Chapter 19

I'm Sorry Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol POV

 

Its morning and here I am laying in my bed looking at Baekhyuns pillow. Missing seeing his red cheeks when he just wakes and his cute messy hair. I used to run my fingers through his hair when I knew he was stirring awake. He would slowly open his eyes giving me the biggest smile before giving out if I kissed him because of his morning breath that never bothered me. We would cuddle and not let go for at least an hour or until one of the lads pounded on the door shouting at us to get ready.

 

Climbing out of my bed I know today is the day his solo comes out. He will be practicing his show with Chen also and I can't miss it no matter how much they tell me to stay away. I have caused all this over my selfishness and I need to put it back together somehow.

 

"Chanyeol you awake?" I open the door after hearing Kai at it.

 

"Yeah" I leave the door open and head to my wardrobe pulling out some clothes

 

"About lastnight?" Kai sits on my bed looking at me with such sorrowful eyes.

 

"Kai let's forget lastnight please we all said somethings and I'd rather forget what happened and just move on" I turn away from him as I grab my towel for a shower.

 

"Ok, I still love ya though" he smiles and leaves the room making me grateful he didn't scream or shout again. Kai never drags an argument out which I am grateful for and telling me he loves me is his way of saying sorry.

 

"I love you too" I shout out hoping he heard me as I head to the bathroom to have a shower and get ready to be there for baeks solo.

 

***

 

"Chen I'm so nervous what if my fans don't like my solo?"

 

"Hey they love you and will love your song especially you rolling and doing all those dance moves with the hips mmmm" he teases me trying to do it as we both start to laugh.

 

"You will be amazing as always baek now come on let's go"  Chen passes me my bag as we head down to my car so I can get to the company building and do a small interview and then dress rehearsal for the show. 

 

Arriving at the company I'm so nervous but yet excited as I know they will drop the song in 15 minutes time. My stomach feels like a washing machine. I really worked hard on this. I wanted it to be different from anything I have done with the other members. 

 

Walking into a meeting room I smile seeing some of the team that helped me pick the song and design the album cover looking all excited at me. The boss of the company enters the room making his way over to me hugging me looking rather excited for me also. 

 

"Right let's release the album" he says with everyone cheering as we all turn to look at the big screen on the wall starting to show my music video. I worked so hard for this that I can feel myself get emotional. 

 

"This is amazing wow" Chen says squeezing my arm and not being able to take his eyes off the TV. Many others have joined in the room just to see the music video that the room is nearly full. 

 

Its finally over and the views are soaring up from the love of my fans.

 

"Congratulations on your solo Baekhyun you make me so proud, you have come a long way. Now please go enjoy your success" the boss leaves the room as people start to hug me and congratulate me. Hugging Chen I spot my other members smiling and clapping for me since I didn't think they would be here Then I spot Chanyeol slip out the door. 

 

Letting go of Chen I rush past everyone excusing myself as I leave the room. 

 

"Chan"  I shout down the hallway towards him as I see him stop but not turn around. 

 

"You came" I say with a softer tone making him turn to face me. 

 

"No matter what is going on with us I will always be here to celebrate your success baek" 

 

"Thank you, won't you stay?"  I walk a little closer slowly as he leans against the wall with his head down. 

 

"You go enjoy, I know you have dress rehearsals soon" he keeps his eyes on the floor not looking up. 

 

"I think Suho has something planned tonight at the dorm" I say with a smile knowing Suho always arranges something for us all when we achieve something we so badly wanted. 

 

"Yeah you know our leader" Chanyeol laughs and finally looks at me. I really want to go and hug him seeing him in just his sweatpants and oversized hoodie that must be new because I surely would have robbed that by now. 

 

"Are you going to be there?" I get a little closer and lean against the wall in front of him. 

 

"I was going to stay away but my life would be more hell if I didn't show up" he looks back towards the room as we can hear the excitement still going on in the room. 

 

"Un village" Chanyeol says looking me straight in the eyes as I feel a lump in my throat knowing it was where we had our first kiss in the place where lovers go. 

 

"Yeah I just love it so much" I swallow hard just wanting him to hug me so badly. 

 

"Me too, I'm sure it will be a massive hit" he moves away from the wall and stands in front of me "I want to hug you so much baek but I crossed a line with you" 

 

"You can still hug me Chanyeol" 

 

"Come here then" he holds out his hand as I look towards it forgetting everything he said to me that was so horrible these past few days 

 

"You come here" I playfully smile as he steps closer again and we awkwardly hug. Feeling his warmth and strength wrapped around me is making me rather emotional. I take in a deep breath of his scent and close my eyes as he holds me for a few minutes. 

 

"I best go" we both pull away as I quickly wipe a tear before he sees it. 

 

"Thank you for being here" I watch as he smiles and walks down the hallway looking so sad before putting his hands into his hair. He is upset now I can tell by him doing that so I turn away and head back to the room letting out a little sob. Before I step into the room I turn to look back at him and he does the same we stay like that for a minute before he disappears into the lift. 

 

"There you are come here" Kai pulls me closer into him hugging him tight as they all now join in. My heart breaks a little as I know the tallest with the longest arms is missing from our family hug. 

 

"We have to head off for dress rehearsals and the interview so say goodbye" Chen passes me my bag as Suho takes me to the side in private. 

 

"You know I always do something for you guys when you achieve something that's important to you. Tonight I have arranged drinks with just the members at the dorm for you, will you be there?" I cup Suho's cheek and give him a quick kiss on it. "Of course I will be there thank you Suho but I need to go now so I'll see you tonight" I hug him quickly as I feel my arm being tugged by Chen as he pulls me out of the room while I shout to everyone a thank you. 

 

"I see you spoke with Chanyeol, how did it go?" he presses the button for the lift looking all excited at me. "He just said congratulations nothing much more then that" the lift arrives and we jump in. 

 

"Really nothing else?" Chen looks at me as if I am hiding something which I am but he doesn't need to know my first solo song was about me and Chanyeol's firsts kiss and what happened before it. How Chanyeol knew I was nervous incase people saw us that he wanted to climb up the lamppost and turn off the light as the lyrics say. The only difference in my song is its about a girl for the song but in my heart it's about Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter