Chapter 17

I'm Sorry Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun Pov

Waking up and slowly opening my eyes I feel the pillow under my head instead of a muscled chest. Sitting up slowly I noticed Chanyeol sitting at the end of the bed. Playfully I crawl down the bed towards him and kiss his back making him flinch. My heart begins to sink as I grab the sheet from the bed wrapping it around me and climbing off the bed so I can stand in front of him.

"What did I do now?" I wait till he finally looks up at me with bloodshot eyes. "Chanyeol what is it?" I begin to worry now seeing him close to tears. Reaching my hand to touch his cheek he turns his head the other way making my heart break.

"What is it Chanyeol?" I hold on tight to my sheet around me as he finally turns back to face me.

"You and him. I can't get you both out of my mind. Your both in my dreams having " he looks down at his hands and I notice he has my phone and has been going through it.

"Chanyeol, that was just a dream. I am with you. Nothing like that will ever happen between Lucas and I. What more can I do to prove it?" I smile softly at him as I drop the sheet to the floor and stand in front of him .

"All of what stands in front of you belongs to only you. We had a beautiful night last night. Please don't think those thoughts" I reach for his hand and place it on my body. "See only you can touch this" I wink at him as I slide his hand down my torso.

"You said you would prove it to me" he finally speaks again making me look worried at him. "How can I prove it to you, you should believe me as my partner that I am telling you the truth". He stands up making me step back a little as he reaches and touches my lips rubbing my bottom lip hard.

"He had these," he says with a deep angry voice. "Yes but you have this" I grab his hand and place it over where my heart is pounding in my chest. He pulls his hand free and walks towards his wardrobe.

"Chanyeol what's happened? Last Night we made love and now this morning it's like we are back fighting again" I watch as he pulls on some shorts and a t-shirt.

"I want you to prove it to me and leave SuperM" I watch as he stands real tall as if he is ready to fight with his chest out like some sort of boss.

"I'm not leaving SuperM because you don't trust me. I made a promise to the company to help keep us going" I moved closer to him touching his arms trying to make him calm a little.

"You made a promise to me also baek" he pouts making my heart break but without me doing this we will lose everything.

"Chanyeol I love you so much but without this band we will lose everything, there won't be a company anymore" he pulls his arm free and steps back. "So your choice is then?" he smirks and starts to make my blood boil.

"My choice is SuperM not and judging by how you're acting this morning I am going to say this, it's officially over between us. I can't deal with this all the time, Chanyeol it's too much. If you can't trust me then there is no point" I sit on the bed watching him look shocked at me but I know I need to stand up to him and say how I feel.

"So is that it, we are over?" he keeps staring at me as I look away and then back at him "Yes I think it's for the best we can't live like this" I watch and within a few seconds he has my phone smashed against the wall.

"Go be with him then off to America you go with your new man, don't mind me" he starts to pull my clothes out of the wardrobe dropping them to the floor.

"I'm not going to be with him how many times, oh you know what takes all my clothes out of the wardrobe it saves me having to do it" I stand up from the bed as he starts to trash the bedroom again.

"Now you can both get your own room together and finally date with me out of the way" he moves to the dresser and knocks everything off with pure rage. Grabbing the sheet from the floor I cover myself as I can't get out of the room as he is blocking the way out.

"What the hell is going on in there?" I hear Kai pounding on the door.

"Just getting rid of a cheat" Chanyeol shouts, making me look at him.

"It was a kiss nothing more. We are over now so please move out of the way" I try to leave but he stands in front of the door. "Move Chanyeol" I look up into his raging eyes as he smiles "So you can go be with him, sure off you go he can have my sloppy seconds" he steps out of the way as Kai bursts in the door followed by Sehun and Suho.

"What's going on?" Suho shouts as I hold back my tears still looking at Chanyeol smirking back at me.

"This little is leaving" Chanyeol says and with those words I walk straight out of our room and into Chen's "What's going on?" Chen asks after stepping out of the shower. "I need some clothes and Chanyeol just called me a " I try my best to hold my tears and not let any of them see me cry.

"He what?" Chen storms out of the room to my bedroom and I can hear him scream his lungs off at Chanyeol. Everyone is screaming and shouting as I quickly get dressed into Chen's clothes and make my way to the sitting room.

"Leaving to go to your new man, like a good little " I stop in my tracks and turn back to see Sehun pushing Chanyeol back to keep him away.

I feel my blood boil and I storm back to him and smack him over the face.

"I am nobody's and I am def

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter