Chapter 3

I'm Sorry Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baek baby is this true?" Chanyeol falls sitting onto the sofa as the others join him as Baekhyun feels like all eyes are on him now.

"Look, long story short the boss says our company needs saving and they have picked us to be a part of this new comeback" Kai puts his arm around Baekhyun's shoulders trying to comfort him as the other members can't believe what they are hearing.

"So, does this mean Exo are finished?" Suho looks at the others with tears in his eyes. "I doubt it, if that was the case surely the boss would have called us all in and had a meeting and not just told Baek and Kai. "Chen says as he moves closer to Chanyeol who is staring at his lover.

"Chanyeol say something?" Sehun says as he too can't believe what he just heard. "Who else is in this group?" the taller says as he sits back in the chair still not taking his eyes off his lover. "Me, Kai, Taemin, Mark, Ten, Taeyong and Lucas" Baekhyun mumbles as he looks away from Chanyeol's stare.

"So, wait, Kai gets his best friend to be in a group with him after all, well done to you Kai" Chanyeol says with a tone that doesn't settle very well with Kai. "What the hell do you mean by that?" Kai moves closer as Chanyeol gets up from the sofa as they come face to face with each other. "You two don't start this, we are all friends and more importantly a family" Suho says pushing them both away with the help of Sehun. "It isn't happening you are not doing this" Chanyeol says pointing his finger at Baekhyun as Sehun grabs Chanyeol by the arm trying to make him stop pointing at Baek.

With a little rage bubbling up in his stomach Baek takes a deep breath "This is not our fault who was picked and who wasn't ok, this is hard enough for me and for Kai, our boss wants us to help save our company or all our bands will be no more. I have agreed to be a part of this weather you like it or not" Baekhyun walks to his bedroom that he shares with his lover Chanyeol slamming the door and starting to cry as he slides down the door to the floor. He can hear raised voices and feels so bad for leaving Kai to deal with them all, but he can't stand there and be stared pointed and to be told by his lover that he can't do something.

"Chanyeol go after him this isn't his fault" Chen looks at the taller as he watches him pace the floor looking so pissed off that even Chen is scared that he will blow anytime now. "Why should I, he made up his mind he is part of a new band now" Chanyeol huffs out making Kai and the others annoyed that he would treat his lover like this. "Do you not think now is the time to comfort your boyfriend as he needs you the most right now" Kai says in the direction of Chanyeol. Chanyeol walks closer towards Kai with pure rage in his heart "What so you think you can suddenly tell me what to do because you are part of some new amazing group"

"I can tell you off just the same way you just told Baek off, so as your concerned brother that wasn't nice of how you treated Baek right now he doesn't deserve your hate or anyone else's, we are both doing what we think is right for our company now stop being a jack and go be with him" Kai says right into chanyeol face as the others rush over to them grabbing them both making sure it doesn't kick off. "Your getting brave brother what you think just cause you and your childhood friend Taemin are finally in a band together you can talk to me like that" Chanyeol grits his teeth more as they are nearly touching noses now.

"Oh that's enough you two I'm sick of this, chanyeol go calm down and see to Baek, kai you walk over there and calm down the last thing we need to do is to be at each others throat over this" Suho says as he pushes his way in between the two hoping they don't fight.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter