Chapter 22

I'm Sorry Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun pov

During the night

" What the heck is that ?" Sitting up in my bed after hearing some noise I check my phone with half open eyes to see the time

"2.30am really" I lay back down not caring about the sound anymore and close my eyes to hear a tap on the dorm door. Pushing back my duvet cover I make my way through my dorm to open the door.

Standing leaning against the wall across from my door is Lucas

" Lucas why are you here its the middle of the night" I rub my eyes before looking at him properly then I realise he has been drinking.

" I know I'm sorry it's just I was close by and I seen fans and needed to hide and I remember you where here so I thought I'd chance my arm and see if you stayed here tonight"

" Fans followed you here?" I look in shock at him while still holding the door open

" No they didn't see me I made sure" he says all smiles before standing up from the wall

" You should go home Lucas we have a flight in a few hours" I look along the corridor hoping none of my members decide to appear also

" Baekhyun I'm sorry I'll go" he turns to walk away but trips a little and stumbles against the wall before giggling to himself. Knowing full well I can't leave him in this state I go after him and take his arm ." Come in and I'll make you some coffee" I turn him around and being with Chanyeol for years I know how to handle a tall drunk person .

Leading him to the sofa I notice he isn't really drunk more tipsey then drunk so I make my way to the kitchen and turn the kettle on before returning to see him with his phone in his hand.

" Everything ok ?" I stay in the kitchen doorway watching as he puts his phone down beside him on the sofa. " I can't get it to work it's smashed in the corner, and I can barely see the screen " he places his head in his hands looking so down

" Can I call someone for you ?" I watch as he looks up with tears in his eyes " I don't know if anyone will be awake this hour" he sniffs a little and I notice something else is wrong that he isn't sharing.

" Let me make some tea instead and we can sort out who to call" I make my way back to the kitchen and make some nice fresh tea and return to see he hasn't moved and is trying to get his phone to work again.

" Here have this and will I ring Mark or one of the others to help?" I sip my tea making sure not to sit too close to him.

" I would really like that Baekhyun thank you and thank you for not pushing me away after everything you really are a good person Chanyeol is a lucky guy " he smiles before drinking his tea.

" Chanyeol and I are over it's for the best and I wasn't going to leave a member of mine tipsey out on the street with fans following him now was I " I give him a soft smile as he sits back into the sofa.

"Excuse me for a minute I need to get my phone" putting my cup down on the table I make my way to the bedroom to retrieve my phone. Opening it up I message Kai telling him Lucas is here hoping he is awake

Across town

No pov

"Chanyeol I love you man but please shut up I need to sleep" Kai huffs as he rocks back and forth on his bed watching Chanyeol pace his bedroom telling him how much he will miss Baekhyun once they leave

Hearing his phone vibrate on the bedside table he frowns wondering who that could be this hour. Looking at the screen he tries not to make it obvious what he just read is shocking and the one person that can't know about this is pacing his bedroom floor.

" I need the bathroom I'll be back " he excuses himself and hurries to the bathroom leaving a confused Chanyeol wondering why his friend who was half asleep is now wide wake all of a sudden.

'This is all we need' Kai locks the bathroom door and sits on the lid of the toilet while re reading the message Baekhyun sent

Lucas here , fans , drunk, can't talk , what do I do?

Reading the cryptic message again he tries to make sense of what Baekhyun is trying to say

Is Lucas there?

Yes Kai

Reading his message he lets out a little scream of shock

' ok what the hell do I do?. Ok em how the hell can I get away from Chanyeol now without him asking me questions' Kai says to himself

On way Kai replies and paces the bathroom thinking of how to leave

'I got this I can just make a run for it. My car keys should be on the table in the sitting room there are shoes near the door I got this just go Kai'

Opening the bathroom door Kai tiptoes out of the bathroom and into the sitting room. Seeing his car keys he grabs them and some shoes and bolts out the dorm closing the door quietly behind him

"Ok that was close"

Putting on his shoes he takes the stairs 2 at a time till he reaches the bottom at the garage.

Rushing over to his car he climbs in and heads over to the CBX dorm.

Cbx dorm
Baekhyun pov

"Mark and Doyoung are on the way" I hold my phone tight on my lap as I just watch Lucas looking so sad.

"Can I ask what's wrong that you went and got drunk before we are due to leave in a few hours?"

"I'm so scared Baekhyun"

"Why you scared?" I feel really worried now I've never seen Lucas like this before.

"Because of you Baekhyun"

"What did I do?" I regret asking that but I know I needed to.

"You didn't do anything it's just your fans adore you and Chanyeol especially together your the biggest ship of our company. Chanbaek is so popular there are fanfics , art , merchandise etc about you both and now with SuperM I'm shipped with you too, the fans are gonna hate me so much Baekhyun. They will think I split you both up" he looks down leaning his elbows on his lap while running his fingers through his hair.

"Don't worry our fans don't know Chanyeol and I really dated. Lucas just be yourself we don't need to be like Chanyeol and I where onstage"

"I just feel like it's gonna come back and bite me on the and they will turn against me "

"Trust me it won't they will just see us being friendly"

"Thanks Baekhyun I just worried about your fans" he sniffs wiping a tear as I feel rather sorry for him. I bet with everything that has happened he feels the worst

"What about your fans Lucas?"

"They may get annoyed but not as much as your Chanbaek fans" he smiles but I know he is doing that to hide the hurt.

"Hey listen everything will be fine stop worrying. How about you do me a favour then"

"Yes hyung what is it?"

"On some sort of social media platform just tell them up look up to me even say it on an interview. The fans will just think it's sweet that you look up to your hyung and admire me like you said you do" I watch as be now begins to smile

"I guess I can do that . I am sorry I showed up but I was so worried about the fans "

"Look Lucas fans will hate when things don't go their way we just gotta show them the ship they like is still going even if it's not" hearing myself say that kinda breaks my heart a little

"You mean you and Chanyeol?"

"Yeah we might not be together but we will still have to pretend I guess"

"It's all my fault isn't it Baekhyun?"

"No Lucas it was saying yes to SuperM that started it all but the kiss didn't help matters. But I didn't pull away and I was the one to tell Chanyeol about it so please don't blame yourself"

"I hate myself " Lucas wipes his tears before turning his face away

"Lucas listen to me everything will be fine ok now where is that playful flirty Lucas I know. Your fans will need to see that before they start worrying and right now we need our fans so when we all get to the airport in a few hours you need to be the Lucas they love ok"

"Thanks Baekhyun I really do appreciate it hyung"

Knock knock

Getting up I head to the door seeing Mark Doyoung and Kai all standing at the door

"Oh wow I'm in trouble" Lucas says as he stands up from the sofa

"No your not man I was up talking to Doyoung when Baekhyun messaged me. Are you ok?"
Mark walks closer to his friend as Lucas wipes a stray tear

"I will be now thank you so much Baekhyun, can I give you a hug?"

"Of course" I step closer as he pulls me into his chest and hugs me tight before he moves me away

"Take me home Doyoung please" Lucas says linking his friend towards the door as Mark touches my arm .

"Was everything ok?"

"He was close by and spotted some fans. Chanyeol was here with him earlier so he dropped in to hide from them being tipsey not wanting to be caught"

"That's all we need is for him to be caught like that . Thank you Baekhyun I'll take him home now and try get him to sleep for a few hours"

"Night all" Mark says as he leaves while Kai just looks at me in shock

"Chanyeol and Lucas where here earlier like together ?"

"Yep fancy a cuppa?"

"I fancy the tea your gonna spill to me right now, sit" Kai pulls me into the sofa and I can't help but smile at him in his PJs with teddies on them

"Chanyeol just made it clear with Lucas today that we had his blessing to do the ship stuff that SM love so much"

"But they where here together and didn't kill each other that giant never even told me and he has me up all night"

"What ?" I look confused at him

"Yeah he was pacing my bedroom floor the last three hours that's how I was awake when you messaged me"

"I didn't know what was going to happen that's why I messaged you"

"That's ok glad I was awake, so Lucas ok now?"

"Yeah he was worried the fans would hate him cause of Chanbaek"

"Oh yeah the fans sure do love their ships" he smiles while deep down I know he is really worried about Chanyeol and I

"How do you feel about your ship?" He asks making me take a deep breath

"I'm so tired with it, it's just I feel bad for Lucas having to be shipped with me especially with Chanbaek being so big"

"Imagine all the new fan fics of you and Lucas coming out" Kai laughs while making himself more comfortable on my sofa

"You're shipped with Mark god help you" I giggle as he now panics

"Why ?"

"Eh D.O "

"Oh I wasn't worrying about all that. Mine isn't as big as a ship like yours is "

"I know but we will be fine I sorted it out with Lucas he will just say he looks up to me being his hyung"

"Good idea I like it " he touches my hand on my lap and to be honest I needed that little bit of comfort right now

"So did Chanyeol ask where you where going?" I watch as he takes a deep a breath

" Chanyeol" Kai jumps up from the sofa and rushes to my door

"I just ran out on him. I best get back see you in the morning love ya" he kisses my cheek and leaves making me laugh as I close the door

"I need new members" I giggle to myself as I make my way to my bedroom falling onto the bed face first.

Checking my phone one last time I see Chanyeol has messaged me

Are you awake ?

Please be awake

Should I reply or just leave him. I keep staring at the phone wondering what to do. As I lay in my bed looking up at the ceiling another message comes through

I will miss you please be safe C x

Thank you

Before I even realize I replied back . now he knows I'm awake.

Hey you're awake

Yeah just saw your message

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter