Chapter 2

I'm Sorry Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SuperM

Looking around at each other as the boss is just all smiles Baekhyun feels his heart crack, does this mean Exo is over? he can't help but think.

"Baekhyun what is it? share with the rest of us" The boss says as the assistant brings in cups of hot and cold drinks placing them on the table. Baekhyun feels like he has lost his hearing or there is some sort of static that he can't really make out what he is hearing right now.

Shaking his head to try fix it he looks towards a shocked looking Kai who looks like he forgot how to speak.

"Sorry Sir but does this mean its the end for Exo, and what about NCT 127, Shinee and Wayv?" Baekhyun looks as the others just agree with him.

"OK guys look our stocks are dropping with SM and we need something new, our biggest share holder wanted us to come up with a band using the best out of all groups, so we have chosen you all. You will all be like avengers of the Kpop world coming together to save Kpop and to take over the Western world" the boss sits back in his chair grinning ear to ear.

"I don't know what to think" Mark smacks his head down on the table feeling sorry for himself. "Mark what's wrong with you, we need someone who can talk English" the boss raises his voice a little making the others listen.

"Lucas you got the look, Taemin you have the experience, Kai you have the dance moves, Ten, Mark and Taeyong, you all know your amazing talent. Baekhyun you are the mood maker you know how to work the crowd. Look guys you all know how to give the fans what they need. So starting in a few months we will announce the big news to the world, photo shoots will happen but this needs to stay quiet, you can tell the other members in your groups but nobody else, not even your family, now excuse me for a moment".

The boss leaves closing the door as the others look at each other. "Baek what about Exo are we over he hasn't answered" Baekhyun grabs his friends hand trying to comfort him as he himself feels a lump starting to form in his throat. Mark on the other hand is being comforted by Lucas and Taeyong as he is now crying.

"It will be ok Mark, don't cry" Taeyong rubs the smaller's back before handing him some tissue. "I'm part of so many groups that I have lost count, can't he have picked someone else" Mark feels sorry for himself while wiping away his tears. "I'm sorry for crying guys" he says so the others can hear him.

"Don't you be sorry its ok we are all feeling the same" Kai turns to look at Baekhyun who is starting to tremble a little out of fear or anger Kai doesn't know yet.

"This is crazy what are they others going to think?" Ten stands up and starts pacing the floor running his hands through his hair. "America is huge to try and get us to break into their charts, this is going to be full on work with interviews and probably English lessons for those of us that haven't a clue".

The rest of the guys start to really think about what Ten has said and start to agree with him. "Kai and I are suppose to be doing a concert the day after tomorrow and now I am going to feel like I am betraying our Exol's" Baekhyun can't hold it much more that he leans into Kai and hugs him taking the taller of guard that one of his best friends is starting to crack.

"Guys I know we are all upset but if SM is as bad as boss say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter