Chapter 9

I'm Sorry Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.o.v 

Finally we are all back at the dorm and food has been ordered. I haven't spoken to Chanyeol yet as he seems busy with Sehun at the moment. I'm in our room unpacking my bag and throwing my clothes into the wash hamper beside my chest of drawers. Looking to my left at the little bottle sitting on top of my dresser I see Chanyeol's bottle of perfume. Taking the lid off it I move it close to my nose and take a sniff. I find myself getting sad as I miss him that I have resorted to smelling his scent from a bottle. Placing the bottle back I grab a towel and head into our private bathroom.

Chanyeol p.o.v

After telling Sehun about speaking to my mum about the new building I want to buy I decide I better go have a shower after today. Stepping into the bedroom I share with baek I hear the shower from our bathroom. I bite my lip and fidget a bit, should I join him like I used to or just leave him to enjoy it alone. I pace back and forward fighting with myself that I should join him but then I hear his phone beep. I look at the screen and see a message from Lucas saying something about the mornings coffee. I feel my stomach sink at the thought of him meeting others without telling me. I hear the shower turn off and move the phone back to its original place. Well there goes that idea I'm such an idiot. I grab my towel and head into the bathroom seeing him standing with just his towel around his waist looking in the mirror with droplets of water kissing his body.

"Hey" I say to him as he looks in shock at me "H.... Hey" he stutters back as I turn on the shower and strip my clothes off. I see him from the corner of my eye pretending not to look as I step into the shower. Grabbing my favourite shampoo I pour some onto my hand and start to scrub my hair. Turning in the shower to rinse I can see Baek look really sad as he cleanses his face putting on his creams. I feel my heart sink knowing it's because of me he is like this. We were amazing till he started back with SuperM, now I feel like I'm nothing to him so why should I be here. I turn my back and grab my body wash as I pour it all over my body. I miss him in here with me. He would do this for me and reach up high on my back that sometimes he would kiss it when he was done. I miss his small hands and how I about it. I miss his soft lips on my body. I just miss my Baekhyun. I put both my hands on the shower wall and let the water fall down my body and try to wash this feeling I have away.

Stepping out once I'm finished, I wrap the towel around my body and move towards him at the sink. It's so quiet between us, I usually can't shut him up while we do our skin routine. Tonight seems like we are strangers that just share a bathroom. "How was your day?" I hear his soft angelic voice ask as I look at him in the mirror. "It was ok, busy, yours?" I ask him as I turn to see him better. "Very busy and tiring but I can't complain" he gives me a soft smile before leaving the bathroom. I grab hold of the sink with both hands and lower my head. Since ing when have we been like this with eachother. I head into the bedroom after him to see him smiling at his phone as he sends a message back I assume.

I feel deflated knowing it's back to Lucas. It's funny how he is tall and a charmer something Baek always said I was. Drying myself off with my towel I drop it to the floor as I search for something to wear. Turning I see Baek sitting on the end of the bed with his head lowered. My rage seems to disappear seeing him so sad.

I walk closer and get on my hunkers in front of him. "Baek'' I place my finger under his chin and move his face up so I can see him. "Baby" I whisper as a tear falls down his eyes melting my heart. He pulls away from my hold as I lower my head and lean mine on his. "Come back to me Baekhyun please" he moves so fast getting up from the bed that I fall back onto the floor and yes I'm .

"Come back Baekhyun, are you serious, I have been here all the time, you're the one who left and won't talk to me. In the bathroom was the most you have spoken to me" he looks at me with such rage that his face is going red and the veins are sticking out of his neck.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter