and release some stress. The mirrored walls of the gym have seen so much if they could talk they would have some stories to tell of what happened in the gym.

I sit quietly in the passenger side of his car as neither one of us speaks. My rage is low at the minute but I really wish we get there quick because I just want to punch something.

"He better not be here" I stare out the window as Kai makes the last turn down the road of the gym. "Baek is at the company" he replies as he finally parks the car.

"I meant Lucas" I climb out of the car grabbing my bag slamming the door behind me.

"He isn't here, I already rang ahead and asked could we have the gym to ourselves" hearing him say that makes me smile as Kai really knows me and will do anything to try help. "Thanks bro" I nod at him as he pushes the door to the gym making me follow him.

"Now go get that rage out" he points to the machines in the room and locks the gym door.

I quickly change my clothes and wrap up my knuckles before I head towards the punch bag giving it little taps with my fist. Then all of a sudden like the hulk from those hero movies my rage hits the surface and I begin to punch the bag harder then harder again. The imagines pops into my head again of my beautiful angel kissing him over and over but in my head Lucas keeps looking at me with a smirk as Baekhyun kisses him as if teasing me.

I punch harder and harder the sweat starts to pour down my back as I punch harder again. I have treated baek so bad since day one of hearing about SuperM. I felt my world crumble around me and now this. The rage gets worse and I begin to cry.

My punches slow as the tears flow. "Baek" I cry out as I begin to slow my punches before falling to the floor trying to breathe. "Hey, it will be ok" I turn to see Kai on his knees beside me making me jolt towards him hugging him.

"Help me Kai please make it stop" I cry into his chest as he hugs around my head with my head on his chest. "Talk with me Chan, tell me what you want me to stop" he kisses the top of my head as he sways us a little from side to side.

"The pain just make it go please Kai please" I find myself sobbing uncontrollable now and Kai just holds me as we both fall sitting on the gym floor. "shhhh you will be ok I promise, you just let it all out first" he kisses my head again as I become weak in his arms.

A few minutes have passed and I finally calmed down and stopped crying. Moving a little I sit up wiping my face in my top before I can even look at Kai. "Here drink this" he hands me a bottle of water making me drink it all in one go.

"Thanks for this Kai, I needed this" I wipe my face again as he just watches me.

"Chanyeol don't let this ruin you both. We have to start getting ready for our Exo concert tomorrow and we need it to be perfect for our fans. They will be waiting to see if the mighty Chanbaek will do anything" he softly smiles making me smile back. "They really do like us as a couple, if they only knew the truth". I climb off the floor and sit on one of the benches close by.

"Are you both still a couple?" he says almost with a whisper making me look up at him standing now beside me. "I am not so sure. I want to go back to the way we were but there is still that little bit holding me back".

"Lucas am I right?" he says making me huff "Yes it's him".

"Chanyeol get a grip of yourself and stop putting all of this on baek. Yes he let Lucas kiss him and yes it was oh so very wrong but he told you about it straight after. You have also given him a hard time about SuperM and yet said nothing to me about me joining them. Your anger was with baek as soon as you heard of the new group. You acting the way you did and how baek felt from hearing the news of the new group and coming to you only to not get comfort from you, to he shouted at broke him down more. Lucas was there for him at the wrong time and the kiss happened".

"Stop Kai please your making it out that it was ok for Baek to kiss him" I look up at him as he moves and sits back on the floor in front of me.

"I'm just making you see it from Baeks Point of View. The kiss was wrong very wrong but can you see how it lead to Lucas kissing him. He was given a chance and took it" I turn away from him not wanting to hear anymore.

"I can't take the blame for what they did" I stand up and start to hit the punch bag again.

"I'm not asking you to, I'm just telling you how things got this way" He holds the punch bag from swinging making me hit it a little faster.

"I won't be able to think straight with you both gone to America. I will just keep thinking the worst of him and Lucas. I already spoke to Lucas and he will back off. He has to be flirty with baek just the way our company made me and baek flirt now look at us".

"Well you need to trust baek he had a moment of weakness and he is paying for it now just be there for him Chanyeol  like your supposed to be. He needs you more then anyone in this world and you won't be there for him" Kai keeps staring at me trying to make me see sence.

"I'm angry with him Kai, first SuperM now this. Its all too much" I punch the bag making him move away and sit on the bench.

"Chanyeol have you thought how baek feels in any of this. Do you know he hates himself for being picked for the group. How much he worried that we had to come back and tell you all only for you to walk out on him. Lucas kissed him and yet you blame him for it. Stop being so angry and listen to him for once. He can't change what happened so go speak with him let him talk and you shut up and listen". I watch in shock as Kai begins to cry making me move closer to him.

"You come to me crying but won't comfort baek, get out of here and go find your man and put this right Chanyeol. I don't have D.O here to hug me and comfort me but I have all you to help me through it. Go back to the dorm Baek is there now" he wipes his tears looking at his phone.

"OK" I lower my head and grab my bag. "I will drop you off but you promise to listen and talk with baek" he opens the door of the gym waiting for my reply.

Taking a deep breath I smile at him "I promise" we jump into the car and head back to the dorm.

***

No pov

"Baek we are gonna head out for a bit you want to come with us? Suho fixed his coat standing in the doorway of Baekhyuns room seeing the smaller freshly showered with his new almost grey new hair colour and just a t-shirt and shorts on smiling at him.

" I'm just gonna rest if that's OK" Suho n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter