Chapter 1

I'm Sorry Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baek come on, boss wants to see us, we are suppose to be there in a half hour" Kai pounds on the bedroom door continuously till the door swings open to a pissed of Chanyeol standing in front of him with his hands covering his manhood.

"Kai someone better be dying or I am going to kill you" Chanyeol steps closer towards Kai making him step back afraid for his life as baekhyun rushes out of the room with a towel around his waist pushing Chanyeol back into the room to stop him from trying to kill their friend after he interrupted them having .

"I'll be back soon and we can finish where we left off ok" Baekhyun comforts his pissed off boyfriend by kissing him with passion.

"Baek come on, we can't be late" Kai says as he starts to himself when Chanyeol pulls away from the kiss and looks towards Kai with a killer look making him run down the hall towards the sitting room.

"What does the boss want you for anyway?" Chanyeol turns his attention to his boyfriend in his arms as he kisses the smallers neck making him giggle.

"Baby don't do that it tickles and you know I melt when you do that, plus I won't know till I get there" Baekhyun grabs onto his taller boyfriend trying not to give in and fall back into bed with him. "But I wanna make love to my  boyfriend now" Chanyeol says making baekhyun pull away. "Don't be like that baby I have to make this meeting and if I am going to make it on time I need to get into the shower" baekhyun says pulling away from his very y boyfriend.

"Get going then" Chanyeol lets the smaller go smacking his as he walks past him towards the shower.
"Mine" he says making the smaller jolt to the smack on his and he is grateful the towel took some of the impact.

***

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter