Chapter 20

I'm Sorry Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's pov 

Waking up with a little fright, forgetting where I am I look around and realise it's my old bedroom. Laying my head back I think back to last night and how Chanyeol kissed me. Pulling myself out of bed I quickly use the private bathroom before I get dressed. I want to leave before the others wake and since it's very early in the morning I have to be quiet.

As I tiptoe out of the bedroom and down the hall I know I just need to make it past a sleeping Chanyeol and I'm out the door. Peaking my head around the corner I see him fast asleep on the sofa with his phone in his hand but the screen is still on. Slowly moving closer I notice the screen is an online store. "Holy " I whisper seeing he has bought 40 of my albums. I can't believe what I am seeing. I quickly make a run for the door grabbing my shoes along the way as I sneak out of the dorm.

Taking the stairs two at a time I rush out into the damp morning air forgetting that I didn't put my shoes on. Jumping into the car and throwing my shoes into the back seat I feel my heart racing in my chest. He bought all of those just so I could get more sales. Why would he do that? Aren't I a in his eyes? Starting the car as I quickly wipe my face of tears I head off into the direction of the CBX dorm.

The rain has gotten heavier as I pull up to the dorm. Not caring about my wet feet I climb out of the car and hurry up to the dorm.

Stripping off all my clothes till I'm I turn on the shower waiting for it to heat up. Looking into the mirror at myself I look so tired and drained. I don't need to be anywhere till this evening so I send a quick message to Suho that I came home to sleep and that I will talk to him later. Putting my phone on mute I climb into the shower and try to relax my thoughts.

Chanyeol pov

Waking up I drop my phone to the floor by accident making me grunt out hoping it didn't break. Looking across the floor I notice Baek's shoes are gone meaning so is he. Sitting up on the sofa rubbing my tired head and face I reach and pick up my phone. Smiling at the screen I'm happy my second order of Baek's albums went through.

"Morning yeol"  I turn to see Suho enter the sitting room yawning.

"Hey" I stand up and move towards the window looking out at the rain still falling since last night.

"Are you ok?" I hear Suho ask as I turn to face him

"I'm ok just tired I couldn't fall asleep last night"

"Yeah I was the same. I'm worried about you and baek"

"Please don't suho it's up to us to sort things out. You do enough for us all please rest"

"I'm the leader and I love you all so much I can't see any of you hurt" 

"I know Suho the same way we can't see you hurting now please stop worrying we will be fine and I will behave I promise. I'm gonna go have a quick shower and then head off out"

"Ok be careful out in the traffic the rain is supposed to get worse"

"I'll be fine,'' I smile and make my way down the hallway to my bedroom. Opening the door I see baek has made the bed . Walking over to it I fall face down onto it and let out some tears smelling his perfume from the pillow.

No pov

Across town small little sounds creep from the bedroom of the highest selling artist right now having sold so many copies of his album during the night.

Chen arrives at the dorm wondering why Baekhyun hasn't rang him yet seeing he is supposed to be getting ready for his show.

Opening the door he calls out thinking maybe Baekhyun is in the shower

Listening for a bit he can hear no sound of the shower so he steps closer to the bedroom pushing the door open hearing sweet little soft sounds coming from under the covers.

"Oh bless" he smiles knowing he has to wake him up. Walking closer he sits on the bed and reaches under the covers to Baekhyun's head. Tossing his hair softly he smiles seeing Baekhyun wake. 

"Chanyeol?" Baekhyun calls out, making Chen smile." No baek it's me Chen" 

"Oh sorry Chen"

"It's ok" touching Baekhyun forehead with his hand he starts to panic 

"Baekhyun your burning up" 

"I don't feel well Chen"

Standing up Chen pulls the covers off Baekhyun and rushes to the bedroom window opening it 

"Chen my head feels so heavy"

"It's ok Baekhyun I think you have a temperature" Chen grabs his phone ringing Suho 

"Hey Chen"

"Suho we need you something is wrong with baek" 

"What's wrong"

"He has a temperature"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I had to wake him and his forehead is hot"

"Are you sure it's not because he was asleep under the covers you know how baek sleeps and gets really warm" 

"I'm not sure please what can I do?"

"There should be a first aid kit in the apartment with a thermometer in it" 

"Oh yes I'll do that"

"Ok you check it and I'm on my way"

Hanging up the phone Chen leaves a passed out Baekhyun on the bed while he rushes to the kitchen cupboard searching for the first aid kit. Finally finding it he rushes back to the bedroom seeing Baekhyun trying to get up from bed but failing .

"Lay down baek I need to check your temperature"

"Chen I can't be sick I need to be there tonight" 

"Hey listen to me and lay down ok" 

Giving in, Baekhyun lays down knowing he has no energy and needs to rest.

Across town a worried Suho is grabbing his car keys and making a call when Chanyeol leaves his room 

"What's going on?" Chanyeol watches as the leader rushes around talking on his phone about injections and fluids .Suho pays him no attention so he listens more hoping to hear a name or something.

"Yeah ok meet me at CBX dorm as soon as possible" hanging up the phone Suho turns to see Chanyeol is watching him with a worried look on his face.

"Yeol it's baek he was found in bed with a fever" 

" doesn't he have the dress rehearsal and show tonight?" Chanyeol grabs his shoes, pulling them on not caring if he gets stopped by Suho from going.

"Yes he does and it looks like he may not make the show"

"He will make the show, I'll make sure of it,'' Chanyeol says, rushing out the door with Suho close on his heels .

Jumping into separate cars Suho follows Chanyeol knowing he would not have survived being in the same car as Chanyeol right now so he takes his time in his own car and hopes Chanyeol makes it without crashing in the rain.

Arriving at the dorm Chanyeol steps into the bedroom seeing Baekhyun in a vest and underwear laying on the bed fighting to keep his eyes open .

"Baek baby" Chanyeol rushes to the bed sitting on the edge . Placing the back of his hand on Baek's forehead he can feel the heat. 

" I knew this would happen he was doing too much" Chanyeol moans still looking at the smaller nearly lifeless on the bed 

"Is it his thyroid problem, do you think Chanyeol?"

"No it's his body giving a warning,'' I'd say. The thyroid helps the immune system but Baek's doesn't work right so he takes the tablets . So if he gets sick and it hits the immune system it can take him longer to get better"

"Oh shot Chanyeol what can we do?"

"Suho has someone from the company on the way, they should be here soon" . As soon as the words leave his mouth Suho rushes in the door with a medical person from the company 

"Hey Lee" Chanyeol smiles knowing the person has helped them out on many occasions especially after concerts.

"Hey how's he doing?" Lee approaches the bed 

"Fever we think but we are not doctors" Chen says with worry as Chanyeol moves to let Lee check Baekhyun over 

"Hey baek buddie it's me Lee I just want to check you over . Are you in any pain at the moment?" 

Baekhyun opens his eyes a little seeing everyone and smiles a little "just my head" he whispers 

"That will be your temperature baek . Have you been feeling ok apart from today?"

"Just tired that's all"

"He has his solo show tonight" Chen says with nerves making Lee look at him and then look back at baek 

"Baek your show tonight I need to cancel it"

"No no please don't I can't let my fans down please"  baek stars to cry as Chanyeol gives in and moves close to the smaller trying to sit up in bed 

"Hey listen to Lee ok"

"I can't not be there so let's do the injection please Lee" baek pleads knowing Lee can give him a strong painkiller that will also help with his temperature.

Looking around the room at the others, Lee huffs and reaches into his bag taking out the injection.

Taking Baekhyun's arm he ties a band around it making the veins pop out and inserts the injection. Pulling out the needle he places a plaster over the area.

"Ok what time is the show at? Lee asks putting away the needle to dispose of later.

"It's at 4"

"Have you anything else tomorrow after this show tonight?"

"No I have 2 days off then I need to get ready for SuperM" 

"Ok right now I'm going to put you on a fluid drip and get some fluids into you . You need to rest right up until you have to leave . Then after the show, get back to bed and sleep. If you don't you can forget about SuperM or any show" Lee is firm with his words as he stands up from the bed ." I need to get the stand for the drip from my car I will be right back"

Lee leaves the room as Suho rushes over to the smaller taking his hand .

"Baek you ok?"

"Yeah just feel like my head has been hit with a hammer and I feel so tired"

"You will be ok, Lee knows what he is doing"

Lee arrives back, placing the stand near the bed hanging a bag of fluids to it . Reaching Baek's other arm he ties a band around it to find a vein . Pushing in the line he attaches the fluid drip to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter