Chapter 14

I'm Sorry Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol pov

Laying in our bed as I hold his small body in my arms while he whimpers into my chest. I lean my head on his delighted that the lights are off and that he can't see me crying. Hearing those words come from his lips today broke my heart into a million pieces. I know I have been a boyfriend but did that give him the right to kiss someone else. My body wants to let him go but my heart tells me to hold on tight and not to dare let go.

"Chan can we talk please? " he whispers into my chest as he shifts in the bed sitting up. "I don't want to fight right now baby I really don't it's late and you really need some rest" I feel him move in the bed again as he turns on the bedside light nearly blinding us both.

"Your half " he blushes making me just look at him before looking down at my lap as I sit up in the bed. "I always sleep like this beside you baby" I give him a little smile as he smiles back softly.  "You are usually in bed beside me chan" he lowers his head now as I look up to the ceiling not wanting to do this now and trying to hold back my anger and tears.

"I'm sorry Chanyeol, I really am. Nothing I can say will fix this I know that. I betrayed you and I'm sorry" he wipes his cheek making me bite my lip that he is in this state and all I want to do is comfort him but he hurt me so much. "I need some water, can I get you anything?" I climb off the bed as he watches me carefully almost afraid of me. "Maybe some water too please" I leave the bedroom and head to the kitchen grabbing two bottles of water from the fridge and make my way back to our bedroom. Before I step inside I take a deep breath not knowing where this night will go.

"Here you go" I pass him the water as I stay standing leaning against the wardrobe as he stays on the bed drinking his water.

"Please say something" he whispers making me look towards him. "I'm not sure what to say its been a very emotional day for us both" I find myself looking away from him with hurt in my heart. He is so small on our bed and looking so lost and tired he needs me to comfort him and listen and I am so stubborn I can't even do that holding him was hard enough.

"Do you want to end us?" he comes right out with it taking me by surprise. "I don't know what I want baek. I can't get the image out of my head of you kissing him".

"I know this doesn't change things but he kissed me and yes I let him for like that millisecond and pulled away there was nothing more than that I swear to you Chanyeol" he croaks out my name trying to hold back tears but they fail and fall down his cheeks making him quickly wipe them away.

"You let him kiss you, why?" I decide to sit on the floor leaning my back now against the wardrobe as he seems surprised I'm not screaming or even asked him that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter